Page 595 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    In the series in general or this story? Actually the conflict with the DET team makes the most sense as Bruce set up the fact he could pull Jason out. It seems like something he'd want to get to the bottom of.
    Just this story. I'm not particularly fond of the 'bring your girl to meet the family' angle. Especially when King's Batman has been leaving bad taste in my mouth. Still mostly believe Lobdell won't go that predictable route though.

Here is a joke from an user of youtube called Ian Mckee, that i thought it was funny (well half of the joke):

Batman: " Ok Jason, lets go over to the med bay. Thats good. So, how are things with Artemis. Dick tells me shes suoer into you. Im ust saying, that I could use some grandkids pretty soon. Ever since my creepy clone army brainwashing program fell apart, I need a new source of future robins and spare parts. I mean crime fighters of the future."
    Jason: "Poppa, me and Artemis arent a thing. Dick thinks shes into me? Groovy."
    Bruce: "Ok, what about that flight attendant chick you took to space when you stormed Tameran with Starfire?"
    Jason: "Well, we did have a pretty nice thing going for awhile, but that fell through. It was one of those if you ever stop being red hood, call me and we can bang things.
    Bruce: "Ok, what about that All-Caste chick Essence? Wasnt she like your first love?"
    Jason: "Yeah, but she has like god-like magic powers now that the rest of the Nameless are dead. Its just kind of intimidating, you know?"
    Bruce: "Look, jason, I dont give out much fatherly advice other than which bones to break on 17yr old tv thieves, but let me tell you this. If you think you still have feelings for her, give it a shot. Getting over your insecurities is a small price to pay if she truly makes you happy in the future."
    Jason: "Yout just want a generation of future robins who are immortal and have kick ass magic powers, dont you?"
    Bruce: "..........I mean thatd be a significant bonus, obviously."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Here is a joke from an user of youtube called Ian Mckee, that i thought it was funny (well half of the joke):
    I cracked at the last part. I approve of Essence too.

BANNED

Batman Beyond #14 preview. Second mention of Jason in the (Post Flashpoint I guess?) Beyond Verse.

Mighty Member

* Finally looks at solicits*

Don't play with my heart Lobdell. I am excited for this!!!

Spectacular Member

I prefer the ship name "ArtiTodd"
    Last edited by SpentShrimp; 11-21-2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Just this story. I'm not particularly fond of the 'bring your girl to meet the family' angle. Especially when King's Batman has been leaving bad taste in my mouth. Still mostly believe Lobdell won't go that predictable route though.
    I trust Lobdell more with this than King. Even if it's predictable at least I'll like it better.

Everyone is saying Bizarro is lonely but if he wanted he could find the lady from the Annual.

The Cape: Now I'm picturing Bruce making charts and files on who his kids should date. Matchmaker Bruce putting together more events to pair people with his kids. Then looking at his watch and muttering under his breath that he wants his grandkids already.

The Cape: Now I'm picturing Bruce making charts and files on who his kids should date. Matchmaker Bruce putting together more events to pair people with his kids. Then looking at his watch and muttering under his breath that he wants his grandkids already.
    Dick became lesser in Bruce's eyes after letting Starfire go, those half alien Robins would never come to be. He only adopted Tim because he knew that Steph was alive and wanted her as his daugther. He is still figuring what to with Damian and Cass (maybe Kon if he ever goes out of limbo)

Amazing Member

Dick became lesser in Bruce's eyes after letting Starfire go, those half alien Robins would never come to be. He only adopted Tim because he knew that Steph was alive and wanted her as his daugther. He is still figuring what to with Damian and Cass (maybe Kon if he ever goes out of limbo)
    Eh I prefer Kon with Sandsmark over Cain

Me too, but Bruce migth not

Fantastic Member

Me too, but Bruce migth not
    If I remember right he wasn't so keen on it. He might be overprotective of his daughter. But back to the potential meeting in the bat cave who do you want to meet her?

Dick already did but he might congratulate himself for calling it in the Annual. Bruce is a must meeting. I'm drawing a blank on how meeting Tim would go. I'd like Artemis to shut Damian down before he starts anything. Alfred would be fun too.

If I remember right he wasn't so keen on it. He might be overprotective of his daughter. But back to the potential meeting in the bat cave who do you want to meet her?

Dick already did but he might congratulate himself for calling it in the Annual. Bruce is a must meeting. I'm drawing a blank on how meeting Tim would go. I'd like Artemis to shut Damian down before he starts anything. Alfred would be fun too.
    I'd rather Artemis shut him down After he starts something before would be odd however I doubt he would be there since he should be in San Francisco or Atlantis
    Last edited by dietrich; 11-21-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Tim or Alfred, those are the ones that currently has a less baggage with Jason and get along with him better, so Artemis would remind him that he still has a home there. Also, i wonder hlwnshe would react to Alfred sass "Now i see when you got your sense of humor". Damian and Artemis could be fun too.

BANNED

I'm not too hot on Jason and Artemis getting together, but at least it's not as bad as the possibility of Seeley putting Simon and Jessica together in Green Lanterns.

If I remember right he wasn't so keen on it.
    To put it lightly...

Batdad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Savatewolf View Post
    I'm not too big a fan of either ship. With Cass it could have been nice but it never got to go anywhere, and with Cassie, while I loved the build up to them getting together, Johns' TT kinda soured me on the idea of them as a couple.