Page 808 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 308708758798804805806807808809810811812818858908 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Actually I also interpreted bluefeline's comment the same way you did.
    Sorry I should have clarified I meant just that Soy's last issue is 25 as I'm assuming that the spreads are for the 25th issue. I'm actually wondering if they might be going for more solo stories with Red hood in the future though. I love the current team but it would be great to see a couple of arcs of a solo Red Hood in Gotham.
    Last edited by thebluefeline; 06-12-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    Sorry I should have clarified I meant just that Soy's last issue is 25 as I'm assuming that the spreads are for the 25th issue. I'm actually wondering if they might be going for more solo stories with Red hood in the future though. I love the current team but it would be great to see a couple of arcs of a solo Red Hood in Gotham.
    Yeah a solo book would open up new venues for Jason. Whichever it is, I hope Lobdell stays with the book for the time being. I feel he still has a lot stories to tell.

Fantastic Member

I've been thinking since Lobdell wrote the previous Outlaws that he could write some mini series. One about his Robin days, his All Caste days and some solo missions.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I've been thinking since Lobdell wrote the previous Outlaws that he could write some mini series. One about his Robin days, his All Caste days and some solo missions.
    All of which I'd love to see from Lobdell.

Fantastic Member

A Robin mini series could really give Jason more needed stories for that time. It could show more of the awkward period when Bruce and Dick fought and how that affected him. Maybe we'd finally see what Jason's first solo mission was.

Oooo this would be really nice to see

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

A shame for Dexter Soy to leave the series he's a great artist. And I doubt the series will get canned.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Ya know, that would've helped smooth over the rough edges of New 52. Mini-series for certain characters.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    A shame for Dexter Soy to leave the series he's a great artist. And I doubt the series will get canned.
    I don't think it will get canned, but with Soy leaving it does feel like a new direction is coming.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I don't think it will get canned, but with Soy leaving it does feel like a new direction is coming.
    As long as Artemis and Bizarro stick around I'm good. And I doubt Artemis will stay with Wonder Woman for long.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

This looks like from the aftermath of Jason and Bruce's fight. The next months look like they are going to be really emotional.

And yeah, I think we are going to get a new direction. From the rebirth issue to issue 25 are the first part of Rhato which will end soon and the next part will start with issue 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post

This looks like from the aftermath of Jason and Bruce's fight. The next months look like they are going to be really emotional.

And yeah, I think we are going to get a new direction. From the rebirth issue to issue 25 are the first part of Rhato which will end soon and the next part will start with issue 26.
    I'm sad by everything I see today. And I haven't read the new issue yet.

BANNED

Get ready for them rollecoaster then.

Jason mother was like one minor version of Artemis..

For one moment I saw Penguin sniper and I thought that he would be Jason father.

BANNED

Not only dad issues but a sniff of Oedipus complex as well? For years Jason was quick to dismiss his father as a bag of mess in detritment of the mother he tried to save but now he`s finding out that the bag of mess is not just a construct but a real person, who for all his faults, did like like the both of them.

And to think some fans of blue stripes cry over him being techno numb

All the better thought, well written tragedy a greater character makes.