Page 655 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 15150
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Percy's take on Roy, if I recall correctly, established he had a drinking problem since he was throwing parties at Ollie's place and was obviously drunk.

The drugs came after Oliver kicked him out.
    Wait, did they set up Roy`s drug issue into his backstory again on top of having to recover from alcohol addiction?

He sure went to the better title

BANNED

Really displeased with the blandness of Titans handling on Roy. They were supposed to pick the ball running and improve the character towards better writting but the nostalgia factor kicks too hard and convultes things again. I am interested in those solicits over the prospect of Jason showing up.

BANNED

I sorta knew they would pick this one. Is the iconic "I choose you Pikachu" poster design

By the way, those are movie henchemen/Villains.

@t G it`s beautiful!! More than your linework what I like best is the mood you set your pieces with. Bravo!

@t Dark: So the Outlaws are still going to crossover up (maybe the Titans solicit are part of the grand plan but I wouldn`t bet on it yet) and the New52 new origins were mandated. The last one isn`t a surprise but I like that Lodbell set it in a way you could actually fit with the iconic origin. Still, I rather have the iconic flat on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Wait, did they set up Roy`s drug issue into his backstory again on top of having to recover from alcohol addiction?

He sure went to the better title
    They also emphasized that he was pretty much over those issues in the present-day.

I think between Green Arrow and Titans Roy has been pretty solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Really displeased with the blandness of Titans handling on Roy. They were supposed to pick the ball running and improve the character towards better writting but the nostalgia factor kicks too hard and convultes things again. I am interested in those solicits over the prospect of Jason showing up.
    Honestly, Roy is probably the best characterized and consistent of all the Titans in that book (which isn't saying much, but still).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They also emphasized that he was pretty much over those issues in the present-day.

I think between Green Arrow and Titans Roy has been pretty solid.

Honestly, Roy is probably the best characterized and consistent of all the Titans in that book (which isn't saying much, but still).
    All true.

Not sure how true this is going to be after the next arc, but I'm remaining hopeful and putting my trust in Abnett.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Now Jason on Titans is something I'm very intrigued about.
    I'd be far more intrigued about the idea if I hadn't already experienced the blandness that is Abnett's Titans and if the last crossover Titans was a part of hadn't been so bad. Also to be perfectly honest I don't trust him to handle Jason well. I think that if this does happen I'll be sitting it out mostly because I've already been burned enough.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Merry Christmas guys!! It's already the 25th here and I have a gift basket ready for the occasion.

Link since it's very big: [X]

That looks great, G.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Merry Christmas guys!! It's already the 25th here and I have a gift basket ready for the occasion.

Ahhhhhhhh dang look at those lillies and leaf pads @G it looks just gorgeous. I'm loving the pose and the background, the flowers especially look like a great style if you ever wanted to give enamel pins a try one day.

One love!!

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

More basket head!

wheremylowrie.lofter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    And is over! Not much was talked about Scott's current time with DC but it was pretty enlightening about his time at Marvel and his general approach to writing. Definitely a great point of reference for anyone interested in knowing more of the man behind the book.

However, we did get a juicy snippet of information. That story of the current Outlaws meeting the old gang is still happening!!!
    OOOh sweet! Thanks for the info, and good question!

NICE!! I'm loving the pose, actually feels quite JJBA which is absolutely perfect considering the creators of this film. Oh and I must say you have quite the eye for colour, even along the high contrasting darks (deep reds and blacks) your palette is super pleasing, the combined tones of pinks and greens are lovely! Also is Jason playing the flute here?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'd be far more intrigued about the idea if I hadn't already experienced the blandness that is Abnett's Titans and if the last crossover Titans was a part of hadn't been so bad. Also to be perfectly honest I don't trust him to handle Jason well. I think that if this does happen I'll be sitting it out mostly because I've already been burned enough.
    Yeah I'm kinda wary about that too. See now, character wise, Jason would and should help Roy if he saw him in that sorry state. HOWEVER, this is a Titans book, its their friendship that matters as far as the title and writer is concerned, but the friendship is also at a moment of high tension. Unless Roy is dropping out of the group, there's no need to further highlight how separated he is from the team and display Jason in any good light, lest he look like the better alternative as a friend, you know? As much as it would be in character for Jason to help Roy in his time of need, as far as the Titans book is concerned that might just undermine the friendship between Roy and the Titans, SO...Yeah. I'm concerned. I have a few predictions, either

Good ending: Abnett will use Jason as a voice of reason for Roy, maybe even make a small 'callout' to the Titans for their neglect, so basically an outside voice and the helplessness from Roy gets them to get their sh!t together.

Bad Ending: Jason will be the 'friend of the dark side' in that Abnett will use Jason as a 'bad influence' for Roy (ruining the integrity and point of the ending in RH/A) and he may even use this as a way of cutting Jasons ties to Roy forever as Roy decides he IS better off without Jason, or is betrayed by him in some way, etc.

Neutral Ending: Its a dark trinity and titans crossover?

True Ending: Its a commission/fanart :P

Dexter Soy is a blessing to this fandom

More basket head!
    Yay even more Reed Hood, the art still hasn't stopped. Amazing

Some Christmas Jay!
    Santa Hood! and aww lil Jay is so cute.

LMAO. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark