Page 586 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 15150
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I think Soy makes Jason look more his age. Same with Rocafort.

I think Lost Days nailed the even younger Jason look as well.
    He looks way too baby face for me at times. Almost like a pop-punk band front man.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    He looks way too baby face for me at times. Almost like a pop-punk band front man.
    Jason is 20 at most.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Jason is 20 at most.
    And with Tim beeing only 16, Jason should actually be only 17 or 18.

Run.
    Another one by Lady-Yen-Bug

Well the final Trinity was out. I have no idea why the blurb on that read something like 'Red hood and the outlaws save the day?'

You know, giving the impression that their success was an accident or something, weird wording.

spoilers:
    they literally DO show up to help, a pretty nice entrance all in all, some bullcrap deus ex machina solutions occur with Bruce because of course he always has a device to help save the day, everyone fights against Circe and then alls well that ends well, with a strangely abrupt ending. Like literally in the middle of a resolution kinda ending, that I THINK it was trying to amplify the whole 'working together' gets stuff done aspect of this story.

So yeah, pretty damn bland. Very comic booky honestly. I'm just dissapointed because in the right hands, this could of at least had some kind of emotional impact in between the action? Then again, theres barely any character interaction, let alone emotional beats in the story, just felt like a bunch of randos teaming up together to beat a big baddy.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Oh GOD, I just realised now that Jason has died twice the dead jokes will only double, God help us all. :P
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    spoilers:
    Oh GOD, I just realised now that Jason has died twice the dead jokes will only double, God help us all. :P
    end of spoilers
    Well the rules of sibling rivalry still apply. One must aim to beat his brothers and sister at anything he can and Jason is absolutely extra enough for that anything to be number of deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Well the rules of sibling rivalry still apply. One must aim to beat his brothers and sister at anything he can and Jason is absolutely extra enough for that anything to be number of deaths.
    Oh god the drama

spoilers:
    We've ALL died Jason. You're not special!

Uh, yeah. But have ya died twice? No? Then shutup!
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    And with Tim beeing only 16, Jason should actually be only 17 or 18.
    Jason works best being a tad older than Tim. It`s just writers translating his seniority over.

BANNED

Oh god the drama

spoilers:
    We've ALL died Jason. You're not special!

Uh, yeah. But have ya died twice? By the Joker AND Batman? No? Then shutup!
    end of spoilers
    10char edit

BANNED

Well the final Trinity was out. I have no idea why the blurb on that read something like 'Red hood and the outlaws save the day?'

You know, giving the impression that their success was an accident or something, weird wording.

spoilers:
    they literally DO show up to help, a pretty nice entrance all in all, some bullcrap deus ex machina solutions occur with Bruce because of course he always has a device to help save the day, everyone fights against Circe and then alls well that ends well, with a strangely abrupt ending. Like literally in the middle of a resolution kinda ending, that I THINK it was trying to amplify the whole 'working together' gets stuff done aspect of this story.

So yeah, pretty damn bland. Very comic booky honestly. I'm just dissapointed because in the right hands, this could of at least had some kind of emotional impact in between the action? Then again, theres barely any character interaction, let alone emotional beats in the story, just felt like a bunch of randos teaming up together to beat a big baddy.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed. Standard superhero writting as you get, not a compeeling enough crossover for a "first time ever". A shame.

There were some nice moments/feats but between the cliché villains (Circe`s idea was engaging at least, Ras was ordinary as it gets), the writer simply not getting Bizarro at all and (lol) Bruce pulling a Deus Ex Machina out of his literal ass for every problem in the book and the astounding lack of character interactions across the board (what do the Leaguers even think of the Outlaws? What does Constantine who is seen as a "anti" thinks of the Outlaws? You wouldn`t know because aside the action and science vs magic exposition, there`s nothing. Not something I`m waiting to collect.

A case of could be worse but oh, could have been so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    10char edit
    Thats dark man, but ACTUALLY!!!!

I just realised something

spoilers for The batman that laughs

spoilers:
    As a jokerised Bruce Wayne, Batman kills Dick, Babs, Jason and Tim at once. So they did in fact die from both joker and batman.
    end of spoilers

God comics are weird.

BANNED

Whahahah you didn`t even let us have that DC.

Oh, I forgot a classic.

spoilers:
    "The last time you inspired people...I killed you.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:
    Welp, the one fun bit in the macabre scene of Bruce shooting them all like tomato soup is Jason actually not only being able to shoot back, he`s the only one who even draws back at Bruce. Classic Jason, always extra suspicious.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

spoilers:
    Welp, the one fun bit in the macabre scene of Bruce shooting them all like tomato soup is Jason actually not only being able to shoot back, he`s the only one who even draws back at Bruce. Classic Jason, always extra suspicious.
    end of spoilers
    Damn do I want to read just for this?