Page 488 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588988 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I love this 'battle-priest' kind of thing for Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    It came up on my tumblr dashboard just yesterday and my friend (who was spying on my computer) saw it and adored it as well, and shes not even a dc fan. (Though I am trying to introduce her)
    When you succeed, next step is to rope her into joining the army here.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    I agree we need some more Jason to fill up a slow week. Completely forgot I told G our big bang drawings got cleared so here it is.
    I'm wondering actually if I can manage to rope some of you people into doing bigbangs too.
    GOOD IMAGE

Since we've been rec'ing fanarts so far, I'm wondering if you guys read fics too? Should we include fic recs as well, like the Batman: Arkham Compendium series that Alycat and Kiwiliko both talked about?

From TK's twitter.

He drools all over Jason's jacket. *Tell self to not get mad until the whole issue is out*

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Since we've been rec'ing fanarts so far, I'm wondering if you guys read fics too? Should we include fic recs as well, like the Batman: Arkham Compendium series that Alycat and Kiwiliko both talked about?
    I'd like that! Its kinda hard to find good fics without subjecting yourself to alot of awful crap.

From TK's twitter.

He drools all over Jason's jacket. *Tell self to not get mad until the whole issue is out*

Awww how cute

Father, I have sinned

As for fics, I tried to collect good ones (in my opinion) on A03. I've also written a couple, all Gen fics, mostly revolving around family matters. I wouldn't say they are great, but I got good reviews
    Last edited by kaimaciel; 09-21-2017 at 12:07 PM.

BANNED

A professional writer taking the chance to get a rile out of a fanbase because a Twitter list was shat on.

Too sad not to laugh

BANNED

@t G

Battle Priest Jason was my number one skin for Injustice. It`s too damn good not to show up again, somewhere.

Ya hear me DC?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

From TK's twitter.

And the dog beat Jason.

Mighty Member

A professional writer taking the chance to get a rile out of a fanbase because a Twitter list was shat on.

Too sad not to laugh
    If you have the power then why not. He should sneak Duke beating Tim in there for a double kill.

@t G

Battle Priest Jason was my number one skin for Injustice. It`s too damn good not to show up again, somewhere.

Ya hear me DC?
    No. they will find a way to sneak another Mortal Kombat charcter in there somehow, prob Erron Black.

BANNED

Jason is obviously holding back, the dog has no bullet wounds.

BANNED

Soy marketing the hell out of his helmet. I can smell some changes in the comic someday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    If you have the power then why not. He should sneak Duke beating Tim in there for a double kill.
    He can, nobody is saying otherwise. It doesn`t make it less sad

It`s pathetic on a fandom level when we happen to know where it comes from. It`s not a surprise genuine joke, it`s just the writer going "Har Har take it". There`s also the chance this sequence was just done at the expense of it which doesn`t earn any browny points.

Artwork is fantastic, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    No. they will find a way to sneak another Mortal Kombat charcter in there somehow, prob Erron Black.
    Likely, I`m not actually pleading or hoping. There`s been enough time for some unique Skin to pop up like AK or Priest Jason. Just hoping he gets to show up again in some story.

Mighty Member

He can, nobody is saying otherwise. It doesn`t make it less sad

It`s pathetic on a fandom level when we happen to know where it comes from. It`s not a surprise genuine joke, it`s just the writer going "Har Har take it". There`s also the chance this sequence was just done at the expense of it which doesn`t earn any browny points.

Artwork is fantastic, though.

Likely, I`m not actually pleading or hoping. There`s been enough time for some unique Skin to pop up like AK or Priest Jason. Just hoping he gets to show up again in some story.
    meh, I think it's funny, but then again I thought the whole thing was funny. Yes, the art is lovely, although once again, people are having trouble telling the boys apart.

Nah I'm with you on wanting more unique skins. Or at least a non-helmet skin. I'm still salty about 2 MK characters and Black Lightning reduced to a skin.