Page 687 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 187587637677683684685686687688689690691697737787 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 15150
    All-New Member

Thanks for making me feel welcome. I'm very anxious so I don't usually post, but I love reading discussions. Especially on my favourite character.

No worry, I lurked for a while too. Happy to have you here!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KC93 View Post
    First time posting, hope I made sense.
    I welcome you as well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    No worry, I lurked for a while too. Happy to have you here!
    I lurked on this forum for a long time myself before deciding to start posting so I completely understand being anxious about doing so.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Thanks for making me feel welcome. I'm very anxious so I don't usually post, but I love reading discussions. Especially on my favourite character.
    Welcome! Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I lurked on this forum for a long time myself before deciding to start posting so I completely understand being anxious about doing so.
    Me too, I lurked for about a good year before I actually posted. I still lurk much more than I actually post, especially in the threads related to the Robins.

Spectacular Member

Hi welcome! I'd 'skulked' around for almost a year before I posted something.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I think it's easier to dismiss these bloggers if you are already well informed of the facts. For someone who's not as informed, I can imagine feeling torn as without context, what the blog writers say could make a kind of sense. I remember myself being a bit similar in that I was exposed to N52 RHATO first through negative sources because they were otherwise very knowledgeable on past versions of Jason. Promptly unfollowed them after I read the material myself. Personally I admire The Dying Detective for actively seeking opinions on the matter.
    Thank you G-Potion any I heard that the returning Young Justice cartoon will be more mature. Would anyone like to see Jason return as the Red Hood because he was one of the fallen Young Justice members shown in season two. Perhaps as a wild card trying to take down the Light in his own unique way or as an ace in the hole of Ra's al Ghul. I'm more weirded out that Tim Drake is going to appear but wearing Damian Wayne's costume.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 02-11-2018 at 04:09 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

k-axani

Really love this piece!
    Also Hi KC93

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Issue 18 didn't make it to the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Issue 18 didn't make it to the top 100.
    Do we know how many issues it sold though?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Full sales numbers will be out later today.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Full sales numbers will be out later today.
    At this point I honestly chose to stop being woried about sales. The character is too popular to be shelved so they will continue to publish it and there hasn`t been a big motivation behind Office to actually work the book in promotion and spike it. They`re pleased with what they currently have. That`s both good and bad but as long the book continues to be a quality book I have less issues with accepting it.

It bothers me more than they haven`t pushed Jason in the Cinematic universe yet because tat would be easy money and would actually detract from any Batman lowpoints to contrast with.