Page 111 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 15150

I finally finished my Red Hood tribute video. Here it is.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS: REBIRTH #1
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Art by DEXTER SOY
    Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    Variant cover by BENGAL
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    When a shocking encounter with Batman solidifies the Red Hood’s status as a villain, Jason Todd goes deep undercover to take down Gotham City’s criminal underworld from the inside. Along the way, Jason meets two unlikely allies: a disgraced Amazon warrior named Artemis and a half-baked Superman clone called Bizarro—and the DCU’s “Dark Trinity” is born!
    On sale JULY 27 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

So I guess Jason is working for Bruce after all

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

So I guess Jason is working for Bruce after all
    I was under the impression he was going undercover for himself after reading that (Given the villain reference). But you might be right. Time will tell.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Really, liking those covers....a shame that Camuncoli isn't actually drawing the book, with Soy.

However, why is this team going against the GOTHAM criminal underworld, and working with Batman...that makes no sense. Not only is this group overkill, they can/should kill every major villain, and it's not like Batman could stop them on his own if he wanted to.

Ya'll already know I wanted a solo, or him teaming with Lex and Grail, but this group really makes me think that Jason could've made an interesting addition to the Suicide Squad.

double post
    Last edited by TooFlyToFail; 04-18-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Really, liking those covers....a shame that Camuncoli isn't actually drawing the book, with Soy.

However, why is this team going against the GOTHAM criminal underworld, and working with Batman...that makes no sense. Not only is this group overkill, they can/should kill every major villain, and it's not like Batman could stop them on his own if he wanted to.

Ya'll already know I wanted a solo, or him teaming with Lex and Grail, but this group really makes me think that Jason could've made an interesting addition to the Suicide Squad.
    Jason with the Suicide Squad? Shoot, I'd be down.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I would too. That's another franchise getting a lot of attention.

If the DCEU rumors are right, and we do get a UtRH movie adaptation, I want him to get picked up by the Waller for her Squad following his defeat.

That really sounds like a good idea. That would give him a nice little direction to work in the movie verse

That really sounds like a good idea. That would give him a nice little direction to work in the movie verse
    Yup, exactly, and that could lead to other possibilities.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I don't see Jason being all that willing to work with Waller not even back in the PreFP days. That direction doesn' t even make any sense. If it was a choice between what we're getting at Rebirth, him in Suicide Squad or him going solo I pick a solo or whatever this new direction is taking him before his being in the Squad. Heck I'd rather read a book that returns to being a murderous vigilante, providing they take that idea in an interesting direction before I'd pick up a Suicide Squad book with him in it and I think everyone here pretty much knows by now what I thought of that angle.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 04-18-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post

Gotta agree on the Gotham part. With this much firepower, this team should be international.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I really like the idea of Jason being undercover for Batman rather than him going back to be a villain
    I did like him as a villain with under the hood and Battle for the Cowl happen but I really think we are way past that after the Batman & Robin Eternal
    It just doesnt feel right. or at least like an organic path for the character
    I hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldoaad View Post
    I really like the idea of Jason being undercover for Batman rather than him going back to be a villain
    I did like him as a villain with under the hood and Battle for the Cowl happen but I really think we are way past that after the Batman & Robin Eternal
    It just doesnt feel right. or at least like an organic path for the character
    I hope for the best.
    Jason being undercover for Bruce after a very public falling out is an interesting direction for the character. In a way, it amounts to taking the format of Grayson and repurposing it for Jason's particular situation. And it will be a little amusing to have two former Robins doing infiltration at the same time (and a third still wanted by the police). It would be interesting, albeit unlikely, if Jason and Dick end up closing in on the same people from two different directions.

BANNED

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/04/19/r...rman-revealed/

While we still haven`t been confirmed if it`s Jason or not (tho it seems most likely he is) here`s a little description of the staff that is on display together with the costume.

Holy moses Batman. Training a kid to use an axe? It`s like Snyder took Miller`s Batman on roids. but regardless, it does shed more light in the Jason camp as simbology goes. Reminded me of that scene in The Cult where Jason is trained to use a rifle.

I still think after this issue, Jason should be dead and stay dead. Hence the reason Batman keeps his suit in a glass case. If I'm correct. I admit I may need correction.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kind regards
    Godfather

"...Now, that's the power you can't buy! That's the power of fear​..."