Page 155 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 15150
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Yes, those two things are comparable :eyeroll:

As for "beating" Jason, Tim`s in Nicieza`s run was the closest he got. TRJT outsmarted him big time in BFTC.
    Outsmarted as in nearly killed you mean? yeah, i still remember that particular pearl where he almost murdered a robin because he wanted to be batman.

"Fairly" with the crowbar.
    How is that unfair? Especially when the other guy went lethal on a hero.

It`s not about you even wanting to be accurate when it comes to him, you just want him to fit exactly in the mold you want and that conversely makes someone else shine by contrast.
    He was a scumbag.

Another Newsarama interview with Lobdell

http://www.newsarama.com/30552-red-h...e-bizarro.html

I guess people who keep harping on Lobdell's choice of using Bizarro and Artemis can take this up with Geoff John now. Leave Lobdell alone.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-08-2016 at 06:47 PM.

Gamespot interview this time

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/for.../1100-6442470/

Eh, more. This one from darkknightnews.com

http://www.darkknightnews.com/2016/0...d-the-outlaws/
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-09-2016 at 09:41 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Loving these interviews. Thanks for posting them G.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

G, you rock! Thanks for the links.

Rise, you need to read the GameSpot interview because.....

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Is fantastic that DC's capitalizing on the momentum from the Rebirth's issue to spread the word on the book. That was something that both RHA and the old RHATO lacked. As for the interviews themselves, I appreciate that despite touching similar topics, each of them adds more info to build a better picture of Lobdell's plans for the series.

The DK-News is my favorite since the interviewer goes for the most important questions.

Good to see that Jason's time with Roy and Kori is acknowledged by Lobdell and hopefully, is referenced eventually on the book. Artemis being from Egypt is a new development? That took me by surprise (I don't know anything about her) And certainly would be interesting to have Ma Gunn as a recurrent character.

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    G, you rock! Thanks for the links.

Rise, you need to read the GameSpot interview because.....
    You seriously love being vague, Jan. But I understand why you recommend it to me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Is fantastic that DC's capitalizing on the momentum from the Rebirth's issue to spread the word on the book. That was something that both RHA and the old RHATO lacked. As for the interviews themselves, I appreciate that despite touching similar topics, each of them adds more info to build a better picture of Lobdell's plans for the series.

The DK-News is my favorite since the interviewer goes for the most important questions.

Good to see that Jason's time with Roy and Kori is acknowledged by Lobdell and hopefully, is referenced eventually on the book. Artemis being from Egypt is a new development? That took me by surprise (I don't know anything about her) And certainly would be interesting to have Ma Gunn as a recurrent character.

Dark, I've been meaning to ask, are you in charge of writing reviews for more books at comicbookandmoviereviews.com or just RHATO? Saw that most reviews are credited with one author.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Dark, I've been meaning to ask, are you in charge of writing reviews for more books at comicbookandmoviereviews.com or just RHATO? Saw that most reviews are credited with one author.
    Just RHATO, and is not that all the reviews are done by the same guy. Is that the name at the start is from the guy who uploads them (the site's owner). The actual author for the reviews are found at the end of it.

Ah I see. Totally missed that. Thanks!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lhynn View Post
    Yes, those two things are comparable :eyeroll:
    You`re right. It was three of them!

Let me guess, they aren`t comparable because poor Tim was actually hit?

Outsmarted as in nearly killed you mean?
    As in luring someone in by telling them square that they were being lured in. Yes, outsmarting. The kind that makes you bait for the last guy to come running.

How is that unfair? Especially when the other guy went lethal on a hero.
    I forgot, it`s never unfair when it comes to Tim.

He was a scumbag.
    It`s not about you even wanting to be accurate when it comes to him, you just want him to fit exactly in the mold you want and that conversely makes someone else shine by contrast.

BANNED

By the way, I think at least REAL wil recall some debating about others knowing about Jason`s (real, eh) mother`s betrayal when he died. The general consensous was that apart from Sheila`s criptic words to Bruce, there was no way the others would know. But upon re-Reading some books since my vacations started, I believe at least Tomasi went there.

During Damian`s confrontation with Jason at his home, he actually mentions what he felt by being bertrayed by his mother as part of his emotional mind game. I was actually surprised at not recalling this at the time.

I hope Loedbell, Tomasi or someone else actually touches upon this. Not only it got character interaction potential, it`s that big Elephant in the room that is waiting to be finally adressed.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Another Newsarama interview with Lobdell

http://www.newsarama.com/30552-red-h...e-bizarro.html

I guess people who keep harping on Lobdell's choice of using Bizarro and Artemis can take this up with Geoff John now. Leave Lobdell alone.
    People would feel better about it if Johns was the one actually writing the comic...

Nah. Johns hasn't been the same after finishing his run on GL

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Edit: and Tim thows smoke(?) bombs at him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...titans29_5.jpg
    https://arousinggrammardotcom.files....inredhood9.jpg

As for "beating" Jason, Tim`s in Nicieza`s run was the closest he got. TRJT outsmarted him big time in BFTC.

"Fairly" with the crowbar.

Once again when it comes to Tim the definition somehow skids off. I have to agree about the rosed tinted glasses there.

Edit: I actually checklisted this due to being the only point I wasn`t sure and the very beginning of Nicieza`s Red Robin comes right before BFTC? That makes Daniel`s characterization across the board bad. The only good thing about it was Jason`s Batman design. Cool look.

"the real Jason"

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/z...nkLaughGIF.gif

May I ask as to where I can see the scans without any ads to get in the way?

Edit: No, wait. Here's a better idea. You could, depending on what sort of computer/handheld device you have, copy and paste the image adress link, then type [img] before and [/img] after the link. Make sure there are no spaces.
    Last edited by Falseface; 08-11-2016 at 07:47 AM.