Page 410 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 15150

More annual stuff:

Screenshot_20170803-115642.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I wonder how much of the book they've shown us already haha. Cool stuff though.

Strong claim to make. Hope it delivers. From RHATO editor.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I really can't wait to see this. Especially for an explanation for why they can't instantly punch KgBeast's head off.

RHATO will have new editor.

BANNED

Let`s hope that as he says, the future is looking the better. Luckily it will mean a more proactive editorship map for RATHO. Aquaman is another consistant title that won`t have the same drawback because of the character`s status and incredible response for Momoa`s take.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I really can't wait to see this. Especially for an explanation for why they can't instantly punch KgBeast's head off.
    He`s keeping them at distance and Comics. For all we know it lasts a page.

Cool thing about the constant head-ups is that for all the teases, it doesn`t reveal much of the story or how the interactions will play. That`s how you trailer hype something.

Just wondering why it happened. Finger crossed that it does not mean RHATO moves to Bat office or anything.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    He`s keeping them at distance and Comics. For all we know it lasts a page.

Cool thing about the constant head-ups is that for all the teases, it doesn`t reveal much of the story or how the interactions will play. That`s how you trailer hype something.
    Kirkham has done a great job with that. Just tiny panels not showing much. Movie studios could learn a lesson or two. Also hoping for the new editor to be good. Good editors make a difference.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Just wondering why it happened. Finger crossed that it does not mean RHATO moves to Bat office or anything.
    That's what I'm the most worried about. And unfortunately, it seems to be the case if the sudden appearance of the batfamily on future issues is any indication.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    That's what I'm the most worried about. And unfortunately, it seems to be the case if the sudden appearance of the batfamily on future issues is any indication.
    Gdi now you're making me even more worried.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Strong claim to make. Hope it delivers. From RHATO editor.

GOOD. Is good heard this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Jason appearances in other crossover stories not named Robin:War and Eternal aren`t as bad. Not even close.
    But appart from the Tie.in issues in his own series and Teen Titans, also not really good.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    To be honest having members of the Bat family appearing in RHATO, on its own, doesn't equate with the title moving to Bat Office at all. For all we know the book stays exactly where it is and simply gets a different editor. I'm more worried that the quality and polish of the book is going to suffer because of the change. Antone was a good fit for Lobdell so far as editors go and I'm sad to lose him.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 08-03-2017 at 02:27 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Spectacular Member

I think Lobdell should incorporate more forgotten Batman villians. Such as Tally Man.