Page 905 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4058058558959019029039049059069079089099159551005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 15150
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    No clue if it goes beyond this arc or not. Either way, I was just worried since there's no telling when this change occurred behind the scenes you know? So it may even be after Lobdell made that statement about not leaving.
    Honestly I believe this might be the source of the rumor that he was leaving RHATO rather than it being something that happened after Lobdell made the statement that he wasn't leaving. Likely this is just a temp thing just until they can get a new writer for Nightwing. That's how I see it anyway.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Seeing all these reactions to the latest news was a sad reminder how cult minded comic community have become (and fan cultural in general) and how I myself fell in this by creating animosity with some people over these made up characters who are never worth getting in pointless fights and arguments over them. I'm here because I want to talk about a hobby I share with people here, not create enemies and hostility.

So, I apologize to evey person I hurt or offended by my comments (this include you Aahz and Dark who I know I have been unnecessary harsh with you guys and I appreciate how you never were rude to me).
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Thanks to this recent development, I was too unpleasantly reminded of this. I'm grateful that at least this thread manages to stay pretty chilled compared to some others. You guys are awesome.
    The feeling is mutual. Lately (last year or two), I've noticed that Internet, or certain corners of it, is starting to sound like a Church-like dynamic I've never enjoyed. It may not involve any God, but there are a lot of morals thrown in and posturing and radical blaming that I definitely don't like. It always ends up making some people misserable without reason.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Seeing all these reactions to the latest news was a sad reminder how cult minded comic community have become (and fan cultural in general) and how I myself fell in this by creating animosity with some people over these made up characters who are never worth getting in pointless fights and arguments over them. I'm here because I want to talk about a hobby I share with people here, not create enemies and hostility.

So, I apologize to evey person I hurt or offended by my comments (this include you Aahz and Dark who I know I have been unnecessary harsh with you guys and I appreciate how you never were rude to me).
    Thanks to this recent development, I was too unpleasantly reminded of this. I'm grateful that at least this thread manages to stay pretty chilled compared to some others. You guys are awesome.
    Yeah, I was also unpleasantly reminded of that as well recently. Unfortunately, that's been a problem with fan culture since fans started gathering on message boards, bulletin boards and the like. I do think its much worse now though with fans who feel so entitled to their view on some subject or other that they just don't listen to any reasonably argued viewpoint that might be different from their own. (This has also filtered into real life debates where people would rather attempt to "out scream" each other rather than have any kind of dialog with each other.) It's sad really.

Also if I've offended or upset anyone here I apologize. I tend to get rather passionate at times about things and sometimes I think my frustrations with certain people here set me off when I never mean to go off on someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    The feeling is mutual. Lately (last year or two), I've noticed that Internet, or certain corners of it, is starting to sound like a Church-like dynamic I've never enjoyed. It may not involve any God, but there are a lot of morals thrown in and posturing and radical blaming that I definitely don't like. It always ends up making some people misserable without reason.
    Yeah, it almost always ends up making me miserable when is see things like that online. Here it ends up making me lose a bit of interest in comics or particular characters or even writers at times.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 09-13-2018 at 08:04 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Honestly I believe this might be the source of the rumor that he was leaving RHATO rather than it being something that happened after Lobdell made the statement that he wasn't leaving. Likely this is just a temp thing just until they can get a new writer for Nightwing. That's how I see it anyway.
    Heh, that was my first thought when I read the news, that these were the source of that guessing rumour.

Well, that, and that I hope he doesn't get much troubled by having to write three books each month (NW is still biweekly, right?). It could work against a more well thought and rounded writing for RHATO.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-13-2018 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Someone stole my spacing key!

That's a lovely sentiment you have there Rise and G, agreed.

And here's another fan art spotted, I hope to see more of the new outfit.

ayinggg

The comments from Reddit are hilarious by the way.

They're really brothers.

https://twitter.com/TT_a_z

The comments from Reddit are hilarious by the way.
    I like the new look, hope it stays a bit long

OOoof, I'm always super jealous when I see such clean lines and small details in a simple sketch. Wish I could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Awwww bros, how cute. Hmmm, I wonder if Dick knows of Jasons existence in this universe as Robin already, or if this is a Nightwing Year one scenario.

Never mind just read the article, definitely NYO.

Also this picture is nice

Last edited by RedBird; 09-13-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Great pics! This is Jason first live action appearance ever and I'm excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well, that was unexpected.

I like it. Yep, I like it so far.

Nice! Looking forward to this. Whether they'll go for the same old tension or trying new dynamic between them, I'm excited.

I like what the showrunner says about Jason and Dick as well. I haven't thought much about how much they align with my opinion, but it's a good read.