Page 1003 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 350390395399399910001001100210031004100510061007 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 15150

jjmk-jjmk

RED HOOD and ROBIN

Guys, with Young Justice right around the corner: what are the chances of finally getting Red Hood? Thoughts? Predictions?

Not showing up at all? Small cameo? Part of the plot?

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Guys, with Young Justice right around the corner: what are the chances of finally getting Red Hood? Thoughts? Predictions?

Not showing up at all? Small cameo? Part of the plot?
    I would love it, but we would need more of this world's Jason's backstory to see where it would go. We know primary universe, Joker beat him and blew him up. Arkham Asylum, he was kidnapped and brutally beaten for months. Young Justice, I see Jason being closer to Dick than in the primary universe, as the two would be on the Team at the same time. How close he was to the others remains to be seen. But I could see a Red Hood/Red X sort of thing, where Jason acts as a loner/3rd party between the heroes and villains. Doing things his way.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think that it is very likely, unless they can somehow fit him into their main plot.

Also if they stick to the ages they stated Jason is about the same age as Blue Beetle, I'm not sure if they would do a teen age Red Hood.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I don't think that it is very likely, unless they can somehow fit him into their main plot.

Also if they stick to the ages they stated Jason is about the same age as Blue Beetle, I'm not sure if they would do a teen age Red Hood.
    Oh, I didn't know that there are official ages. I'm surprised that Barbara is younger than Dick. That seems odd.
    Wouldn't Jason be even younger than Blue Beetle since he was dead for some time? Let's say for example Jason was dead for a year. Then he wouldn't be 16 but 15 since his body didn't age while being dead.

I agree that his appearance is unlikely. But I like to imagine that he was resurrected and now lives with Talia and Damian (or the All-Caste).

I'm personally okay with Jason not making any sort of appearance this season. Season 2 of YJ already had the problem of being overcrowded with not enough attention being split between the new and old characters, and now that season 3 is getting overzealous and introducing even more characters, I'm doubtful that such a loaded season could (ironically) do any justice to the character, especially after such an ominous off screen death and presence. If there are plans to re introduce him, cool. However I'm more than happy for the show to take it's time and not rush it if that is indeed the case.

I think at best for this season, I'd be cool with some flashbacks maybe? Just to give some more context as do what happened between season 1 and 2.

https://www.deviantart.com/glencanlas

You're doing fine, Jason.

Last edited by G-Potion; 12-24-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I agree that his appearance is unlikely. But I like to imagine that he was resurrected and now lives with Talia and Damian (or the All-Caste).
    I'd like to see a similar take on post-resurrected Jason as well. Could be in any medium.

Extraordinary Member

Oh, I didn't know that there are official ages.
    It is more semi official, apparently you could ask Greg Weisman questions about stuff like this on his homepage, and most of these ages are compiled from his answers.

But based on Dicks age (he was only 13 in season 1) it makes sense for Jason to be around this age.

Then he wouldn't be 16 but 15 since his body didn't age while being dead.
    That really depends on a number of things, like how old he exactly was when he died, and when and how he got resurrected.

I'm surprised that Barbara is younger than Dick. That seems odd.
    There are a number of things odd about the ages, for example that they had Dick becoming Robin at age 9 and made him much younger then the other original team members, and that Zatanna is around the same age as Dick.

Extraordinary Member

Hey and we just got a live action Jason in Titans, so I think we don't necessarily need a Young Justice version right now. Especially since i would like them to something more than just do their version of UTRH.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Years ago, Weissman said once that if they were to do a third season for YJ, Jason would've been used.

Damian on the ceiling cracked me up. Nice callback. And I love the idea of Jason just standing there by the light switch and wait.

Extraordinary Member

Thinking about Young Justice: what I would probably do before bringing him back as Red Hood, would be to do some sort of alternate timeline story (something like Falsh Point) with Jason (and maybe some other dead charcters) being still alive and a member of the team in that timeline.