Page 642 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642643644645646652692742 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh nice! I hadn't even noticed the symbol. (I think my eyes just scanned over it thinkin it was the TDKR fat bat logo)

You know, I assumed Soy was (in general) fairly new to the character when he started working on the Arkham Knight Genesis series, so I wonder how much he knows. Do you think he is aware of Earth 15? Or is this just him having more fun with the character.
    Yeah I'm surprised and happy that he's caught up on the character lore. Really feel the love for the character from the creative team. Even the letterer has said that Jay is his favorite robin.

As for the pic I think it could be story related. Remember that one interview with Lobdell where he shared a pitch about the Outlaws going undercover as the Trinity? Hopefully this means that editorial finally approved of it.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 12-14-2017 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Yeah I'm surprised and happy that he's caught up on the character lore. Really feel the love for the character from the creative team. Even the letterer has said that Jay is his favorite robin.

As for the pic I think it could be story related. Remember that one interview with Lobdell where he shared a pitch about the Outlaws going undercover as the Trinity? Hopefully this means that editorial finally approved of it.
    Woah really? I don't think I saw that interview, now that would be interesting. I wonder if Lobdell had intended for it to be a cooperation between the two trinities or if its the rhato gang just using their 'good' counterparts as a make shift disguise.

Also do you perhaps have a link for the letterers statement? I wasn't aware that he was invested in the character.

Woah really? I don't think I saw that interview, now that would be interesting. I wonder if Lobdell had intended for it to be a cooperation between the two trinities or if its the rhato gang just using their 'good' counterparts as a make shift disguise.

Also do you perhaps have a link for the letterers statement? I wasn't aware that he was invested in the character.
    Yep. I'll see if I can dig up the interview with Lobdell too.
    Link to Twit.

It's here. Start from 1:15:00. Listening to this again makes wonder if some ideas were scrapped or just delayed.

https://soundcloud.com/down-and-nerd...nd-the-outlaws

Yep. I'll see if I can dig up the interview with Lobdell too.
    Link to Twit.
    It's here. Start from 1:15:00. Listening to this again makes wonder if some ideas were scrapped or just delayed.

https://soundcloud.com/down-and-nerd...nd-the-outlaws
    Ay cheers for that! I was planning on doing a little hunting to find the interview too, thanks for saving me the trouble.

Edit: Oh wait! I have heard this podcast. Now I remember it involved the crime syndicate. Even better

Also its a shame that the idea of rhatov1 and v2 meeting has been either clearly scrapped or pushed, that was intended to happen before issue 16 , though its interesting that his desire to have Creeper come along certainly became real.
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-14-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Forgive Me
    Another beautiful piece from akubakaarts, the same artist who spoke of now loving the character after playing Arkham Knight. Her earlier piece being a tortured robin Jason with wings, previously linked here. Here it is again.

Forgive Me
    Another beautiful piece from akubakaarts, the same artist who spoke of now loving the character after playing Arkham Knight. Her earlier piece being a tortured robin Jason with wings, previously linked here. Here it is again.
    Arkham Knight fan arts are just pain everywhere.

Also its a shame that the idea of rhatov1 and v2 meeting has been either clearly scrapped or pushed, that was intended to happen before issue 16 , though its interesting that his desire to have Creeper come along certainly became real.
    But I don't know how it would work though. Didn't he say like, the two teams are from different universes or something? I would have wanted it to happen but certainly not at the cost of removing the OG Outlaws from the main universe.

But I don't know how it would work though. Didn't he say like, the two teams are from different universes or something? I would have wanted it to happen but certainly not at the cost of removing the OG Outlaws from the main universe.
    Yeah, thats a good point. I certainly don't want that canon to be removed. Although I wouldn't mind a 'for old times sake' team up to happen, not anytime soon perhaps, but eventually.

Fantastic Member

I'd certainty love to get Roy and Kori to give their thoughts on Bizarro and Artemis.

BANNED

At most it`s been delayed because of Office sheenigans or Titan writers but as soon a window of opportunity opens, Loedbell will do it. Even Abnett hasn`t scrapped it out of continuity, despite his handling. Crepper possibly joining in got my absolute interest. He`s a fascinating character as Dikto creations tend to be and visually can either fill in for Joker`s Daugther or Bizarro during the transition he`s about to suffer. I just recently read his 1997 run and is bonkers. Vertigo-ish good kind of bonkers and a great study of a trinity being composed of the clash of two different personas in the same body.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Crepper possibly joining in got my absolute interest. He`s a fascinating character as Dikto creations tend to be and visually can either fill in for Joker`s Daugther or Bizarro during the transition he`s about to suffer. I just recently read his 1997 run and is bonkers. Vertigo-ish good kind of bonkers and a great study of a trinity being composed of the clash of two different personas in the same body.
    His totally irrational personality maybe fascinating to some but his abilities are lackluster. He's an acrobatic fighter with a healing factor. He jumps too.

With Artemis and Red Hood, Creeper does not bring anything to the table.

Don't leave me to walk this path alone kiwi!! I need to see yours as well!
    Ask and ye shall receive

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive
    YOOOOOOOO This is beautiful Kiwi! Love the deep maroon tones practically glowing within the snowy landscape as well as the tranquil atmosphere. 10/10

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    His totally irrational personality maybe fascinating to some but his abilities are lackluster. He's an acrobatic fighter with a healing factor. He jumps too.

With Artemis and Red Hood, Creeper does not bring anything to the table.
    It seems obvious you need to read on the Creeper outside maybe random appearances. All his physical abilities are enchanted. His laugther activates the nervous system to a extreme reaction to fear and pain to the point of people having a psycothic breakdown to being knocked out, his fighting style is unpredictable (eg: not bad either, Ryder is actually supposed to be competent in studying martial arts to protect his own his arse on theline of duty as a investigation reporter), can climb walls and move acrobatically more ala Spiderman than Nigthwing and his healing ability is high to the point where he could regenerate his body back after being torn apart. He`s not invulnerable but he can take punishment laugthing.

Plus, it`s a Dikto character, so it`s interesting simbology to read.