Page 2 of 1010 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    Jason's probably the most underrated Batman character out there.

He's been handled terribly in the past, but the New 52 version is an awesome mix of hero and badass.
    Yeah, I agree. Horribly underrated and handled terribly by writers with no clear idea of what to do with him. I like this iteration of the character better. At least he can be somewhat of a hero underneath all that badassary.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by E.Nigma View Post
    Has there been (or will there be) a future "sticky" with every appearance he's had (and where it's most recently been collected)?
    Check Comicvine, I think that has a list of every issue every character has ever been in.

I think Jason Todd is underrated as well. He is a character I didn't know much about until the Batman: Under the Red Hood DVD, but after that, I was hooked. As for the comic book, I'm not feeling all of the outer space stuff they have going on. I've stuck with the book because I like the character a lot and I hope Lobdell does some really great stuff with him.

And as a side note, I think all of the Bat books suffer some from having to be included in the Bat crossovers.

I don't mind the outer space adventures myself. I like that Jason goes on these crazy adventures and that they can be just about any type of one. Keeps the book from getting stale in my opinion. I do agree with you though about the crossovers. Since Batman Eternal is including most everyone in the Batverse I hope it means that there will not be any other crossovers going on while it runs its course.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Pharah x Mercy
    There is a land called passive-agressiva, and I am their queen.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Horribly underrated and handled terribly by writers with no clear idea of what to do with him. I like this iteration of the character better. At least he can be somewhat of a hero underneath all that badassary.
    I like Under The Red Hood/Lost Days Jason best. I'm also very partial to his run as Robin, as he wasn't as bad as everyone who doesn't know much about him, tends to assume he was.

I can't really get into the Red Hood and The Outlaws Jason no matter how hard I try. But I will say that I do like Kenneth Rocafort's art and the way he draws Jason in the book.
    Psychologically, the guns you use will define you ~ Pharoahe Monch

I like ladies who wear purple | Kate Bishop | Helena Bertinelli

Wonder Woman is The Love of My Life | Forza Azzurri

I don't mind the outer space adventures myself. I like that Jason goes on these crazy adventures and that they can be just about any type of one. Keeps the book from getting stale in my opinion. I do agree with you though about the crossovers. Since Batman Eternal is including most everyone in the Batverse I hope it means that there will not be any other crossovers going on while it runs its course.
    I really enjoy the space adventures. I like that it shows that the characters have range, and just because they usually work away from space, doesn't mean they can't adapt. Plus, anything that includes Starfire giving the orders is a plus.

Yeah super underrated...no doubt. Honestly don't understand why he is not a major player in the bat-verse. He totally kicks ass and has the attitude to make a dent in Gotham crime. Unfortunately, Batman comics stopped being street level and more epic a long time ago, and that means characters like Jason have to take a back seat

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Yeah super underrated...no doubt. Honestly don't understand why he is not a major player in the bat-verse. He totally kicks ass and has the attitude to make a dent in Gotham crime. Unfortunately, Batman comics stopped being street level and more epic a long time ago, and that means characters like Jason have to take a back seat
    He's come along way though, see his role in Inc.

I agree with everyone that Jason is underrated. Even when he was Robin, he had a really interesting set-up, and there was a lot of potential to see Batman have to raise someone who was born in the slums and had real issues to contrast Bruce's privileged background. It would have been a really interesting character journey if he wasn't killed off.

Here's hoping Pfeifer's run on RH&TO delivers us some good JT moments. i enjoyed issue 30

THIS IS A MEME?!
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Hey fellow Jason's fans!

Man, is so great to see such positive response towards him. He's my all-time favorite DC character and is always nice to see him being treated so well. Here's for RHATO lasting a loooong time and he having a great role on Eternal (truth be told, I've been pretty underwhelmed by it)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Hey fellow Jason's fans!

Man, is so great to see such positive response towards him. He's my all-time favorite DC character and is always nice to see him being treated so well. Here's for RHATO lasting a loooong time and he having a great role on Eternal (truth be told, I've been pretty underwhelmed by it)
    Nice to see you here. I also hope he has a good role in Eternal and that RHatO continues for a good long while yet.

BANNED

I'd say that clawing his way out of his own grave means that Jason has paid his dues. He deserves his popularity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lorec View Post
    I think Jason Todd is underrated as well. He is a character I didn't know much about until the Batman: Under the Red Hood DVD, but after that, I was hooked. As for the comic book, I'm not feeling all of the outer space stuff they have going on. I've stuck with the book because I like the character a lot and I hope Lobdell does some really great stuff with him.

And as a side note, I think all of the Bat books suffer some from having to be included in the Bat crossovers.
    Speaking of the outerspace adventures, am I the only one that things RHatO would make an incredible galaxy spanning book on the regular? Jason, Roy, and Kory could be bounty hunters, but (mostly) only go after wanted criminals. It would allow for plenty of badassery, it could still have them toeing the line of "good guys," as they would be doing it as a profession rather than a "crusade" like Bruce and the rest of the family. It would essentially do for Jason the same thing that "Grayson" is doing for Dick: allowing him space from the crossovers, giving him a clear direction, and giving him his owl "realm" within the DCU.