Page 105 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 15150
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It's pretty clear that Jason will not win, all I want is him putting up a good fight and not getting stomped (so not something like this fight against Bane in B&RE).
    well, it is a Deathstroke book...and the way he's been portrayed.....yeah, not likely.

I'm a huge Jason fan, but I'll admit that him getting dispatched in a few panels wouldn't be out of character for either considering it's Slade we're talking about here. None of Jason's hits, should he even land any, should even register on Slade's person if the fight is written as it should; which is, unfortunately, Jason getting rekt.

If Jason wasn't portrayed so inconsistently, sure, but he is. IMO, the dude should be second to Batman in the Bat Family considering the training he did after he came back.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    well, it is a Deathstroke book...and the way he's been portrayed.....yeah, not likely.

I'm a huge Jason fan, but I'll admit that him getting dispatched in a few panels wouldn't be out of character for either considering it's Slade we're talking about here. None of Jason's hits, should he even land any, should even register on Slade's person if the fight is written as it should; which is, unfortunately, Jason getting rekt.

If Jason wasn't portrayed so inconsistently, sure, but he is. IMO, the dude should be second to Batman in the Bat Family considering the training he did after he came back.
    I'd simply be satisfied if Jason is able to put up a decent fight against Deathstroke and that neither character comes off looking badly as a result. I'm not in any way suggesting that Jay actually beats the guy though.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

I already find it disappointing tat Jason attacking Slade like this. When fighting against someone like Slade he should have strategy, weapons and use some dirty tricks.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Deathstroke went disappointingly predictable, with Jason just having an advantage because Slade was handicapped and ultimately, was punked. And yeah, they went with "the gloryhound" angle for Jason.

BANNED

With the writer in question it was a given. But hey, someone else he did better solo compared to Nigthwing. Drink`s on me.

I like it. Both did good and look like Jason is going to appear in the next issue too.

All-New Member

The fight was alright, glad he didn't get curb stomped in like, 3 seconds. I liked Rose's cameo in the last part of RHAO, so it'd be interesting to see where they go with that.

Color me surprised, RH/A will have a thirteen issue

http://www.newsarama.com/28534-first...16-titles.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Color me surprised, RH/A will have a thirteen issue

http://www.newsarama.com/28534-first...16-titles.html
    Whawawewha. Neat.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Guy's, Red Hood News:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...reaking_banner

""Red Hood & The Outlaws," shipping in August, will be written by Scott Lobdell with art by Dexter Soy. Bizarro and Artemis, of the Amazons, will join Red Hood for what Geoff Johns called a "dark trinity.""

So, is Roy leaving to join the Titans? Bizarro is gonna be in the team? And this Artemis... is she a new character or the one from Young Justice? So many questions.

The Dark Trinity. I assume they mean the dark side of Batman (Red Hood), Superman (Bizarro) and Wonder Woman (Artemis). Does this mean Jason is gonna become a villain again? I honestly hope it's not that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    And this Artemis... is she a new character or the one from Young Justice? So many questions.
    Probaly the new 52 version of this Charcater:http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Artemis_of_...28New_Earth%29

Guy's, Red Hood News:

""Red Hood & The Outlaws," shipping in August, will be written by Scott Lobdell with art by Dexter Soy. Bizarro and Artemis, of the Amazons, will join Red Hood for what Geoff Johns called a "dark trinity.""

So, is Roy leaving to join the Titans? Bizarro is gonna be in the team? And this Artemis... is she a new character or the one from Young Justice? So many questions.

The Dark Trinity. I assume they mean the dark side of Batman (Red Hood), Superman (Bizarro) and Wonder Woman (Artemis). Does this mean Jason is gonna become a villain again? I honestly hope it's not that.
    Roy is clearly with the Titans. The Artemis in the Outlaws is the amazon. It could be that they all become anti-heroes. Doing good the hard way and all that.

Extraordinary Member

way to get the shortend of the stick
    bizarro, lex luthors flunky, and wonder woman with anger issues
    and of course daddy lobdell is still here

so basicly Jason has to carry his book on its own, its gonna get cancelled

Guy's, Red Hood News:

I'll miss Roy and the line up is very unexpected but the book has a TON of potential. The idea of Jason leading an antihero version of the trinity is too good to let it pass.

Why in the hell can't Jason get away from Lobdell. Red Hood is only going to continue to get buried under mediocrity and ignored, and his book will again be pointed to as the benchmark for whats bad at DC.