Page 102 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 15150
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

It is a shame Kirkham won't be pencilling next issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Haven`t picked it up yet. Will the fight happen next issue in Deadhstroke or RHAA?
    Dead heat stroke? lol

I didn't like Jason being a hired mook,is this the R/A status quo guys? that's just dumb imo.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Dead heat stroke? lol

I didn't like Jason being a hired mook,is this the R/A status quo guys? that's just dumb imo.
    Jason and Roy have a Hero-for-Hire business going on

By far my favorite design for Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    By far my favorite design for Jason
    Red Hood with a red hood is a little too on the nose for me.

All-New Member

Anyone else think it's weird that at times in b&re jason is drawn smaller than Tim drake

Quote Originally Posted by sghood View Post
    Anyone else think it's weird that at times in b&re jason is drawn smaller than Tim drake
    Well, unless I'm remembering incorrectly, I believe that it was said that Tim was stronger than Jason in Death of the Family.

Edit:
    image.jpg
    Red Robin talking.

Edit 2:
    Apologies for terrible quality.
    Tim says something along the lines of "I hit harder, but he hits more often."
    Last edited by Pohzee; 03-10-2016 at 08:09 PM.

All-New Member

Just a question, If they decided to keep the hood on Jason's uniform, could you guys swallow them loosing the helmet and giving him a red domino mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Todd View Post
    Just a question, If they decided to keep the hood on Jason's uniform, could you guys swallow them loosing the helmet and giving him a red domino mask?
    Yup. I actually start to really hate the hamlet (thanks Rocafort!! It's all because of you) and wish that they get rid of it completely and give us a red hoodie instead.

Don't like the expressive helmet, but every single Robin former and present uses a domino mask except Jason. They need to be visually different and that would be less true with every single one of them black-haired and wearing dominos (assuming the new Nightwing does wear a mask in favor of Hypnos.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Well, unless I'm remembering incorrectly, I believe that it was said that Tim was stronger than Jason in Death of the Family.

Edit:
    image.jpg
    Red Robin talking.

Edit 2:
    Apologies for terrible quality.
    Tim says something along the lines of "I hit harder, but he hits more often."
    I need to re-read it but that wouldn`t necessary make Tim physically stronger than Jason, only that he was hitting harder than someone who was figthing blind. Across the titles, Jason being physically stronger only makes sense. He`s taller, broader, heavier and older (tho that alone doesn`t mean much, granted). Training wise, the same. Jason`s training had to be more physically daunting than Tim`s, I don`t think anyone can argue it otherwise.

Tim`s depiction is visually all over the place. Sometimes he looks younger and skinny, sometimes he doesn`t.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 03-11-2016 at 08:51 AM.

BANNED

The helmet staying is pretty much a go, whether one likes it or not. It`s visually identifiable to Jason now and that`s a good thing.

I like it btw. I don`t mind when Spiderman or Iron Man, or Deadpool have expressive looking masks or helmets depending the pencils. It`s comics, the visual media where you can bend those kind of little realistic rules. I do prefer a clean styled helmet with just the eyes, just to be clear. The hood over can be a nice touch but doesn`t make or break the overall design for me.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 03-11-2016 at 08:54 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

If they kept the hood I'd rather have the helmet as opposed to a mask as well as full leather jacket and not that danged vest. I hated that thing. Damian is already rocking the domino mask & hood combo anyway and it's better if each of the Robins has a visually distinctive costume that makes it easier for the artists not to confuse them.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

definitely keep the red helmet. many artist make Jason, Dick, and Tim look way too similar already. the helmet at least gives Jason a distinct look.

i don't mind when artist put their own spin on the helmet. some with moving facial expressions, some with a solid red helmet, etc. I'm sure Jason has many different "red hoods" in his arsenal the same way Batman has many different Batsuits. but i personally hate the hoodie. they need to bring back the trench coat or even the gray and red jacket he wore in Arkham Knight.

i'm looking forward to RH appearance in Deathstroke. i would love to see a mini series featuring these two.
    Last edited by Robotman; 03-11-2016 at 11:26 AM.