Page 684 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 15150
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Yep, like JasonTodd428 said. Just look forward to second Wednesday of each month! Though the sometimes 5 week wait is unbearable.
    Yeah, the 5 week wait is unbearable but at least we all know it'll be there the second Wednesday of the month like always.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

It's a blessing that Lobdell is very consistent at handing in scripts. I don't recall having any delays from him, since RH/A. Don't know about RHATO vol 1 because I wasn't following monthly at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    It's because there are a few months in the year that have had five Wednesdays in them and DC tends to release mainly Annuals on those fifth Wednesdays instead of regular issues. This causes monthly issues to be thrown off their normal 4 week release schedule. Last month was one such month and the one before that was in November. There's nothing sinister going on with it nor is it something that only happens to RHATO.
    Yep, like JasonTodd428 said. Just look forward to second Wednesday of each month! Though the sometimes 5 week wait is unbearable.
    Ah cool, thanks guys

I've only recently gotten into the habit of purchasing comics on a consistent basis, so I wasn't quite sure what the hold up was. My fear was less about sinister things going on at dc but more wondering (fearing) if it was trouble or delays caused within the team. Super glad to hear its a normality.

Speaking of rhato does anyone think this 'date' is real? Or do you think its just a cover up for Artemis and Jason, that you know, becomes fun and kooky anyway? There hasn't been much lead up to it, so (assuming its fake) I wonder if the 'date night' aspect will either not be a major part of the book anyway and just serve as a minor stepping stone for the real plot OR if Lobdell will milk the 'fake dating' trope for its worth. :P

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Speaking of rhato does anyone think this 'date' is real? Or do you think its just a cover up for Artemis and Jason, that you know, becomes fun and kooky anyway? There hasn't been much lead up to it, so (assuming its fake) I wonder if the 'date night' aspect will either not be a major part of the book anyway and just serve as a minor stepping stone for the real plot OR if Lobdell will milk the 'fake dating' trope for its worth. :P
    Just dug the Feb solicitation for reference:
    RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #19
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Art by MARCIO TAKARA
    Cover by MIKE McKONE
    Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    “Date Night”! By day, Artemis and Red Hood are teammates, but tonight they’re going out on their first date. Tonight they’re leaving Crime Alley behind and sampling the finer things Gotham City has to offer, including a surprise visit to the Batcave! With his friends gone for the night, how will Bizarro spend his free time? And what’s the deal with Artemis’ warning from last issue? Answers will definitely be revealed.

To me it doesn't matter if it's fake or not. I just prefer to see some action/drama, considering this issue will have a 'surprise visit to the Batcave'. I would be bored if they just sit in a bar again, drinking and talking about Artemis' ex (Creeper this time).

From the one panel that we've been privy to, Artemis dragging Jason along, both of them waving, presumably to Bizarro with smiles that usually none of them would wear, I assume this date would be a cover.

As for how long it will last, I honestly hope it is a one time thing. Mainly because I look forward to some conflict between the Outlaws, as Lobdell said, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. And also to fit with the darker tone that he's going for. I don't see many benefits in dragging out this tired trope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So I guess they're just spoiled Superman will show up at the Iceberg Lounge.

And I took the plunge and pre ordered Ikemen's Jason.
    Helmet on or did the period of orders for the helmet already pass?

From the one panel that we've been privy to, Artemis dragging Jason along, both of them waving, presumably to Bizarro with smiles that usually none of them would wear, I assume this date would be a cover.

As for how long it will last, I honestly hope it is a one time thing. Mainly because I look forward to some conflict between the Outlaws, as Lobdell said, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. And also to fit with the darker tone that he's going for. I don't see many benefits in dragging out this tired trope.
    Half of me screams YES, let them be dark and let them struggle. The other half just wants to see them have a fun Valentines issue because it's a really cute art style and they look so happy in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Half of me screams YES, let them be dark and let them struggle. The other half just wants to see them have a fun Valentines issue because it's a really cute art style and they look so happy in the previews.
    Imagine Artemis making up this Valentines date just so she could have a serious talk to Jason regarding Bizarro, but they get into some troubles and end up having a good time instead.

BANNED

Loedbell may say what he says but he will keep teasing with the push pull. That`s what keeps readers guessing and at this point you don`t need to fully deal with it.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Helmet on or did the period of orders for the helmet already pass?
    The figure comes with the helmet and the exposed face parts, the face with the domino mask is a first print bonus.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Imagine Artemis making up this Valentines date just so she could have a serious talk to Jason regarding Bizarro, but they get into some troubles and end up having a good time instead.
    If that happens I sa great but if Mr. Lobdell chooses otherwise it's no real loss.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I found this in Lois Clark appreciation..

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post

Red Hood and the Outlaws #22 cover by Guillem March

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

https://www.newsarama.com/38578-tita....HasXgFMV.uxfs

If the Titans do end breaking up (that I seriously doubt it will happen because comic books) this would be a great chance to get Jason and Roy back together.

Look I just loved their friendship. OK?

BANNED

They`ll just keep pushing the Titans up, otherwise it`s alot of characters left with no book.

Count me in as someone who would rather Roy was in this book but since my main criticism was that "Titans" has been a dud and he hasn`t done zit, I might as well see how the story that revolves mostly on him will play out first.

I wonder if Jason gets reunited with Roy (and Kory) like the rumor said, it would be during the Titan/TT shakeup.