Page 977 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 477877927967973974975976977978979980981987 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 15150

I will wait for the actual issue, but usually, these kind of piled up specials with big sized creative teams of big names are not my cup of tea. They rarely give me any story that I like.

I don't have a problem with someone else getting the AK name, if they write a good story for it, even if I think it's too soon for someone else to recycle that mantle. I wouldn't have a problem either with Jason going by it if it's out of continuity or a flashback or a flashforward with a good story behind.

I would do have a problem with it if they have Jason in this current continuity, by now, go by that name, costume and, well, background? Mood? Tactics? Something like that. I cannot find the right word. It would break and crash what we're reading in his own book. That would annoy me, most probably.

But I suspect it's going to be someone else: I'm going for Slade, for Deathstroke. Fits the military approach, he's full tacticool, has a story with the alias somehow and it's currently in Arkham if I'm not mistaken. It wouldn't be too wild of a guess, I think.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Arkham Knight Jason Todd will always have a special place in my heart. Because of him I started reading comics.
    But I'm okay with introducing a new Arkham Knight in main continuity. As already some mentioned, Jason will never use that name in main continuity. It wouldn't make sense.
    On the other hand the name is well-known. It would be wasted if it wasn't used somehow.
    Personally, I'm only marginally interested in the new character so far. But I do wonder if it's really a new character or maybe an old character revamped. Like Wrath.

Ah, Jay. More concerned with being seen by the public than being recognized or that shoulder injury.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I don't have a problem with someone else getting the AK name, if they write a good story for it, even if I think it's too soon for someone else to recycle that mantle. I wouldn't have a problem either with Jason going by it if it's out of continuity or a flashback or a flashforward with a good story behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    But I'm okay with introducing a new Arkham Knight in main continuity. As already some mentioned, Jason will never use that name in main continuity. It wouldn't make sense.
    On the other hand the name is well-known. It would be wasted if it wasn't used somehow.
    Personally, I'm only marginally interested in the new character so far. But I do wonder if it's really a new character or maybe an old character revamped. Like Wrath.
    I agree with both of you. Jason tossed the AK mantle near the end of the game and became RH. So to me it looks like AK is similar to a 'one-time-thing' even for Jason himself in Arkham universe. AK as a character name has become well-known because of the game. It would be a waste if there is no new story/game added to it in the future.

Arkham Knight Jason Todd will always have a special place in my heart. Because of him I started reading comics.
    Me too. I played AK first before knowing anything about UTRH. Youtube keeps recommending UTRH clips to me when I watch other player's videos. As a matter of fact, I didn't even read any DC/Marvel comics before watching UTRH. AK is very special to me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    But I suspect it's going to be someone else: I'm going for Slade, for Deathstroke. Fits the military approach, he's full tacticool, has a story with the alias somehow and it's currently in Arkham if I'm not mistaken. It wouldn't be too wild of a guess, I think.
    But I think Slade is too proud to take over the AK role left by Jason ... XDD

Duh! Its Helena Wayne, honoring her much older adopted brother from another universe!

just finished watching the new titans episode with Jason in it. I feel like they did the character justice he was brutal in his fighting scenes and funny with his interactions with Dick. Unsure when he will next return but I cant wait for the crowbar to complete the transformation into Red Hood.

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    But I think Slade is too proud to take over the AK role left by Jason ... XDD
    No problem. It's not Jason's in this universe.
    It could be some other inmate in Arkham and tied to Slade somehow. Like, I don't know, like some Metal Gear Solid-esque plot.

I’m browsing through the streaming service, thought you guys might find it funny that a certain episode from the old teen titans show is on the “getting to know Red Hood” page.
    Red X = Jason confirmed?
    75076E6F-E701-40F0-9FEC-8369B5B01AF9.jpg75076E6F-E701-40F0-9FEC-8369B5B01AF9.jpg
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 11-16-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I’m browsing through the streaming service, thought you guys might find it funny that a particle episode from the old teen titans show is on the “getting to know Red Hood” page.
    Red X = Jason confirmed?
    75076E6F-E701-40F0-9FEC-8369B5B01AF9.jpg75076E6F-E701-40F0-9FEC-8369B5B01AF9.jpg
    Well, at least Teen Titans version of him at least. But its probably my favorite theory at this point. And if Teen Titans does come back, they may be able to expand on Red X some more.

Surprisingly, there's a number of fanfics with Jason as Red X. Some of which even include him being both X and Hood.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Surprisingly, there's a number of fanfics with Jason as Red X. Some of which even include him being both X and Hood.
    I like the idea of Jason being Red X and Red Hood. It's like Bruce being Batman and Matches Malone - two different identities for two different purposes.
    Jason could use Red X - a neutral thief, or? - if he wants to mingle with criminals without posing a threat to them. Or he could use the Red X identity when Red Hood is targeted by a villain and has to lay low.

I like the idea of Jason being Red X and Red Hood. It's like Bruce being Batman and Matches Malone - two different identities for two different purposes.
    Jason could use Red X - a neutral thief, or? - if he wants to mingle with criminals without posing a threat to them. Or he could use the Red X identity when Red Hood is targeted by a villain and has to lay low.
    One I came across, Jason uses X for stealing and trolling the Titans, Hood to deal with other elements. And its an interesting mishmash of Teen Titans, Arrowverse, Young Justice, and Rebirth. Taking elements from each. Though rather than disrupt the Robin/Starfire thing, there's a not so subtle but strangely interesting push of Jason and Raven. Though, its going for the slow build setup right now.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1236138...e-Back-My-Mind

First part of a, so far, 4 story series. With the Teen Titans animated series being the main canon.

All-New Member

Has anyone seen that poll on the DC universe website?

Quote Originally Posted by KC93 View Post
    Has anyone seen that poll on the DC universe website?
    I went there to check it out and hahaaaa um wow. I wonder if it means anything other than just a poll, like if it ties into the show at all. (Also, geez the whole page is dedicated to Bat stuff. DC, you have other properties.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    I went there to check it out and hahaaaa um wow. I wonder if it means anything other than just a poll, like if it ties into the show at all. (Also, geez the whole page is dedicated to Bat stuff. DC, you have other properties.)
    What it says the poll?

I'm looking, but I don't find the poll.

All-New Member

I found out about the poll through tumblr. Only people who live in the US can see it. Basically it’s a recreation of the vote where Robin lives or dies. I have no idea what it’s for only that tumblr fans are going mad about it. Someone over there had an idea that it might be to do with the titans show.