Page 504 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 44044544945005015025035045055065075085145546041004 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 15150

I want this pinnnnn!!
    https://twitter.com/Ultimate_mororo

Spectacular Member

What I've heard from some gamers was that Red Hood in IJ2 DLC was not "offensive" enough. He is very intimidating character in front of his enemy. So there should have been more close-range combat/combo to deliver that feeling. When it's difficult to connect high-damaging combo, people had to play him like a zoner, which is less fun. But it also depends on the gamers. Some of them (like Sonic Fox) are very good at playing him in a professional battle.

I think it's OK. After all it's the first time for Red Hood to show in a 2D fighting game. He has too many abilities for developers to work on (martial art, weapon use...). It's hard to put everything together organically to form his personal style without vast feedback from gamers. Some ability need to be more emphasized. And more important is, his unique ability, such as the all-blades, has not been fully developed in his own RHATO canon yet. When his all-blades becomes a mature, high-damaging weapon, he'd have another unique combo element to contribute to his fighting style.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    I think it's OK. After all it's the first time for Red Hood to show in a 2D fighting game. He has too many abilities for developers to work on (martial art, weapon use...). It's hard to put everything together organically to form his personal style without vast feedback from gamers. Some ability need to be more emphasized. And more important is, his unique ability, such as the all-blades, has not been fully developed in his own RHATO canon yet. When his all-blades becomes a mature, high-damaging weapon, he'd have another unique combo element to contribute to his fighting style.
    His weapons seem mostly based on the movie, he hardly uses shurikens, knifes and explosives in the current comics. But it would imo be really great if he would use this variation also in the comics, were he uses imo the guns to much.

Btw. will the DLC charcters get also Legendary gear? And do I see that right that there is only one piece per character and it is always the accessory (so in Jasons case the guns)?
    Last edited by Aahz; 09-30-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Spectacular Member

As for Sub-Zero, it feels like he directly came from MK-X. He is a mature MK character whose fighting style has been polished and optimized for 25 years.

In fact, I'm wondering how could Jason strengthen his all-blades ability more quickly. Fighting with Amazon somehow evoked it. But I don't know if Artemis could really "train" him on that. (Maybe future battle with Batwoman can evoke it too?) I have a strange imagination that Sub-Zero might know how to train him...

(Join the lin kuei!!)

In fact, I'm wondering how could Jason strengthen his all-blades ability more quickly. Fighting with Amazon somehow evoked it. But I don't know if Artemis could really "train" him on that. (Maybe future battle with Batwoman can evoke it too?) I have a strange imagination that Sub-Zero might know how to train him...

(Join the lin kuei!!)
    I think Jason has no problem summoning the all-blades at all. Rather, he knows they power up from his soul so that means there's a limit on how long he can use them and maybe there are other drawbacks as well, that's why he uses sparingly. That and the all-blades can only be used against magical beings. The thing that jumped at me from his fight with Akila was more about how quickly the blades dissipated.

Though I do like the idea of Sub-Zero taking Jason under his wing. It's cute that both Sub-Zero and Raiden seem to want to make him better, either by joining the Lin Kuei or by using the Jin Sei.

What I've heard from some gamers was that Red Hood in IJ2 DLC was not "offensive" enough. He is very intimidating character in front of his enemy. So there should have been more close-range combat/combo to deliver that feeling. When it's difficult to connect high-damaging combo, people had to play him like a zoner, which is less fun. But it also depends on the gamers. Some of them (like Sonic Fox) are very good at playing him in a professional battle.
    Regarding some players' expectation of how his playstyle should be, I still think "rushdown" is a very stereotypical thing to attribute to him, and it unfortunately reminds me of some bad showings in the comics where he lost because of it. NRS nailed it when they made him a "setup" type, which I think is way more fitting and highlights the tatical element in his fighting style. Talking of SonicFox, apparently he is not happy that people are crying for Red Hood nerfs just because of how sucessful he has been with Hood.

Lil Gotham was the best and I will forever mourn its passing.
    Anyone remember this?

Cute

Also, later on when every one is dancing

Yes, you Jason.

This fanart.... it was supposed to make you feel good...
    But the panel with the ladies are mad awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    This fanart.... it was supposed to make you feel good...
    But the panel with the ladies are mad awesome!
    yoooooo I love this style, is there a link to the original anywhere?

Also is the lady with the Halo Sheila?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Lil Gotham was the best and I will forever mourn its passing.
    Anyone remember this?

Cute

Also, later on when every one is dancing

Yes, you Jason.
    Yee I saw this on tumblr earlier. I love Jason in there. A shame there wasn't much of him, and the later issues weren't as good as enjoyable as the first ones for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    yoooooo I love this style, is there a link to the original anywhere?
    It links to Weibo, so you need to have an account to browse there.

http://www.weibo.com/p/1005051697508...05#wbphoto_nav

By the way the one behind Jason, is it Catherine? She looks like Isabel but she has a halo soo...