Page 394 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Right? He's going to be in Trinity, he's going to have Dick in the annual. RHATO should be at least mentioned. It's terrible promotion.
    You know it's a problem when a Bleeding Cool article called it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I wish it got more promotion than the current terribleness that is Titans. That book is running on name and one character alone. Deathtroke and New Superman are excellent but lower selling books that get promoted so I have no idea why RHaTO isn't prioritized even when he shows up in other books or has guest characters.
    From what I see from twitter, even RHATO/Titans editorial people seem to promote Titans much more.
    By the way, are you still reading Titans? I'm not but I think reviews for it has been much better now.

I think DC just has a weird interpretation of Robin popularity. Jason keeps coming in second place in all of their polls, but they would rather poorly promote Damian and make more people hate him. Maybe the'll wake up like they recently have with Dick and realize that people like a character and stop treating them like crap.
    Time will tell. Jason will just have to persevere.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-22-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    From what I see from twitter, even RHATO/Titans editorial people seem to promote Titans much more.
    By the way, are you still reading Titans? I'm not but I think reviews for it has been much better now
    I am cause I'm a sucker. I have no idea why/if reviews have gotten better because the book itself has actually gotten worse. Titans/ Teen Titans is or at least should be promoted because its a big brand. That said I still see no point of the OG team when it isn't the team people thinknof or love when talking about Titans.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

See I don't get why people expected it? What reveal at the end of the season? We got a info that he exsisted and died to explain why Tim is on the team and why he got so little experience. I'm not sure why that translates to expecting him this season when there is a bunch of non Jason plot stuff that was way more important. Mind you, I do think he could show up but they won't say. Also yes; some people are acting like victims but thats just the Internet in general. Example: There are also alot lf angry Cass fans right now depite the fact that Steph already had foreshadowing and Cass didn't and even then she could just not be in those pictures.

I agree with you on the book though. It's baffling that it isn't better promoted. Isn't it one of the better selling monthlies? Do different editorial groups decide what to promote?
    Because Greg Weisman said Jason was planned to appear as an enforcer of the Light if the series would've gotten a third season a couple of years ago on his personal website

Issue 13 variant

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Because Greg Weisman said Jason was planned to appear as an enforcer of the Light if the series would've gotten a third season a couple of years ago on his personal website
    Ah, I wasn`t even aware he had said something that especific on that note but I maintain the same attitude. They don`t own us any promises but it`s just natural fans want more than a hologram. Of course with something that substancial to back on I can understand some of the more extreme reactions.

If they don`t want to commit to too many characters they can make use of the story inside the story narrative tool made famous (ex) Watchmen. Every time Tim or Dick glance at the hologram, or any other that may have known him, or reference him, they could make scenes that in the end of the season fit together as a whole mini story of Jason. Maybe a Last Crusade or a pertinent case about some new antagonist and in the end, he gets to make his entrance to sell Season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Issue 13 variant

Lex: MY MONSTER.

BANNED

A new script could be just what the solo Batman movie needs to get back on track
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.168c2c221032

BANNED

Kite-man: hell Yeah!

https://twitter.com/meezus_christ/st...76249924718592
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Flat out impressed with the lasting impression Jason did with gamers in AK. After all this time, there`s people still creating their own skins to increase replaylability

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Flat out impressed with the lasting impression Jason did with gamers in AK. After all this time, there`s people still creating their own skins to increase replaylability

It baffles me that We never got an official free roam with all the available characters. Its such a why not thing to include.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

BANNED

It baffles me that We never got an official free roam with all the available characters. Its such a why not thing to include.
    That would be more costly to the studio budget I guess. I`m no expert in how this exercise goes, but I`m guessing there`s always a limit in the final agreement. It should be something done for a Deluxe edition but alas, fans seem to take enough care of it