Page 58 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Exactly, issue one well could be a follow up to the Kobra story or be setup for the mimes. As long Lobdell isn't forced into crossovers I'm happy.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Exactly, issue one well could be a follow up to the Kobra story or be setup for the mimes. As long Lobdell isn't forced into crossovers I'm happy.
    I'd be happy if they stayed away from crossovers as well though if the Bat Office handles future crossovers like they did the recent Endgame "tie-ins" I'd be okay with that too. At least those were separate issues that didn't disrupt the flow of the main titles involved in any way and I felt that worked much better. The writers involved got to move ahead with their own stories and readers got a bonus issue out of it to boot.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Spectacular Member

Anybody seen the new Grayson Earth One fan film, this one is centered around Jason here's a link:

https://youtu.be/t360P-dq8UM

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWing20 View Post
    Anybody seen the new Grayson Earth One fan film, this one is centered around Jason here's a link:

https://youtu.be/t360P-dq8UM
    This totally exceeded my expectations. Well written, directed, acted, good background music choices (heck, good sound design all around, good production values..

I`m hooked.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 04-25-2015 at 06:22 AM.

So does Jason have a thing for Barbara now?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So does Jason have a thing for Barbara now?
    Only when Tynion's writing him

Under Lobdell, Barbara hates Jason so I don't believe is gonna be a factor on RH/Arsenal

Under Lobdell, Barbara hates Jason so I don't believe is gonna be a factor on RH/Arsenal
    Yeah I wonder if that story will be swept under the rug. I plead guilty to actually finding the relationship somewhat compelling but it would need a better storyline/focus etc.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

It does explain why he "got rid of" Isabel during his time on the title. (I really hated that he did that.) They need to keep him away from Jason IMHO. Nothing good ever comes of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Yeah I wonder if that story will be swept under the rug. I plead guilty to actually finding the relationship somewhat compelling but it would need a better storyline/focus etc.
    I hope it is myself since I found it to be very forced. If it had been made out as Jason having had this teenage crush on Barbara, which is all it appeared to be at first by the flashback, and they had left it at that would have been good. Lots of people have crushes that don't last and I could see Jason having one on Babs at one point. I think they took it a bit to far though.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

It comes off as really creepy, too. Seeley had him getting over it, and walking off with his dignity intact, but then Tynion did a 180 and had him obsess over her some more.

BANNED

Yeah, Jason making fun of her in that Court tie-in was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    It comes off as really creepy, too. Seeley had him getting over it, and walking off with his dignity intact, but then Tynion did a 180 and had him obsess over her some more.
    Tynion needs to stop inserting his fanfic ideas into comics.

Courtesy of Rocafort, Red Hood/Arsenal issue 1 variant cover

Those suits look really cool under a different artist.

And what do you know? Jason only changed the jacket for a hoddied vest.

BANNED

It doesnt matter anyway the dick/babs shippers wouldn't allow it and will Continue to Complain about it
    Last edited by LP22; 04-28-2015 at 01:32 AM.

BANNED

Courtesy of Rocafort, Red Hood/Arsenal issue 1 variant cover

Those suits look really cool under a different artist.

And what do you know? Jason only changed the jacket for a hoddied vest.
    That's actually a pretty cool look for Roy.

I kind of like the new outfits. They give me a 90s comic vibe but in a good way. I do have to say though their costumes look a bit overcomplicated in some areas but color me impressed overall. But I can easily see the outfit being a hit or miss with some people.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    It doesnt matter anyway the dick/babs shippers wouldn't allow it and will Continue to Complain about it
    haha Apparently Barbara can't be paired with anyone other than Dick but it is apparently suitable for Dick to date whoever he wants. Babs even looking at Jason was considered an absolute betrayal of the highest order on tumblr. Scary stuff and then they had to drag Jason into their shipping rants. I so want Babs to have the hots for Jason to anger shippers in retaliation for the mess they made in the Jason Todd tag for days. Like I just want to protect Babs and Jason tags but sometimes they can get really messy because of stupid ship wars.