Page 269 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 15150
    BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post
    what issue?
    Batman#646

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    Attachment 48394

Attachment 48395

I love the Supergirl and Jason Todd Ship. I hope they go back to it.
    I like them too. Not necessarily as a ship but more like team-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Barr/Davis Jason is the definite "classic" Robin in mainstream Batman comics. A little touch of classic tropes, a little touch of pre crisis Jason but still the post crisis origin. Whoever started knowing Jason since his return would look strange at certain pages but those who started there (whether at the time or later by catching up as I did) but wouldn`t managed no to smile or chuckle at ironic simbolism. This was when he was happy.

For those who came in late ---

What arc or issues with Robin!Jason would you recommend? I want to catch up sometime.

BANNED

BANNED

@t G-Potion

G, you should get the full run on Detective Comics if you manage. The full runs from #s 569-574 and 579-81 and Batman: Gotham Knights #25 (methinks is the original publication for the start of Year Two. It runs for more issues but Davis is replaced by early Mcfarlane).

They`re all essential to read what I mean but if I had to place the two best issues is the one where the scan is from (Detective Comics #569 I think, actually) and the very last issue of the run with “… My Beginning… And My Probable End”, which is all kinds of meta for the time. That`s the issue where Jason is recovering from a bullet wound (which was kinda the fault of Batman..) and...well, you gotta read it.

BANNED

The mother of all legal adoption debates folks,

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Some interesting history notes about the stories that some have never read before:

a) Batman`s biggest guardianship battle was between himself, Jason and Nocturna.

b) Jason is the second Robin to find out who Batman is. The first having been the very brief Lance Bruner.

c) Jason is the second Robin to wear pants on the suit in mainstream continuity. The first having been an aging Dick, yes I did it on porpuse, (yellow).

d) Tim`s first introduction follows the exact same pattern of Jason`s original introduction.

e) Jason was the first of Batman`s partners to want and fashion an identity of his own. Which is weirdly simbolic considering the number of identities he`s taken over the years.

f) The only time the Joker ever manages to down Jason, let alone touch him, was in Death In The family.

Aioros22: Thanks. That was an eye-opener. When I first got invested in Jason, my source of info came from a tumblr blog, and boy, was it dismissive of this Jason, because he was apparently "a copy of Dick Grayson". I don't want to spoil myself by looking too much at those pages you posted, but I sure want Lobdell to reintroduce Nocturna. She looks great and sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    b) Jason is the second Robin to find out who Batman is. The first having been the very brief Lance Bruner.

c) Jason is the second Robin to wear pants on the suit in mainstream continuity. The first having been an aging Dick, yes I did it on porpuse, (yellow).

d) Tim`s first introduction follows the exact same pattern of Jason`s original introduction.
    Man. Adding that Tim's Red Robin name and suit was also Jason's originally... he sure took after Jason quite a lot.

Any of you are interested in personality tests? I got Jason's analysis from this blog: http://fictionalcharactermbti.tumblr...8154/dc-new-52

DC: New 52

Red Hood ‘Jason Todd’
    ISTP [The Virtuoso]

ISTPs have a compelling drive to understand the way things work. They’re good at logical analysis, and like to use it on practical concerns. They typically have strong powers of reasoning, although they’re not interested in theories or concepts unless they can see a practical application. They thrive on action, and are usually fearless. ISTPs are fiercely independent, needing to have the space to make their own decisions about their next step. They do not believe in or follow rules and regulations, as this would prohibit their ability to “do their own thing”. Their sense of adventure and desire for constant action makes ISTPs prone to becoming bored rather quickly.

ISTPs are loyal to their causes and beliefs, and are firm believers that people should be treated with equity and fairness. Although they do not respect the rules of the “System”, they follow their own rules and guidelines for behavior faithfully. They will not take part in something which violates their personal laws. ISTPs are extremely loyal and faithful to their “brothers”. ISTPs avoid making judgments based on personal values - they feel that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact. They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments. This may be a problem area for many ISTPs.

Strengths: Energetic | Creative and Practical | Spontaneous and Rational | Know How to Prioritize | Great in a Crisis | Relaxed

Weaknesses: Stubborn | Insensitive | Private and Reserved | Easily Bored | Dislike Commitment | Risky Behavior

*Descriptions from 16personalities and Personality Page.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Think this fits? What other personality types would you choose for Jason?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Preview for Injustice issue 3

I guess it might be spoilers:
    Bruce
    end of spoilers after all. Then again

Things don't go quite as planned for the new Suicide Squad, which finds itself having to break out of the Pentagon. All of which leads to a battle between Batman…and Batman?

While recovering from his injuries, Batman is visited by two allies from the past. But the happy reunion is interrupted by bad news from Superman's prison.