Page 445 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545945 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 15150
    BANNED

It`s the evil of marketing fare. Way they word it you may think the Trinity are the underdogs to the TEC and now the SS but for all his faults, Loedbell never had his stars flat out job to anyone, including Superman. As in, the former team did as well as you would put it. These solicits are nothing but selling drama.

We are now having more crossovers with RATHO because not coincidently, the book is unanimously better received but you can also argue that it is to raise numbers so I can get why some fans will worry but I don`t think this creative team would fold like that.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Yeah, editorial messing up with the title once again.
    Sorry but until I see the issue in question and see its a clear cut case of "jobbing" I can't say that is the case at all and neither can anyone else. At the moment its pure conjecture. However Lobdell has never in his entire run on the any version of the team jobbed the Outlaws to anyone and I doubt he would start now. Also these are the November solicits and the Annual comes at the end of the current month. For all we know at this point the events of the annual have nothing at all to do with the events of this newly solicited issue.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Not that I want to see anymore of SS but why so pessimistic? Why not just wait to see what actually happens. In Lobdell we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Not that I want to see anymore of SS but why so pessimistic? Why not just wait to see what actually happens. In Lobdell we trust.
    Anyone think Lobdell might make a connection between Jason and Harley, suppose she might recognize him from their arkham sessions?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I just don't like them recently. Especially Harley. Over saturation for me. Also as a whole the November solicits looking pretty meh.

At least I have the annual to look forward too!Been awhile since any teases though I guess the preview is later in the week anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Anyone think Lobdell might make a connection between Jason and Harley, suppose she might recognize him from their arkham sessions?
    Yeah that's exactly what I'd rather see if Harley and Jason are to interact in anyway. Or they can also bond over their hatred for the Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I just don't like them recently. Especially Harley. Over saturation for me. Also as a whole the November solicits looking pretty meh.

At least I have the annual to look forward too!Been awhile since any teases though I guess the preview is later in the week anyway.
    Kirkham just posted a new tease but it features Nightwing and KGBeast so I didn't bring it here.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-21-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Fantastic Member

Probably but the whole thing confuses me. When did Harley change because I recall New 52 had a panel/page of her fighting Dick as Robin. If she was Harley Quinn all that time when did she see Jason as a patient? Surely she worked with Joker by the time Jason became Red Hood. Why was he in Arkham? The Morrison stuff? The storyline where Winick had Bruce force Jason to stay there despite him not being insane? I always felt that was too cruel of a take.

Yeah I'm sick of the SS and Harley too. I'd rather have a follow up with Duella than see these guys.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Jason managed to escape being involved on Metal (even if it would've been a alternate universe version). Smaller Victories I guess

But that's 4 robins I see there right?

Yeah but all of them are identical, making it look more like clones that actual individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    Probably but the whole thing confuses me. When did Harley change because I recall New 52 had a panel/page of her fighting Dick as Robin. If she was Harley Quinn all that time when did she see Jason as a patient? Surely she worked with Joker by the time Jason became Red Hood. Why was he in Arkham? The Morrison stuff? The storyline where Winick had Bruce force Jason to stay there despite him not being insane? I always felt that was too cruel of a take.

Yeah I'm sick of the SS and Harley too. I'd rather have a follow up with Duella than see these guys.
    I feel like a lot of new52 can easily be scrapped, including any little continuity problems like that.

However, if Lobdell does continue this little thread, consider the possibility that durings Jasons time in Arkham, he and Harley had cells beside each other where she psychoanalyzed him instead. He calls her Docter Quinzel in rhato, but that could just be a title for what she was doing with him (treating him like a patient) its not too far fetched to imagine that she simply 'looked up his file' one day and started giving him advice regardless.

Yeah but all of them are identical, making it look more like clones that actual individuals.
    Oh hardy har DC

Though I still think the one to the front is Jason considering the bloody and ruined cape, and the one clinging to batjokermans leg is Damian considering the black sleeves and leggings. Artists still enjoy easter eggs.
    Last edited by RedBird; 08-21-2017 at 10:22 PM.

I feel like a lot of new52 can easily be scrapped, including any little continuity problems like that.

However, if Lobdell does continue this little thread, consider the possibility that durings Jasons time in Arkham, he and Harley had cells beside each other where she psychoanalyzed him instead. He calls her Docter Quinzel in rhato, but that could just be a title for what she was doing with him (treating him like a patient) its not too far fetched to imagine that she simply 'looked up his file' one day and started giving him advice regardless.
    The N52 is canon for Jason. Lobdell has gone so far to say that the bit about Jason stealing meds from Leslie is still canon for him.

The N52 is canon for Jason. Lobdell has gone so far to say that the bit about Jason stealing meds from Leslie is still canon for him.
    Ugh I would rather not have the med scene ever again, but regardless, yeah the new52 is canon, for Jason, certain things have changed during rebirth and if the biggest problem for continuity to have Docter Quinzel treating Jason in Arkham is one particular fight scene with Dick it doesnt seem like a huge loss. I just wouldnt be surprised if no one bothered with that again. Though like I said, it may be that she 'treated him' when she also was a patient, which I think would be more interesting and not disrupt the continuity either.