Page 164 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 15150

I don't see Jason x Artemis but if they are well written I don't have a problem with that. It can even be fun, it would be an odd couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Same here, what I'm a bit worried about is a Joseph and Rogue retread from Lobdell's X-men run, where in Artemis plays Joseph in this case and Jason is Rogue. I would say give it a few issues at least to have them working things out and, yes, Jason's not going to take to being called "Little boy" at all. By the way how old is he now? Dick's what 24? 25? and Tim's 16 with Damian going on 13 I think, so where does that put Jason? 20? 21? or is he younger?
    If she call him "Little Boy" I don't see the problem. It's pretty normal in couples like "Bear", "Big Guy", "Tiger" even "Idiot" or "Foolish". Always with love.

I think is not for Jason's age. Only Artemis is too old. Or at least Lodbell said that.
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 08-31-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Red Hood and the Outlaws #2 cover.

Seriously can't wait to see Artemis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I had thought it was the Silver age version of Dick or at the very least it wasn't Jason. Like it was super obvious who the rest were, but strange they would be so ambiguous on who Jason was.
    I just assume it`s the moody one with the red garb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I wouldn't mind JasonxArtemis to be honest.

Also, according to Buccelato Jason did a stealth debut in the most recent issue of Injustice

https://twitter.com/BrianBooch/statu...07143713452032
    Making snowballs out of Alfred`s food (oh, Dick too?), have the boys no shame? The sacrilege!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I just assume it`s the moody one with the red garb.

Making snowballs out of Alfred`s food (oh, Dick too?), have the boys no shame? The sacrilege!
    Nah that was totally Tim.

Love the cover. So excited to see Artemis and Jason interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post

Excellent. I'm curious as Jason convinces her to join him. And how strong she is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orujo-man View Post
    Excellent. I'm curious as Jason convinces her to join him. And how strong she is.
    Wasn't Artemis Wonder Woman at one point? Hope she still has all her skills and power.

Wasn't Artemis Wonder Woman at one point? Hope she still has all her skills and power.
    I think when Artemis was WW, she gains her powers with blessed objects and the gods. And I don't know if in this continuity she was WW before.

BANNED

Nah that was totally Tim.

Love the cover. So excited to see Artemis and Jason interactions.
    Nah, doesn`t come across Tim to me one bit, unless he was named as such and I missed it.

TAS Tim is pretty much Jason and animated Jay is usually associated with the red garb as well. so it might be a mix. Tim`s a geek/fanboy, not moody/cool.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 08-31-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Nice! I like this cover

BANNED

In the 90`s yeah. Same era where Batman and Superman had replacements as well. She had similar stats but not some powers of her own like flight. Those she got from gear, like the sandals of Hermes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Nah, doesn`t come across Tim to me one bit, unless he was named as such and I missed it.

TAS Tim is pretty much Jason and animated Jay is usually associated with the red garb as well. so it might be a mix. Tim`s a geek/fanboy, not moody/cool.
    Yeah it was def. the outfit for my reasoning and they really made Tim sort of dour and a little moody after Identity Crises.

Thanks for the info on Artemis guys. Pretty interesting.

Jason. Prepare for the roughest noogie ever.

Also shouldn't that be Auntie?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I'm glad that they're keeping Artemis with a very very long ponytail. Out of everyone she was the only person to ever maintain their 90's rapunzel ponytail.

If Jason does get with Artemis I'd rather it be friends with benefits type thing at first because I don't think Jason and Artemis are the romantic types but would maybe want to deal with their attraction in a way that doesn't complicate things. But if they do get romantic and it's good writing then I don't mind.

I wonder if she's even met Diana. if they said she lives in Egypt then I don't think so because she and the other Amazons there sort of exiled themselves and were nomads until they went to egypt as they were the more separate and aggressive Amazons before rejoining Themyskira again. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Artemis aggressive even though she was the nice one. I always liked her when she returned to Themyskira but this might be an interesting take on her with her out in the world.

I'll always remember her appearance in Gail Simone's Secret Six. Correct me if I'm wrong but it comes after Amazons Attack and a lot of Amazons were captured and were to be enslaved and were getting "broke in" via torture and she didn't break. Man those issues had some seriously powerful dialogue.

Also she's pretty awesome in the Wonder Woman animated movie.

I'm interested in the team dynamic for sure. Especially Bizarro because it's an odd choice for a team book but I'm very curious. And how they would function around Jason and whether if he'll take a leader type role or if it would be on more equal standing. But I think Jason would take the leader role by default he's dealing with an Amazon in Man's World for the first time and Superman clone who's not really together I guess.

BANNED

I'm excited for Artemis. Starfire was always so helpless it'll be nice for Jason to have a team member who can carry her own weight.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I'm excited for Artemis. Starfire was always so helpless it'll be nice for Jason to have a team member who can carry her own weight.
    Obviously you didn't read the previous book