Page 519 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure its before his alliance with Batwoman, since TimBats mentions trying his best to track him down only to find him in that sad state (all while Damian is Batman and burning Gotham to the ground). Its tragic to see Jay on the streets smokin hard drugs, but yeah, considering he lost an eye and a leg I'm sure he saw himself useless as a vigilante with a stump.

Also TimBats pretty strongly implies that he kills Damian, in a 'had to do what was necessary' kinda way.
    end of spoilers

Mind you all this info is given on only one page but its a lot of stuff that has gone down regardless.
    spoilers:
    Yeah...I probably won't be reading this. But at least it's before his alliance with Batwoman, so there's some hope of improvement for him. I guess.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I don't read Tec so thank you for the spoiler.
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I really dislike this version of future for both Jason and Damian.
    spoilers:
    No one cares for Jason after the incident? Help him went through it? From your description it's implied that TimBats did nothing when he found Jason in that state.
    And it's kinda ironic that Tim ended up killing Damian when all this time it's Damian who trolls like to mention "always trying to kill Tim".
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    We may see Jasons side of the story or at least hints at how he got off the streets again in Batwoman, for now, yeah theres not much to go off of so I'm not sure what TimBats did after finding him.
    And all in all, well, its a bad future to be fair.
    end of spoilers

I just wanna add one more general thought of this TEC issue.

spoilers:
    It almost feels like an attempt to display the characters under an opposing light with their worst circumstances.

Dick Grayson is a responsible and dedicated vigilante who can take on leadership roles and guide others, and here we have a Dick Grayson who abandons his bat family and relinquishes responsibility.
    Jason Todd is a fighter both physically and mentally who always comes back up, no matter how often he is dragged through the mud, and here we have a Jason Todd who loses both his ability and will to fight on and live.
    Damian is trying his best to push himself in a direction that diverges from what he was taught by the league to maintain his father legacy, and here we have a Damian who loses all direction and destroys his fathers legacy.
    Tim's whole mission when he began, even before Robin was to stave Batman off from his violent path after Jason died, and now he has become a violent Batman himself.

Definitely not an ideal future, no one was really sparred, but I suppose thats the point of these kinda storylines, the worse it is the more you want the characters involved to prevent them.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    By the way, for anyone caring about Injustice Mobile. From the stream, they said currently there's no plan to work on Red Hood yet. But they also said he is a favourite of them and would like to bring him into the game. So hopefully, when he's out it is worth it because skipping the first DLC for no reasons is just stupid.
    Most demanded character

Still gets skipped

This is young justice all over again :P

I just wanna add one more general thought of this TEC issue.

spoilers:
    It almost feels like an attempt to display the characters under an opposing light with their worst circumstances.

Dick Grayson is a responsible and dedicated vigilante who can take on leadership roles and guide others, and here we have a Dick Grayson who abandons his bat family and relinquishes responsibility.
    Jason Todd is a fighter both physically and mentally who always comes back up, no matter how often he is dragged through the mud, and here we have a Jason Todd who loses both his ability and will to fight on and live.
    Damian is trying his best to push himself in a direction that diverges from what he was taught by the league to maintain his father legacy, and here we have a Damian who loses all direction and destroys his fathers legacy.
    Tim's whole mission when he began, even before Robin was to stave Batman off from his violent path after Jason died, and now he has become a violent Batman himself.

Definitely not an ideal future, no one was really sparred, but I suppose thats the point of these kinda storylines, the worse it is the more you want the characters involved to prevent them.
    end of spoilers
    Interesting thought. If that's the case though, it's a good thing that we know spoilers:
    Jason eventually gets back up. His voice in Batwoman suggests that he's maybe put his trauma behind. Same can't be said for other Robins, yet.
    end of spoilers

By the way, do you think the chance to kill TimBat that Jason mentioned happened when spoilers:
    TimBat found him but he was too out of it to act
    end of spoilers?
    Last edited by G-Potion; 10-11-2017 at 02:59 AM.

Most demanded character

Still gets skipped

This is young justice all over again :P
    It's funny how they said these sentences in succession. "He's our favourite character!!!" "No plan to have him yet!".

The fact that he is the most demanded character is the reason why they don't have him in the mobile game in the first place. Because they want people to keep buying his dlc instead.

Seriously you guys, not everything is kind of conspiracy against him.

Also, I have read Tec today and it got me interested in the fall of the Batmen. Don't know how to do the spoiler tag nor I understand the point of doing it since comics are already out, but spoiler warning anyway:

Damian, Kate and Tim are the reason behind this messed up future. Can't say I'm surprised..

Jason fighting a 100 mystic assassins at once is such cool concept that made me forgive the overplayed trope of old character losing some body part (why it always the eye?).

Not thrilled about Jason losing himself to drugs since I find it hard to believe that he do the thing that killed his mother nor I believe that his friends will let go this far, but not really upset about it since we already know that Jason gathered himself in the Batwoman issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Seriously you guys, not everything is kind of conspiracy against him.
    uh?? I never implied any sort of conspiracy, I was just making a joke.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-11-2017 at 04:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Since I haven't read TEC yet, is there anything about what happened with the rest of the TEC team (Cass, Luke, Jean-Paul)?

Don't know how to do the spoiler tag nor I understand the point of doing it since comics are already out, but spoiler warning anyway:
    The way to use spoiler tags is like this

[spoil*] Add your text here [/spoil*]

Just remove the stars
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-11-2017 at 03:33 AM.

Since I haven't read TEC yet, is there anything about what happened with the rest of the TEC team (Cass, Luke, Jean-Paul)?
    Not yet, is more an explanation of how the future became **** and Tim went bananas.

Not thrilled about Jason losing himself to drugs since I find it hard to believe that he do the thing that killed his mother nor I believe that his friends will let go this far, but not really upset about it since we already know that Jason gathered himself in the Batwoman issue.
    Typical Jason, he get punch down just to get back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Well not them, however spoilers:
    TimBats upon finding out that he is in the same timeline as Tim realises he can 'change things' and the thing he apparently has to do in order the change things is kill the person responsible for 'the fall of the Batmen', Batwoman.
    end of spoilers

@Rise:

So far Jason has managed to not go evil in these dystopian futures. Perk of being an antihero or already being a antagonist before?

spoilers:
    Yeah I'm quite ok with Jason going out fighting 100 assassins. Tall order instead. As for his friends not being there and that he resorts to drugs, same, the only things I'm not quite happy about. Unlike the other robins, Jason's book focuses so much on his friends that their absence is very noticeable.
    end of spoilers

The fact that he is the most demanded character is the reason why they don't have him in the mobile game in the first place. Because they want people to keep buying his dlc instead.
    Not actually think there's anything against him since I'm fairly sure he has to be in the game eventually. The reason you said makes me question how much more in demand he is compared to the other DLCs though, as he is the only one in this situation.