Page 536 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 15150

Well I just noticed New52 Creeper was originally an Oni. Use it and take the team to Japan so Jason can wear Soy's ninja suit pleaseee Lobdell!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Well I just noticed New52 Creeper was originally an Oni. Use it and take the team to Japan so Jason can wear Soy's ninja suit pleaseee Lobdell!
    No please . Nu Creeper was terrible.They need to stop disrespecting the real Creeper. Priest brought him back and that's who should be used. Ninja Jason can happen at any point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Suicide Squad is gone!!!!!!!
    And HIVE makes a return from RH/A and Lobdell's Superman!!!

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Art by SERGIO SANDOVAL
    Cover by MIKE McKONE
    Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    Retailers: These issues will ship with two covers each. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
    “Bizarro Reborn” part five! With the H.I.V.E. queen wreaking havoc in Gotham City, Artemis’ growing suspicion about Bizarro’s newfound intelligence could lead to a shocking discovery that will forever alter the future of the Outlaws. Meanwhile, would Bizarro really invite a new member to join the team without running it by Red Hood first? And would that new addition really be the Creeper? (Yes, and maybe…)
    On sale JANUARY 10 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

Not interested in HIVE, but glad that smart Bizarro is still around and I wonder if Creeper is just going to team up wuth them for few issues or Lobdell is indeed planning to extend the Outlaws. If it's the latter, then this will be interesting direction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    It makes you fly...
    At this point, Soy is clearly making a pitch Keep it going!

@t G - awesome, awesome! You got a good hand bro, I`m thinking of colab in the future, we gotta.

@t Harley variant - Aaaand we`re back at visual easter eggs galore. I prefer this sort of variant myself.

@t solicit - Interested to know how the Creeper will show up as and why Bizarro is picking him and in what way Json will react to both of them. Notice Artemis is not on the cover and there`s no mention in the solicits about the misterious guy.

Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22
    @t G - awesome, awesome! You got a good hand bro, I`m thinking of colab in the future, we gotta.
    We really should! Hit me up whenever. Do you draw or write? Or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22
    @t solicit - Interested to know how the Creeper will show up as and why Bizarro is picking him and in what way Json will react to both of them. Notice Artemis is not on the cover and there`s no mention in the solicits about the misterious guy.
    I know nothing about Creeper. Base on his visual and his laugh alone though, guess Jason is gonna be uncomfortable around this guy. Still I'm more concerned about why apparently only Artemis is suspiscious of Bizarro. Surely Jason can't miss whatever it is that's going on?

Guys remind me, what has Lobdell done so far with HIVE? In RHATO as well as Superman.

Extraordinary Member

I know nothing about Creeper. Base on his visual and his laugh alone though, guess Jason is gonna be uncomfortable around this guy. Still I'm more concerned about why apparently only Artemis is suspiscious of Bizarro. Surely Jason can't miss whatever it is that's going on?
    The thing with the creeper is that he has been very inconsistently handled. I'm not familiar with the new 52 version, but with per flashpoint version it varied a lot if and how insane he was.

Mighty Member

One of those tropes of former hero turned villain.

How often does that happen?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    No please . Nu Creeper was terrible.They need to stop disrespecting the real Creeper. Priest brought him back and that's who should be used. Ninja Jason can happen at any point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    The thing with the creeper is that he has been very inconsistently handled. I'm not familiar with the new 52 version, but with per flashpoint version it varied a lot if and how insane he was.
    The new Creeper maybe not good but the old Creeper was blah.

If they are brining back the old Creep, he needs a massive update. His abilities are boring and he bring nothing notable to the Outlaws.

Suicide Squad is gone!!!!!!!
    And HIVE makes a return from RH/A and Lobdell's Superman!!!

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Art by SERGIO SANDOVAL
    Cover by MIKE McKONE
    Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    Retailers: These issues will ship with two covers each. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
    “Bizarro Reborn” part five! With the H.I.V.E. queen wreaking havoc in Gotham City, Artemis’ growing suspicion about Bizarro’s newfound intelligence could lead to a shocking discovery that will forever alter the future of the Outlaws. Meanwhile, would Bizarro really invite a new member to join the team without running it by Red Hood first? And would that new addition really be the Creeper? (Yes, and maybe…)
    On sale JANUARY 10 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

After all these years, Not her name but I recognized her..

Was stuck for so long but finally got this done yeeee . Showing you guys first before throwing it at Lord Dexter Soy.

HAHAHAHA

Variant for 15

The suicide Squad... For this Harley is here... I think that I will be out during certain time..

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    One of those tropes of former hero turned villain.

How often does that happen?
    Who do you mean?

Red Hood by John Becaro

Red Hood by Rygorg. I didn't know there's a big version of this pic.

Guys, what are your favorite costume designs for Red Hood?