Page 416 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516916 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 15150
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Jason dealt well with Cass both times

The hostilites are open season!
    But then he lost to a table so the efffct was ruined.

Don`t Forget Azrael, he`s a wild-card.
    Your right. Az is dangerous and would give Jason a good fight. Now that's the fight I want to see.

BANNED

Jason dealt well with Cass both times

The hostilites are open season!
    We've talked about this before, but Cass never actually tried fighting him with the intention to win.

Jason is on Dick's level, and Dick isn't on Cass's.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    We've talked about this before, but Cass never actually tried fighting him with the intention to win.

Jason is on Dick's level, and Dick isn't on Cass's.
    Jason isn't even on Dick's level. No other Robin is on Dick's level.
    Last edited by yohyoi; 08-05-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Then why even bother having them show up at all?

If it really is so uneven, the sensible thing is that something will be used even out the odds. Otherwise, what's the point?

This. Pretty sure that bow is enough to outright kill the entire 'Tec team, and we know that's not happening.
    Shill the 'Tec team.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Actually, with a genius Bizarro and the Bow of Ra on their midst, any other outcome different to the Outlaws wiping the floor with them it will be bad writing.
    I'd really prefer that neither group was jobbed in order to make the other look better myself. I'm with Aioros on how this will play out and that the Bow of Ra will not be a factor in the fight. Its to overpowered for something of this nature IMHO. It's power should be reserved for really high stakes situations and high level threats (think an invasion by Darkseid) not what could be considered a street level fight.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 08-05-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Shill the 'Tec team.
    I'm like, 99% sure that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'd really prefer that neither group was jobbed in order to make the other look better myself.
    This. It's no fun if it's vastly lopsided.
    Last edited by Caivu; 08-05-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Double post.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

This. It's no fun if it's vastly lopsided.
    Exactly. It's entirely no fun if I can see whose going to win without a punch even being thrown. Personally I see the two teams being fairly evenly matched in overall skill and that to me makes this fight more interesting then a fight were one team basically curb stomps the other because they are overpowered.

I seriously hate when writers do that and I would hope that Lobdell can respect the skills and abilities of the members of both teams regardless of who ultimately wins the fight. I've had enough of writers blatantly dumbing down the skills of characters that they are "borrowing" from somewhere else for an arc and crossover just so they can make their own book's characters look awesome.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    If I'm Batman, I expect the 'Tec team to handle almost anything below the Justice League. The Outlaws would be a challenge but Batman trained the 'Tec team. They should know how to handle Superman level threats. The 'Tec team would win through tactics and strategy, the Batman way.
    I don't know. Most of DCs other Teams, have also a Batfamily character for the tactics and strategy part (and without Tim Kate seems to be the only one with experience in that area in the Team), and have at least one member that could potentially solo the complete team, if they don't have some kind of prep.

BANNED

Bizarro owns the Tec team in under a minute, anything else is bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Bizarro owns the Tec team in under a minute, anything else is bad writing.
    No. Anything else without a means of weakening, incapacitating, or otherwise removing him as a threat is. Same for Artemis, for that matter.
    Last edited by Caivu; 08-06-2017 at 12:01 AM.

BANNED

No. Anything else without a means of weakening, incapacitating, or otherwise removing him as a threat is. Same for Artemis, for that matter.
    I'm not concerned about Artemis but without plot devices and other plot driven non sense the Tec team wouldn't last 30 seconds against Bizarro. He kills them by breathing hard.

I'm not concerned about Artemis but without plot devices and other plot driven non sense the Tec team wouldn't last 30 seconds against Bizarro. He kills them by breathing hard.
    Big facts ^
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Not necessarily. Sure, they can use weapons, but Bizarro still has to breathe, yeah? You just said he did. Clayface could conceivably get inside his mouth and nose and cut off his airway. Or any number of other nasty things.
    Last edited by Caivu; 08-06-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Bizarro has ice vision.