Page 518 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 15150

By the way, for anyone caring about Injustice Mobile. From the stream, they said currently there's no plan to work on Red Hood yet. But they also said he is a favourite of them and would like to bring him into the game. So hopefully, when he's out it is worth it because skipping the first DLC for no reasons is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Jason probably have it hardest than any other Robin.
    Preach!

(also shout out to my girl Steph who DC tried to pull a Jason on as well, she can take second place)

Though I honestly think that all this rough treatment has made the most hardcore fans who do know the history want to support him even more. Underdog syndrome.

Has anyone read the latest TEC? Another mention of Jason and I will have below both how he is mentioned and the context behind it do, so yeaahhh TEC spoilers ahead.

spoilers:
    Basically TimBats who is the same guy from the Batwoman future issue explains how the lives of the robins played out. That Dick would take up the cowl but then drop it (which is honestly how I see Dick as Batman as well. I never felt he was very happy as Batman and its not a role I can see him thrive in as Dick Grayson) So he makes a life and a family and gives up the cowl. After that Damian takes on the cowl and I think goes all Batman 666 popped collar on Gotham and nearly destroys it.

AND Finally in Jasons case he never got a chance to assume the cowl, he ends up fighting off a hundred mystic assassins, however he loses an eye and a leg (which explains his limp and cane in Batwoman). In the dialogue TimBats explains how Jason lost his will to live and in the panel it seems he has ended up on the streets, caught up in drugs.

This future really does seem grim.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Has anyone read the latest TEC? Another mention of Jason and I will have below both how he is mentioned and the context behind it do, so yeaahhh TEC spoilers ahead.

spoilers:
    Basically TimBats who is the same guy from the Batwoman future issue explains how the lives of the robins played out. That Dick would take up the cowl but then drop it (which is honestly how I see Dick as Batman as well. I never felt he was very happy as Batman and its not a role I can see him thrive in as Dick Grayson) So he makes a life and a family and gives up the cowl. After that Damian takes on the cowl and I think goes all Batman 666 popped collar on Gotham and nearly destroys it.

AND Finally in Jasons case he never got a chance to assume the cowl, he ends up fighting off a hundred mystic assassins, however he loses an eye and a leg (which explains his limp and cane in Batwoman). In the dialogue TimBats explains how Jason lost his will to live and in the panel it seems he has ended up on the streets, caught up in drugs.

end of spoilers
    This sounds like some insane shit happens, for Jason to be spoilers:
    caught up in drugs
    end of spoilers... Is this like, before or after his alliance with Batwoman?

Also, what happened to Damian after he spoilers:
    went 666
    end of spoilers?
    Last edited by G-Potion; 10-10-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    This sounds like some insane shit happens, for Jason to be spoilers:
    caught up in drugs
    end of spoilers... Is this like, before or after his alliance with Batwoman?

Also, what happened to Damian after he spoilers:
    went 666
    end of spoilers?
    spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure its before his alliance with Batwoman, since TimBats mentions trying his best to track him down only to find him in that sad state (all while Damian is Batman and burning Gotham to the ground). Its tragic to see Jay on the streets smokin hard drugs, but yeah, considering he lost an eye and a leg I'm sure he saw himself useless as a vigilante with a stump.

Also TimBats pretty strongly implies that he kills Damian, in a 'had to do what was necessary' kinda way.
    end of spoilers

Mind you all this info is given on only one page but its a lot of stuff that has gone down regardless.

Okayyyy damn. Haven't been keeping track, could you update me on how canon is this future? Or is this another timeline thing?

Okayyyy damn. Haven't been keeping track, could you update me on how canon is this future? Or is this another timeline thing?
    WELL...

spoilers:
    TimBats cuts Tims arm and then reveals a scar he has on the exact same spot proving that they are one and the same, sooooo, yeah this is apparently the ACTUAL future. Though I wouldnt put too much investment in it, its clearly something to be changed and diverted from.
    end of spoilers

WELL...

spoilers:
    TimBats cuts Tims arm and then reveals a scar he has on the exact same spot proving that they are one and the same, sooooo, yeah this is apparently the ACTUAL future. Though I wouldnt put too much investment in it, its clearly something to be changed and diverted from.
    end of spoilers
    Damnit Tynion why do you have to write such a convoluted mess with so many Tims in it.

Fantastic Member

There are several versions of the future in play right now I doubt this is the future. We have Tomasi's glimpse of the future in Superman, we have that future crossing over soon in Teen Titans, the Batman Beyond future and the one that is happening in Justice Leauge. I think the Superman future is probably the most likely to happen.

Batman Beyond is the canon DC future so all this is just writers playing also the ages and the events in BB contradict this

Fantastic Member

But even Batman Beyond is weird to be canon when you think all the things that have to happen to make that future possible. Barbara has to get together with Dick Grayson, break up with him get together with Bruce; Dick finds out about it causing him to leave Gotham forever. Bruce being alone without any of the sidekicks is what that future hinges on. All the stuff with Barbra and Bruce and Dick is still canon even in the Rebirth. Jason I think was never even resurrected in the Batman Beyond future. I don't know what happened to Tim. Damian was added to the future retroactively. There are still aspects of that future that don't add up so it would be odd to make it canon.

Exactly, they are only the future till the next time the 'future' is told. For now, just enjoy the storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    But even Batman Beyond is weird to be canon when you think all the things that have to happen to make that future possible. Barbara has to get together with Dick Grayson, break up with him get together with Bruce; Dick finds out about it causing him to leave Gotham forever. Bruce being alone without any of the sidekicks is what that future hinges on. All the stuff with Barbra and Bruce and Dick is still canon even in the Rebirth. Jason I think was never even resurrected in the Batman Beyond future. I don't know what happened to Tim. Damian was added to the future retroactively. There are still aspects of that future that don't add up so it would be odd to make it canon.
    It doesn't matter my point is it's the only one DC as stamped as canon future We know that the now and Beyond will likely never match up so we take that with a pinch of salt but nonetheless DC says it's their future.
    Just as Damian was added retroactively lots of things can changed retroactively and they already are You have things like Duke getting added. The same thing they did with Damian could be done with Jason.
    Jurgens is already making big chances to the beyond world.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure its before his alliance with Batwoman, since TimBats mentions trying his best to track him down only to find him in that sad state (all while Damian is Batman and burning Gotham to the ground). Its tragic to see Jay on the streets smokin hard drugs, but yeah, considering he lost an eye and a leg I'm sure he saw himself useless as a vigilante with a stump.

Also TimBats pretty strongly implies that he kills Damian, in a 'had to do what was necessary' kinda way.
    end of spoilers

Mind you all this info is given on only one page but its a lot of stuff that has gone down regardless.
    WELL...

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I don't read Tec so thank you for the spoiler.

I really dislike this version of future for both Jason and Damian.
    spoilers:
    No one cares for Jason after the incident? Help him went through it? From your description it's implied that TimBats did nothing when he found Jason in that state.
    And it's kinda ironic that Tim ended up killing Damian when all this time it's Damian who trolls like to mention "always trying to kill Tim".
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by fanfan13; 10-11-2017 at 02:09 AM.

By the way, for anyone caring about Injustice Mobile. From the stream, they said currently there's no plan to work on Red Hood yet. But they also said he is a favourite of them and would like to bring him into the game. So hopefully, when he's out it is worth it because skipping the first DLC for no reasons is just stupid.
    I play mobile, and this is disappointing. I was wondering why Raiden was out before him.