Page 104 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Batman 666 dude.
    Yes, but in that future, everyone else is dead. There isn't anyone else to really physically compare him to, he's just a large, muscled bald man who looks vaguely like Grant Morrison. Also, that's all a hallucination conjured by Bruce's mind, a prophetic dream that ended up being wrong anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtzberg View Post
    Yes, but in that future, everyone else is dead. There isn't anyone else to really physically compare him to, he's just a large, muscled bald man who looks vaguely like Grant Morrison. Also, that's all a hallucination conjured by Bruce's mind, a prophetic dream that ended up being wrong anyways.
    Still, it was a made up future by Damian's creators and probably the truest idea of what an adult Damian is suppose to look like. The heretic was a mutated clone child. Nothing about his growth was natural.

Deathstroke 16

"Douchestroke".

Okay, this made me laugh.

Extraordinary Member

Lets just hope Jason doesn't get his Ass Kicked in the next panel.

BANNED

Of course he will, he just said he was there to kick his ass

If Jason solo does a smidge better than Nigthwing ever did, the uproar could be beautiful. Then again, I`m not sure many are following the title anyway.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    Deathstroke 16

"Douchestroke".

That line was funny. I can't wait to see what happens on the next page.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    Deathstroke 16

"Douchestroke".

And we're back again with Jason trying to prove himself before anyone else....yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    And we're back again with Jason trying to prove himself before anyone else....yay.
    No, we're really not. Jason even mentions that he not someone who is trying to make a name for himself by beating Deathstroke because he already HAS made a name for himself.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    No, we're really not. Jason even mentions that he not someone who is trying to make a name for himself by beating Deathstroke because he already HAS made a name for himself.
    That is the thing, Jason's character is at a point on which he shouldn't answer to that kind of taunting.

I'm not liking how Jason's mask is being drawn here. He looks like an android of something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    That line was funny. I can't wait to see what happens on the next page.
    I'm hoping for a good fight and not that Slade just one shots him in the next panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I'm hoping for a good fight and not that Slade just one shots him in the next panel.
    Yeah, me too. A good fight that doesn't job either one of them would be nice to see.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Lets just hope Jason doesn't get his Ass Kicked in the next panel.
    Of course he will...it's freaking Deathstroke. The dude just survived fighting a group of Bizzaro clones, and a weakened Slade could still mentally keep up, and predict, all of Batman's moves. A healthy Deathstroke drops pretty much every member of the Bat Family in 1v1 combat.

Having Jason put up a good fight will be cool tho, but he'll get dropped in due time.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I'm not liking how Jason's mask is being drawn here. He looks like an android of something.
    They just need to drop the face on the helmet thing. What's so wrong with the way it's drawn by Albuquerque, or on the cover of the freaking issue?

Come on, DC.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Of course he will...it's freaking Deathstroke. The dude just survived fighting a group of Bizzaro clones, and a weakened Slade could still mentally keep up, and predict, all of Batman's moves. A healthy Deathstroke drops pretty much every member of the Bat Family in 1v1 combat.

Having Jason put up a good fight will be cool tho, but he'll get dropped in due time.
    It's pretty clear that Jason will not win, all I want is him putting up a good fight and not getting stomped (so not something like this fight against Bane in B&RE).