Page 407 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Tbf Dick is inner family and most of the Tec team is mostly associates, so Bruce not telling them wouldnt be a surprise.
    I dunno... I can buy that he wouldn't tell them the specifics, but nothing at all? Not even "if it looks like these guys are acting up, don't worry about it"? That seems a little irresponsible.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I dunno... I can buy that he wouldn't tell them the specifics, but nothing at all? Not even "if it looks like these guys are acting up, don't worry about it"? That seems a little irresponsible.
    Yeah it does but I guess I don't find it ooc either. Then again, maybe he did tell them but Kate doesn't care/ see the Outlaws as dangerous and goes after them anywy.

Fantastic Member

I think Tynion had it so Tim wasn't informed but figured it out.

I could see it as Kate knowing but not agreeing with his actions. Jason has been hanging out with the Dick, Damian and Bruce since going undercover so they probably were informed or figured it out too.

Dick is Dick. Im sure there's a lot that he knows that the 'Tec team doesn't. Dick is core family, the 'Tec team are new associates. Some unstable and even villainous.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-01-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dick is Dick. Im sure there's a lot that he knows that the 'Tec team doesn't. Dick is core family, the 'Tec team are new associates. Some unstable and even villainous.
    Those sound like good reasons to give them the bare minimum "don't worry about the Outlaws" talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Yeah it does but I guess I don't find it ooc either. Then again, maybe he did tell them but Kate doesn't care/ see the Outlaws as dangerous and goes after them anywy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I could see it as Kate knowing but not agreeing with his actions.
    That would just shift the irresponsibilty and make it even dumber. It would mean the team is knowingly interfering with an undercover operation of sorts.
    Last edited by Caivu; 08-02-2017 at 12:01 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

In light of the rhato arc with Batwomans guest appearance

Heres Kate and Jason [X]

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    Okay. The art is very edgy. Most of it depicts Jason in some sad, "whoa is me" state. It's the same thing over and over. Versus the art that Soy posts, it's terrible. You can critique art and not be an artist.
    So you were pointing the finger at content. There`s about as many that don`t depict Jason in a tragic light but asking not to have it is a bit silly. It`s a core element of the character and part what makes him both relatable and stronger.

I think you`ve been around a bit enough to have seen both sides and if not, have fun looking any kind of pages here. You`ll see it.

BANNED

Those sound like good reasons to give them the bare minimum "don't worry about the Outlaws" talk.

That would just shift the irresponsibilty and make it even dumber. It would mean the team is knowingly interfering with an undercover operation of sorts.
    From the solicit the situation will likely expand from Bizarro`s actions, not necessarily Jason`s so there`s not much to talk about the act they`re putting on the Underworld. Bizarro is going to undergo a character growth after what happened to him in #12 so it is feesible that Kate just looks as his actions and either thinks they`ve gone too deep - deeper than what Batman and Dick would tell her or that they can`t control their most powerful member which is incidentilly one of the most powerful beings on the planet as well.

I think that`s the side Kate and her team will approach the Outlaws. I don`t believe she will be written as dumb or whatever but bad as it may sound, the Annual with Dick will likely show us the level of characterization we can expect. If it`s generally good, there`s nothing to worry about.

Well, other than enjoying the story itself or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    In light of the rhato arc with Batwomans guest appearance

Heres Kate and Jason [X]

Love it. Their colors are very striking together.

BANNED

Lets not forget JayxDick teaming up again

by Laynesis

BANNED

Love his style, Red Hood and Robin/Damian by Dan Mora

Those are among my favorites.

BANNED

I wouldn`t mind Mora taking a crack at variants or interior art someday. Not that I`m complaining about Soy, perish the thought, but an arc here and there..so different but incredibly dinamic all the same.

BANNED

In terms of character interaction, I`m looking forward more towards Kate and Hood. I`m far more confident that Dick and Jay will sort of write themselves (and well) but Kate has barely interacted with Jason saved a few panels in Eternal and that book wasn`t stellar in that sort of thing. It`s more a blank page for any writer to tacke on.

Thanks to Eternal, I just can't get excited for any Jason interaction with the Batfam save for Bruce and Dick. Lobdell cure me of this affliction!!
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-02-2017 at 09:09 AM.