Page 520 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 15150

Boon said that Red Hood is the most requested character by far and the one DC character they got the biggest reaction over. So, I imagine the other dlc characters weren't close.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    The way to use spoiler tags is like this

[spoil*] Add your text here [/spoil*]

Just remove the stars
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    @Rise:

So far Jason has managed to not go evil in these dystopian futures. Perk of being an antihero or already being a antagonist before?
    The latter . The awful characterisation in pre-flashpoint probably made writers more careful of going this road with him.

BANNED

It`s more than that. Having been already a antagonist or currently anti hero also means he`s equally rebellious of the sort of governments you see in those Dystopian futures. He openly dislikes extreme ruling. He would gasoline the fire to get a bigger burst and let it die. He`s more independent than most.

Tim and Dick work better in the sense that the contrast is much bigger and they are bigger goodie-do shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    It`s more than that. Having been already a antagonist or currently anti hero also means he`s equally rebellious of the sort of governments you see in those Dystopian futures. He openly dislikes extreme ruling. He would gasoline the fire to get a bigger burst and let it die. He`s more independent than most.

Tim and Dick work better in the sense that the contrast is much bigger and they are bigger goodie-do shoes.
    That's very true. Future Ends and Injustice 2 do come to mind.

BANNED

Woa, I haven`t read Tec yet but I don`t mind Jason fending off 100 mystical assassins and fall out only to get back up. That fits Jason alright. A survivalist to the end.

Aaa finally got some scans from tumblr

BANNED

So it seems that Jason was the logical next choice after Dick leaves but after working on a trail that ends in the Himalayas as the Red Hood, he loses his limbs and disappears. Interesting to notice that Jason as Batman (Countdown) is the one who seemed the most controlled and calm while the others derail into a mess. He was even leading the JL. That`s a nice time echo considering his destiny is to be The Red Hood.

FutureTim also makes the mention he was never a good a figther as Dick and the others and that`s why he resorts to superhackingTM. I don`t see that fit well with his fanbase.

So it seems that Jason was the logical next choice after Dick leaves but after working on a trail that ends in the Himalayas as the Red Hood, he loses his limbs and disappears. Interesting to notice that Jason as Batman (Countdown) is the one who seemed the most controlled and calm while the others derail into a mess. He was even leading the JL. That`s a nice time echo considering his destiny is to be The Red Hood.
    Ai, stop. I'm this close to go find Lobdell and beg him to play more with Countdown.

BANNED

Beg G. Beg to all your heart`s content. Make Loedbell cry with all the good ideas.

Beg G. Beg to all your heart`s content. Make Loedbell cry with all the good ideas.
    I need offerings. What do you suggest? Go watch his movie 10 times and write 10 glowing reviews for each for a start?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Those tec pages only show that Tynion doesn't have the slightest idea on Jason's character but this isn't anything really new since he proved it when he take care of RHATO. Jason is not a survivalist nor a mess up and isn't destined to be the Red Hood either. Jason is simply anyone who refuses to give up no matter the cost.

So it seems that Jason was the logical next choice after Dick leaves but after working on a trail that ends in the Himalayas as the Red Hood, he loses his limbs and disappears.
    Huh, honestly that implication didnt hit me till now. Thats actually kinda cute that Tim would seek out both his older brothers to take on the cowl.

BANNED

Jason is not a a survivalist, he's someone who doesn't give up...these two are opposites how?

He was messed up and then got back up. Maybe it would be nicer if he arranged cyber limbs right away and fought with the others over the Mantle but keep in mind this is a Tim story where he ends being the Batman. Jason getting back up regardless matters more than doning the mantle in a story that is ultimely how none of them end up being worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Jason is simply anyone who refuses to give up no matter the cost.
    Yeah but each of the characters are kinda pushed to an extreme in this arc, Jason giving up or 'appearing' to give up is an extreme for him. Besides he clearly hasnt given up yet since he is up and about helping Batwoman, so he isnt down for the count.
    I'm just wondering where the hell Dick is, how hard is he ignoring the devastation upon Gotham?

Jason getting back up regardless matters more than doning the mantle in a story that is ultimely how none of them end up being worthy.
    Huh, another point I didnt consider. Jason didn't even get a chance to don it, he cant be presented as a bad or unworthy Batman by default. :P
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-11-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Huh, another point I didnt consider. Jason didn't even get a chance to don it, he cant be presented as bad or unworthy Batman by default. :P
    I'll take worthy if only he had a chance rather than unworthy.