Page 16 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    I actually liked this weeks's Outlaws. I wanna see Lobdell write a Jason Todd solo and create him his own supporting cast. Well he kind of already did
    Yeah, RHatO is Lobdell's best book and it's the one book I don't think he should have ever left.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

I actually think a backup solo style for Jason would be cool. It`s awesome he got people he can trust, so I definatly want that to stay, but being who he is, tagging some business on his own also works fine. Once in a while knowing about a small slave ring or drugs that need to be dusted? Sounds like fun for the weekend.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I actually think a backup solo style for Jason would be cool. It`s awesome he got people he can trust, so I definatly want that to stay, but being who he is, tagging some business on his own also works fine. Once in a while knowing about a small slave ring or drugs that need to be dusted? Sounds like fun for the weekend.
    Solo backups for all three of them could be fun and interesting actually.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Kory soooo digs Jason

BANNED

Kory soooo digs Jason
    But doesn't Kory dig ANYTHING male?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Only the ones she kisses. This book is such a threesome love letter in places. Loedbell you sly devil.

By the way..can anyone make a Eternal#11-smiling-mask- Red Hood avatar? His appearance was gold.

LOL!!!! I liked the team Jason was leading for a little with Cheshire Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva....would be cool if Conner Hawk was added

BANNED

LOL!!!! I liked the team Jason was leading for a little with Cheshire Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva....would be cool if Conner Hawk was added
    Yeah, I think it's time to shake up the Outlaws' roster a little. Roy and Kory feel a little stale to me, the dynamics are established, I like Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva for a change.

BANNED

I never had any love for any of the Robins... quite frankly Batman IMO doesn't need nor has ever needed a sidekick.

However Jason Todd as Red Hood, has really gotten me interested. i only have 2 issues of Red Hood and the outlaws, but i'm actually considering to start getting into his series as well. i do however feel Red Hood should have His own series, no group affiliations. just plain old Red Hood on his own missions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
    I never had any love for any of the Robins... quite frankly Batman IMO doesn't need nor has ever needed a sidekick.

However Jason Todd as Red Hood, has really gotten me interested. i only have 2 issues of Red Hood and the outlaws, but i'm actually considering to start getting into his series as well. i do however feel Red Hood should have His own series, no group affiliations. just plain old Red Hood on his own missions.
    I agree with you 1000%. Especially with going on his OWN missions. He shouldn't be an obedient little lamb like Dick or Tim; he shouldn't allow himself to be accountable to anybody, and giving him sidekicks just gives him another millstone around his neck. A book called Nightwing and the Outlaws, with Dick, Roy, and Kory would work better than this. Jason can carry a solo book and doesn't need this dead weight having to carry Roy and Kory.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 06-26-2014 at 12:25 AM.

BANNED

exactly !!! i think really Jason is kind of on Batman's level with the coolness factor. he also gives me a slight Deathstroke vibe as well. him having a group, is blah to me.

I will however admit i LOVED this past issue of Red Hood and the Outlaws cover i loved it so much i hunted down a pic of it and made it my lock screen photo on my galaxy S3

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I think it's time to shake up the Outlaws' roster a little. Roy and Kory feel a little stale to me, the dynamics are established, I like Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva for a change.
    God I hope we never see ThunderCats Bronze Tiger ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    God I hope we never see ThunderCats Bronze Tiger ever again.
    Yeah, I like Bronze Tiger and the ThunderCats, but not merged together, thanks.

I wish Bronze Tiger would have suck around with Jason

Extraordinary Member

So you guys read the recent solicitations that say Todd's going to be a) taking Venom and b) teaming up with Supergirl? What do you think?