Page 424 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Mouth helmet strikes again in the worst way.
    Well, at least it has a reason/purpose here. And he's got literal claws and fangs.

This is looking more and more fun, glad to see that the issue will start with the possession rather than keeping it to the last page.
    I'm lovin the "Exorcist" imagery plus Batmans plee to the mystic Trinity is honestly kinda sweet. "We need you help. I...Need your help."

If Jasons head doesnt twist all around by the end of this issue, I will just be disappointed.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Demon mouth Jason needs the Lasso of Truth and Superman to hold him down to a table?

Sounds good to me.
    I feel the opposite. If a demon that powerful was able to posses Jason, then it means he was weak. A stark contrast to this

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I feel the opposite. If a demon that powerful was able to posses Jason, then it means he was weak. A stark contrast to this
    Well in that case, surely no one would say that Bizarro is 'evil' enough to be possessed but it seems he will be overcome as well.
    Do the powers of the demons in Trinity necessarily connect with how 'evil' or 'dark' someone is deep down? (In order to control and use that against them)

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    This is looking more and more fun, glad to see that the issue will start with the possession rather than keeping it to the last page.
    I'm lovin the "Exorcist" imagery plus Batmans plee to the mystic Trinity is honestly kinda sweet. "We need you help. I...Need your help."

If Jasons head doesnt twist all around by the end of this issue, I will just be disappointed.
    Yeah that was a nice bit of dialog there. Hoping to see more father son moments by the end of this arc.

Well in that case, surely no one would say that Bizarro is 'evil' enough to be possessed but it seems he will be overcome as well.
    Do the powers of the demons in Trinity necessarily connect with how 'evil' or 'dark' someone is deep down? (In order to control and use that against them)
    Considering the annual heavily implied they were mind controlled by Circe, yeah.

Mighty Member

I'm not getting the connection between being weak/ evil and being possessed. Magic from someone as powerful as Circe should definitely affect Jason and the others.

I'm not getting the connection between being weak/ evil and being possessed. Magic from someone as powerful as Circe should definitely affect Jason and the others.
    Jason has been shown to be able to shrug off poisoning and all kinds of mind controlling thanks to his All Caste training, therefore, making him fall prey so easy to mind controlling and possession is nerfing his skills as the plot demands and thus, not something one should be impressed by.

Jason has been shown to be able to shrug off poisoning and all kinds of mind controlling thanks to his All Caste training, therefore, making him fall prey so easy to mind controlling and possession is nerfing his skills as the plot demands and thus, not something one should be impressed by.
    Why can't it be the case that Circe is too powerful even for him?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

All kinds of mind control? Um really now? Well I guess the DCEU should congregate around the All Caste everytime Despero, Starro etc come around knocking

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Assuming this were the case, Jason wouldn't go down without a hell of a fight and there's nothing shown on Trinity so far that points this to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    All kinds of mind control? Um really now? Well I guess the DCEU should congregate around the All Caste everytime Despero, Starro etc come around knocking
    Jason was able to shrug off mind control from a psychic based alien on the second annual of the old series but he had to go under a ton of training for at least a year to be able to so no, not something the JL can have on speed dial. Besides you know, the little issue of the All Caste being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That's what I assumed was the case.

I'm kinda surprised at how dire the narrative is framing this story, (but pleased all the same) what with the dc trinity ACTUALLY struggling to keep Jason down, and the mystic trinity being shocked that they ALL are needed and have been gathered to solve this problem (by the 'heavyweights' no less). The desperation in the air is clear, so if it is a demonic force it seems as though its something quite powerful and not easy to shrug off, I didnt think it was implying a 'weakness' on Jasons part, but I guess we will have to see.

That's what I assumed was the case.

I'm kinda surprised at how dire the narrative is framing this story, (but pleased all the same) what with the dc trinity ACTUALLY struggling to keep Jason down, and the mystic trinity being shocked that they ALL are needed and have been gathered to solve this problem (by the 'heavyweights' no less). The desperation in the air is clear, so if it is a demonic force it seems as though its something quite powerful and not easy to shrug off, I didnt think it was implying a 'weakness' on Jasons part, but I guess we will have to see.
    That attitude on itself is another misfire on Williams part since there's no reason for the magic Trinity to be surprised at the Trinity requesting their help after being established they have a working relationship through the N52, something that it continues to be canon I might add. Plus he's trying too hard with Constantine.

Mighty Member

Nope I'm sorry this isn't some one off random C-tier villian. This is freaking Circe and she should be able to take Jason with magic/ mondo control. It would be dumb and OP for him to able to shrug off all forms of magic/ mind control. It's not weakness on his part, it's just that a big WW villian is also super powerful.

Nope I'm sorry this isn't some one off random C-tier villian. This is freaking Circe and she should be able to take Jason with magic/ mondo control. It would be dumb and OP for him to able to shrug off all forms of magic/ mind control. It's not weakness on his part, it's just that a big WW villian is also super powerful.
    Right? Artemis and Bizarro are also controlled. They are not weak. We're not supposed to think any of them are weak.