Page 313 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 15150
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    If he says something it`s kinda muffed by the background noise.

So basically his gauntlets= blades+red lights explosives? Btw, he`s totally looking to be the counter Deadshot. Expect this fella to be used huge in online play.
    There are plenty of characters that make Deadshot's life hell. Superman, Supergirl, and Darkseid are popular counterpicks against him. Cheetah makes his life hell. Besides, any character can do well against him if they remember they can roll to close the distance.

Jason looks really good. I was expecting him to be a pure zoner but I like what I'm seeing from him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Though for some characters, like Deadshot, I don't think you can remove their masks as far as gear is concerned.

Red Hood might be the same way.
    Very true but I hope NR goes the little extra mile on that. "Jason" is every bit as relevant in character as "Red Hood". I think Deadshot is different. The man can be Will Smith or a white rich guy. It matters less.

But it will also depend if there`s actually exclusive dialogue for him.

Mighty Member

Yeah I hope his dialogue is unique. Also like that Jason is bringing the dramatic flair. A good Robin vs Red Hood fight will look amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There are plenty of characters that make Deadshot's life hell. Superman, Supergirl, and Darkseid are popular counterpicks against him. Cheetah makes his life hell. Besides, any character can do well against him if they remember they can roll to close the distance.

Jason looks really good. I was expecting him to be a pure zoner but I like what I'm seeing from him.
    Well, I`ve read Superman is really up there but that Darkseid was slower than either. Maybe it changes with the ability and gear system?

Very true but I hope NR goes the little extra mile on that. "Jason" is every bit as relevant in character as "Red Hood". I think Deadshot is different. The man can be Will Smith or a white rich guy. It matters less.

But it will also depend if there`s actually exclusive dialogue for him.
    I expect Batman, Robin, Joker, and Starfire will definitely have exclusive dialogue with him, and potentially with some of the other Gotham characters as well.

Though I'm wondering if he'll get some dialogue with Green Arrow or Kori that references Roy...

BANNED

I expect Batman, Robin, Joker, and Starfire will definitely have exclusive dialogue with him, and potentially with some of the other Gotham characters as well.

Though I'm wondering he'll get some dialogue with Green Arrow that references Roy...
    Yeah, hope so. Since this trailer was just to highlight the gameplay..I mean it would feel a bit "c`mon guys, you did the hardest thing, don`t fail me now".

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Well, I`ve read Superman is really up there but that Darkseid was slower than either. Maybe it changes with the ability and gear system?
    I play ranked where gear abilities are turned off by default. Darkseid's omega beams knockdown so he will always have the advantage if ones hits. He can do them in the air, has a teleport and can summon parademons to assist him. He has the zoning advantage over Deadshot.

Mighty Member

Though I'm wondering if he'll get some dialogue with Green Arrow or Kori that references Roy...
    That would be Strange since the Outlaws don't exist in Injustice. Kori's been stuck in the Phantom Zone as far as we know.

BANNED

Yeah, they seem quality screen advantages. Gotta catch up on other characters, I totally missed he had a teleport. I think of the ones I`ve seen, Arrow is now my second interest and Scarecrow amazingly is the other.

Oh, Aquaman too but I already wanted to try him. These gentlemen are my potential Funtastic Four.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 05-28-2017 at 04:42 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    That would be Strange since the Outlaws don't exist in Injustice. Kori's been stuck in the Phantom Zone as far as we know.
    Make it a Easter Egg for winking.

Mighty Member

Yeah, they seem quality screen advantages. Gotta catch up on other characters, I totally missed he had a teleport. I think of the ones I`ve seen, Arrow is now my second interest and Scarecrow amazingly is the other.

Oh, Aquaman too but I already wanted to try him. These gentlemen are my potential Funtastic Four.
    Aquaman is so cheap. Tentacles for days that had people rage quit. Only Deadshot and Harley might cause more anger.

BANNED

I believe his cheapiness comes with a cost for him. Not a major issue with me since my school of Fighting Games are Art Of figthing and Virtua Figther. You can`t just spam jack, fella.

But it doesn`t hurt having at least one character that will make people really rage over.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 05-28-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Mighty Member

On man I can only imagine if Injustice had team battles with someone using Harley,Red Hood, and Deadshot. Gun crew would cause so much rage.

BANNED

On man I can only imagine if Injustice had team battles with someone using Harley,Red Hood, and Deadshot. Gun crew would cause so much rage.