Page 444 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    And see how they ended up jobbing to the Tec team?
    There is no way you can say that without knowing what happens.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    There is no way you can say that without knowing what happens.
    Yeah, because winning a fight is rewarded with a lock up on Belle Reve and be at the mercy of Waller and the SS.

Yeah, because winning a fight is rewarded with a lock up on Belle Reve and be at the mercy of Waller and the SS.
    You don't how they get beaten, for starters.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

It doesn't matter how you are trying to spin it. The fact remains that stars of the book took a dive so the guests would look good.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Bizzaro or Artemis would beat the snot out of the Suicide Squad. All three of them would absolutely destroy the SS. If written correctly, the SS should receive a big beatdown.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

It doesn't matter how you are trying to spin it. The fact remains that stars of the book took a dive so the guests would look good.
    You don't know that. You're equating "Outlaws losing" with "Outlaws taking a dive" and those aren't equivalent.

BANNED

UGH! First New Super-Man and now HERE! Leave me alone Suicide Squad! We don't want you!

I swear, if we're getting this IN PLACE of more interaction with the 'Tec team, I'm gonna be mighty pissed.

Oh and Trinity

TRINITY #15
    Written by ROB WILLIAMS
    Art by V KEN MARION and MICK GRAY
    Cover by PHILIP TAN
    JUSTICE LEAGUE variant cover by BEN OLIVER
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
    “DARK DESTINY” finale! Constantine’s quick thinking has bought the trinity some time, but is it enough for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman to stop Circe and Ra’s al Ghul from unleashing the Pandora Pits? Uncertainties mount as Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro rush in to...save the day?
    On sale NOVEMBER 15 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Mighty Member

Booo Suicide Squad sucks.

Least Bruce rekt their sh*t in their own book. SS annoys me.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

I will happily be annoyed with you if the Outlaws are made to look bad, but I think it remains to be seen. One, Batman knows what they're up to, so would he just let Jason go to prison without telling anyone what's up? Two, this line, "But are they locked in with the Suicide Squad—or is the Suicide Squad locked in with the Outlaws?" also indicates it could be a ruse.

For now, I'll look forward to the issue still just because the stuff in Batwoman gave me hope that Kate doesn't just have the "ugh, Jason" kind of attitude that I seem to remember from the other time they interacted. It seems like they could develop a friendly/working relationship. If we didn't have that Batwoman issue, I'd be more worried. I'm a fan of both, so I'd like to see some good stuff.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

And see how they ended up jobbing to the Tec team?
    I really don't think Lobdell will job his own team in their own book. There's something else going on here and I'm willing to wait to see what it is exactly before screaming about the Outlaws being "jobbed" the 'Tec or anyone else for that matter.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I really don't think Lobdell will job his own team in their own book. There's something else going on here and I'm willing to wait to see what it is exactly before screaming about the Outlaws being "jobbed" the 'Tec or anyone else for that matter.
    Yeah, editorial messing up with the title once again.

BANNED

This a clear ruse. Whatever Bizarro will be involved in, SS or Belle Reeve are part of it.

When was the last time editorial messed the book outside ordering crossovers as they usually do?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    You don't know that. You're equating "Outlaws losing" with "Outlaws taking a dive" and those aren't equivalent.
    It doesn't matter what reasoning you use, you won't get through to triggered fans.