Page 338 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 15150
    BANNED

Alright, my theory is that Jason was resurrected later in this universe, hence why his voice is a lot younger. His bio says he was dropped in the Pit years after he died, so he didn't age. We know Damian was 13 in year one and Injustice happens on year 5/6, so he's around 18 at the end of the first game. Injustice 2 is two years after. Damian and Jason are probably around the same biological age, even though Jason should be in his late twenties chronologically.

BANNED

Michael Jackson - Beat It

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfTheAngryBlonde View Post
    In a span of a few years, I went from having no idea who Jason Todd/Red Hood was to him possibly being my favorite DC character of all time. Definitely top 5.
    Same. I came to comics pretty late. Started with Batman and somehow Jason is the only one I care about now.

BANNED

https://lucasambrosio.blog/2016/12/0...y-photo-shoot/
    http://www.spoilerfreemoviesleuth.co...-gruesome.html

For those of you that don’t know, I started my journey in photography by taking photos of my friends in cosplay, although I don’t shoot cosplay anymore when my buddy Crimson Coscrafts approached me with the idea for this photo shoot it got me excited, Batman: Under the Red Hood, is one of my all time favourite animated movies so that gave me extra motivation to make it all happen.

With the success of Dawn of Justice, long time fans noticed a certain “easter egg” buried within the 2.5/3 hour movie. This contained a brief glimpse of Bruce staring at an old destroyed suit of what appeared to be his former boy wonder, Robin. It had the words “HA HA HA JOKES ON YOU BATMAN” Sprayed over the suit in a yellow spray paint, with bullet holes and a stab wound in the shoulder, hinting at the Joker’s involvement.
    In recent months, since the release of BVS and Suicide Squad, we have found out it was in fact Jason Todd who was killed by the Joker. This photo shoot, depicts how we feel this Death in the Family went, a short backstory of the the capture and torture of Jason Todd at the hands of the Joker. Giving the DCEU a short explanation as to why Bruce/Batman has been driven even closer to the edge of despair and why he literally has run out of fucks to give.

We found the perfect location near London, UK and a great team to help us bring our idea to life. I hope you enjoy the photos, and make sure you also watch the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE6X8sYw_nc

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Alright, my theory is that Jason was resurrected later in this universe, hence why his voice is a lot younger. His bio says he was dropped in the Pit years after he died, so he didn't age. We know Damian was 13 in year one and Injustice happens on year 5/6, so he's around 18 at the end of the first game. Injustice 2 is two years after. Damian and Jason are probably around the same biological age, even though Jason should be in his late twenties chronologically.
    That would be an interesting take, having Damian and Jason close in biological age. Still nees to see how he looks unmasked in the comics though. His fake Batman look is as old as Bruce.

BANNED

He called him old and beaten, they just look alike because they`re drawn identical as Batman. When the mask is out of the bag, he`ll look younger.

That said, given the fake Batman likely fathered a child he will still be quite a bit older than Damian or Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    He called him old and beaten, they just look alike because they`re drawn identical as Batman. When the mask is out of the bag, he`ll look younger.

That said, given the fake Batman likely fathered a child he will still be quite a bit older than Damian or Tim.
    Damn. How likely? More than it's likely to be Bruce's?

BANNED

That`s the million dollar question. Talia mentioned to Damian that his sister was "Batman`s" child.

"Batman" not Batman.

And even then she should have been engineered to grown up faster.

That`s the million dollar question. Talia mentioned to Damian that his sister was "Batman`s" child.

"Batman" not Batman.

Missed the quote marks the fisrt time around. Nooo...!

Mighty Member

"Batman" not Batman.

I know who to blame now if it happens

Amazing Member

"Batman" not Batman.

Didn't Jason sleep with Talia when she brought him back? That would be an interesting take on that.....awkward aspect

BANNED

Red Hood: Lost Days, yeah.

BANNED

Jason "nobody insults these shitheads but me" Todd.

BANNED

Treasure find:

The things fan thread up.

First image incidentily is interesting for two reasons:

. It shows the moment of Jason`s vow

. It plainly states the legal matter of his adoption (pre crisis) something that wasn`t erased with subquent the Crisis reboot.

It also strikes me that this era of Batman comics was essential in setting perhaps the best family dinamic of Batman and his sons/allies while maintaining a balance between the darker realistic tone that O`Neil and Adams brought back to the fold as well as the more classic/tweener feel for the younger audiences that categorized the franchise for decades. Frankly, I think it left some lasting legacy (in other media, because market) like TAS.