Page 10 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Originally, I thought he wore it to kind of mess with the rest of the Bat-fam.

Like he's got a bat-symbol on his chest while giving the troll-face grin.
    That would make more sense than the obvious marketing stunt they're pulling

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Hmmmmmm, i'm not sure but anything is better than a Bat symbol or that skull Morrison gave him. Maybe he shouldn't have any symbol.
    I liked the skull a lot myself but I'm not sure how it would fit with him now. No symbol at all might be a way to go. Sure isn't an easy answer to this one is there?

Also i heard Jensen Ackles is voicing the Arkham Knight in the Batman game.Is that true?
    I've heard that too but as to whether it's true I've no idea.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I liked the skull a lot myself but I'm not sure how it would fit with him now. No symbol at all might be a way to go. Sure isn't an easy answer to this one is there?

I've heard that too but as to whether it's true I've no idea.
    I rather his actions be his symbol. But how would you feel if Jason turns out to be Akrham Knight?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The main issue of having the skull as symbol is the fact that it would made Jason a Punisher copycat on the collective mind once again, denying him a chance to be his own character. And really I don't know why you guys are so fixated on the symbol, neither the writers or the characters or Jason himself care about it. Personally I think is a really neat touch to highlight both his upbringing as Robin and his connection with Batman.

A little bit of trivia, Morrison's Red Hood was pretty much lifted from an earlier character Morrison created for Animal Man a few years back, the Red Mask:

I though I had seen the design somewhere else before it was used for Jason but I couldn't remember where I had seen it. Thanks for helping me remember where it was.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

So what did you guys think when Jason slept with Talia. I hear most fans hated it(not me).But I thought i'd ask anyways

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Jason hasn't seemed badass enough lately; I hope they're not watering him down into a "good boy".
    I'm eager to see what Tim Seeley does with him, if only because as has come up in quite a few other threads, Seeley's big into the Morrison stuff, and while we can be sure the black & white & red all over Frank Quitely costume won't be making a comeback, perhaps a rematch with Flamingo could, or some other really cool nod. (This is a writer who in a handful if issues has given us a streamlined, updated, holistic Croc, resurrected Doctor Darrk, cut loose Lord Death Man, given temporary closure to Talon's state-of-mind, etc ...) Plus Jaybird and Babs have run into each other less than a handful of times since his return, and since they both got their lives ruined by the Joker in the same "real-life-year"/"timeline-month-or-so", they've probably got some common ground to hash out.

(Side note ... since Seeley is handling Batwoman chores, AND Killer Croc chores, could we get a patch-job on the disparate, but not totally contradictory J.H. Williams Batwoman and Villain's Month Killer Croc one-shots? Ah, that's another topic!)
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

So what did you guys think when Jason slept with Talia. I hear most fans hated it(not me).But I thought i'd ask anyways
    I hated it myself. I'd liked Lost Days up until that point, in fact I still do, but that just threw me completely out of the story. Seemed like it was done for shock value more than anything else.

I hated it myself. I'd liked Lost Days up until that point, in fact I still do, but that just threw me completely out of the story. Seemed like it was done for shock value more than anything else.
    What do you think about Essence?

What do you think about Essence?
    I wasn't bothered by his relationship with Essence half as much as I was by his sleeping with Talia maybe because it seemed more organic to me while the other seems more forced. IDK. What's your take?

I wasn't bothered by his relationship with Essence half as much as I was by his sleeping with Talia maybe because it seemed more organic to me while the other seems more forced. IDK. What's your take?
    Nice to see him get something that's his

That makes sense. Back then I saw it as more as Jason wearing it as a sort of f-you to Batman and to Dick as well since it was his suit at some point. Nowadays I haven't really given it that much thought. Maybe he's continuing to wear it so that it's clear that Batman vouches for him(?).
    Well the non comic reason is that he wears it because that is how the character has been marketed in the reboot. To change it now sort of diminishes it. It's why DC is so reluctant to make any design changes with their characters costumes no matter how bad they are.

Nice to see him get something that's his
    That was part of as well.

I really wanna see Jason team with Deadshot

BANNED

I'd like to see Red Hood solo without Roy and Kory.