Page 641 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 141541591631637638639640641642643644645651691741 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 15150

BANNED

Not really NSFW but slashy. That said, there`s more of him and Black Mask which lends credit to shifting Roman with Jason in recent years in fandom`s eyes.

https://jjmk-jjmk.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Aioros22; 12-12-2017 at 10:30 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Well I guess for some people, if RHATO V1 isn't referenced in a big way by other titles, that's enough for them to consider it not canon anymore. Funny how that works.
    I've honestly come to expect very little in the way of referencing anything regarding Jason in books outside of his own these days. None of the current crop of writers in the mainline universe seem all that interested in even using the character, which is sad, and when they do he's not always being written in a way that's consistent with his characterization in RHATO anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    What are y`all expectations regarding the second chapter of RATHO and the Suicide Squad? Apart from some relationship dinamics like Jason and Croc talking about Roy (which incidentily will drop out any "it was a dream" theory rearding Vol 1).

In terms of tangible actionl action, where do you see Bizarro taking his two buds?
    Biz took Deadshot and Captain Boomerang with him right? Makes me wonder why he needs two guys with distance weapons for starters. Is he expecting a, for lack of a better phase, a gunfight? That could be interesting but then again there isn't supposed to be anyone here that they know of. Does Biz know something that he isn't telling the others? Probably. I just hope he doesn't slip into another one of those episodes where he goes back to be being the normal Biz in the middle of all this, especially if his teammates aren't going to be nearby. I'm very curious as to what it is Biz is looking for while they are on this supposed humanitarian mission.

I also find it interesting that the groups are mixed metas and normal people: Biz and Deadshot and Boomerang, Artemis and Harley, Jason and Croc. Sounds to me like Biz is expecting trouble of the sort that will require a meta in each group. I know he probably divided the Outlaws so that they all can also keep an eye on the Squad and to also divide the Squad but I find the groupings to be telling. Biz is expecting trouble of some sort is the feeling I'm getting. Either that or he's dividing the groups so that they won't be able to stop him doing whatever it is he is really there to do.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

All the red heads. XD

One more Red Hood fanfilm coming out soon. The guy playing Red Hood is the same Red Hood in Nightwing:The Series.

RED HOOD: IT

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I look at those for a while. Now I have a better direction for my komuso Jason art. Unstuck.

BANNED

Oh, I`ll be watching for that one. Keep it coming!

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I look at those for a while. Now I have a better direction for my komuso Jason art. Unstuck.
    Worth noting this is the same artist that goes by Mrs. Wilson on Twitter.

I'll be watching out for your Reed hood as well then

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    I'll be watching out for your Reed hood as well then
    Don't leave me to walk this path alone kiwi!! I need to see yours as well!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with for it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

It just dawned on me... That is Jason's bat logo. Interesting that he posted it on the issue where Jason should question his Red Hood identity.

(Yep, it's already confirmed. That's our boy there.)

Last edited by G-Potion; 12-13-2017 at 05:47 PM.

[Mirror]

It just dawned on me... That is Jason's bat logo. Interesting that he posted it on the issue where Jason should question his Red Hood identity.

(Yep, it's already confirmed. That's our boy there.)
    Oh nice! I hadn't even noticed the symbol. (I think my eyes just scanned over it thinkin it was the TDKR fat bat logo)

You know, I assumed Soy was (in general) fairly new to the character when he started working on the Arkham Knight Genesis series, so I wonder how much he knows. Do you think he is aware of Earth 15? Or is this just him having more fun with the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Haha, thats cute, and look at the height difference between Jay and Arty, people have really latched onto that :P
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-14-2017 at 03:22 AM.