Page 103 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 15150
    All-New Member

Yeah it just makes more sense to me to draw jason bigger than all the others since acrobats and tims a gymnast or something right? so their body types would be leaner and obviously damians young but if they ever age him up he should be even bigger than bruce. I'd keep the helmet with just the eyes and no facial expressions cause i think the whole point of the helmet is to hide his emotions and the look in his eyes. But I also agree that he would have different helmets and that maybe some of them aren't "helmets" but more just like a mask. the hood with domino mask combo could work if they brought back the white streak in his hair. they should bring the white back either way though lol. Also im wondering if they'll ever introduce jason and tim into the new animated universe

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sghood View Post
    Yeah it just makes more sense to me to draw jason bigger than all the others since acrobats and tims a gymnast or something right? so their body types would be leaner and obviously damians young but if they ever age him up he should be even bigger than bruce. I'd keep the helmet with just the eyes and no facial expressions cause i think the whole point of the helmet is to hide his emotions and the look in his eyes. But I also agree that he would have different helmets and that maybe some of them aren't "helmets" but more just like a mask. the hood with domino mask combo could work if they brought back the white streak in his hair. they should bring the white back either way though lol. Also im wondering if they'll ever introduce jason and tim into the new animated universe
    I'd really like the white streak to be brought back as well. That would make Jason visually different from the others whenever they are together out of costume.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'd really like the white streak to be brought back as well. That would make Jason visually different from the others whenever they are together out of costume.
    I honestly would liek if the brought it back. it would make for a great and only reminder that he died and got bathed in evil soup to come back.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Or they could make him a redhead again.

*runs and hides*

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post

*runs and hides*
    Really? How'd he look?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

*runs and hides*
    Or a redhead with a white streak.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

i would love to see the white streak in his hair brought back. it would definitely be a good way to differentiate him from the other Batboys. plus that usually signifies that a character has been through a traumatic experience. i would think being brought back from the dead would be pretty dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    i would love to see the white streak in his hair brought back. it would definitely be a good way to differentiate him from the other Batboys. plus that usually signifies that a character has been through a traumatic experience. i would think being brought back from the dead would be pretty dramatic.
    I think the reason for him having it the first place was to signify that he's been through something traumatic both with his death and with his resurrection.

BANNED

*runs and hides*
    Him being a redhead or not is far from being a dealbreaker. All I ask is consistancy, nothing less. Same thing with the white streak. That could explain him aging closer to Dick as direct result of the Pit, but the reboot left out a decisive explanation for his return.

Sometimes that isn`t a bad thing either. A mistery surrouding the character only amps up the mythos. Look at V for Vendetta or the pre Origin Wolverine. In one case the mistery of his identity only makes the story stronger with each re-reading and in the other, revealing the mistery of the origin only lessened what surrounded the character. "My" Wolverine was the short savage who had flashbacks of his past here and there and who may or may not be the son of Sabertooth. That was cool because what mattered most was his travels from that point on, whatever it was, until he was with the X-Men.

And I enjoyed Origin as a comic book, but as lasting legacy of the character? I prefered the mistery before.

I think the same can apply here. Obviously if Talia is involved chances are the Pit is as well, but you don`t have to spell it out. It doesn`t even ruin Lost Days since it starts when Talia grabs him from wharever. This adds the gravitas of writers slowly building the lost time with small stuff if they wish, like Loedbell did with the All-Caste.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 03-11-2016 at 06:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Really? How'd he look?
    You can track Winnick`s Batman and Robin issues (when Dick was doning the mantle) to see it. Or Morrison a couple issues before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/bnr23-05.jpg
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llf8ygTLR91qgsmk4.jpg
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llf8z5ugT61qgsmk4.jpg

By the way, I am wholy in favor of Jason reading literature as it was hinted by Winnick twice. Jason knowing Pride and Prejudice is just too bloody perfect. It`s one of those details that only add personality and character. A lesser creative take would have him reading The Art Of War but this simply hits a more personal place.

Perfect.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 03-11-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    You can track Winnick`s Batman and Robin issues (when Dick was doning the mantle) to see it. Or Morrison a couple issues before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/bnr23-05.jpg
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llf8ygTLR91qgsmk4.jpg
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llf8z5ugT61qgsmk4.jpg

By the way, I am wholy in favor of Jason reading literature as it was hinted by Winnick twice. Jason knowing Pride and Prejudice is just too bloody perfect. It`s one of those details that only add personality and character. A lesser creative take would have him reading The Art Of War but this simply hits a more personal place.

Perfect.
    He's not bad. Woulda brought a funny and weird synergy to the RHatO with all being redheads. The Redheaded Stepchild Squad!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    He's not bad. Woulda brought a funny and weird synergy to the RHatO with all being redheads. The Redheaded Stepchild Squad!
    Hey, I LIKE that! I'd really like to see Scarlet again, too. If Jason is going to depicted as having black hair, though, I want to see that white streak in it. If Marvel's colorists can manage to be consistent with Rogue, DC should be able to pay somebody to keep up with Jason. I like Jason being larger, too, to help differentiate him from the others, who all look like little clones. It's reasonable that, coming from a family history of acrobats, Dick isn't ever going to reach 6'6". Tim is young yet, might grow some more,and most gymnasts aren't huge. Damian will grow up to be a MOOSE like his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Hey, I LIKE that! I'd really like to see Scarlet again, too. If Jason is going to depicted as having black hair, though, I want to see that white streak in it. If Marvel's colorists can manage to be consistent with Rogue, DC should be able to pay somebody to keep up with Jason. I like Jason being larger, too, to help differentiate him from the others, who all look like little clones. It's reasonable that, coming from a family history of acrobats, Dick isn't ever going to reach 6'6". Tim is young yet, might grow some more,and most gymnasts aren't huge. Damian will grow up to be a MOOSE like his dad.
    In my head I've always seen Jason as being more muscular and taller then either Dick or Tim but not as large as Bruce. Damian could go either way mainly because he's been training all his life. I think his musculature will turn out a bit different then his dad's in that he may not be a bulky as his father but he will certainly be as strong.

In my head I've always seen Jason as being more muscular and taller then either Dick or Tim but not as large as Bruce. Damian could go either way mainly because he's been training all his life. I think his musculature will turn out a bit different then his dad's in that he may not be a bulky as his father but he will certainly be as strong.
    I imagine Damian would end up being physically bigger than Bruce. The Heretic was just a full grown Damian clone right? And all the other Damian clones were massive. I mean, we'll never actually see Damian grow up really, but he's all genetically engineered for perfection or whatever. I imagine Talia's idea of perfection fully realized was a bigger, stronger, faster Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtzberg View Post
    I imagine Damian would end up being physically bigger than Bruce. The Heretic was just a full grown Damian clone right? And all the other Damian clones were massive. I mean, we'll never actually see Damian grow up really, but he's all genetically engineered for perfection or whatever. I imagine Talia's idea of perfection fully realized was a bigger, stronger, faster Bruce.
    Batman 666 dude.