Page 667 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667668669670671677717767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 15150
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Ah! Thank you

I don't have the hardcover book myself, but its still good to know where I could find it later on.
    I wonder why they halted the idea?
    I really wish we could get more alternate versions of Jason. Last Crusade was good up until they just toed the line on his death.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    I'm curious as to what would happen if the sales continue to drop. Lobdell has had some good success as a screen writer, sooooo.
    They won't drop much. As I said, 19k~23k is the range the book has had since the start of the N52, six years have build it a solid audience.

Better pics of the Ikemen figure

https://www.mamegyorai.co.jp/net/mai...px?item=512242

Alongside a price 7700 yen or 77 bucks.

Neeaat! Thanks, Dark. They look good in higher resolution. My favorite shot:

Last edited by G-Potion; 01-16-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Neeaat! Thanks, Dark. They look good in higher resolution. My favorite shot:

Nice, the eyes almost look different in this shot though, kinda thinner. I like it.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

https://www.newsarama.com/38179-batm...undefined.uxfs

It might be interesting to have Jason involved on Sanctuary but I don't like King's writing and it feels hypocrital to have Batman out all the possible characters to give psychological counsel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    I really wish we could get more alternate versions of Jason. Last Crusade was good up until they just toed the line on his death.
    I wish we could have seen more but we all knew what Last Crusade was about, It`s the turning point that makes the Dark Knight Returns. Pure and simple.

BANNED

I love the whole bit about the statue with and sans helmet but I was definatly not expecting to see the bonus Domino mask

100 points for extra!

BANNED

From the Newsarama Sanctuary article:

"The DCU has a bunch of superheroes and all they do is fight, every time, and that must have a psychological effect on them, right? You can’t live a life of violence and not feel that violence deep in your heart—and we also have a group of superheroes, the Trinity, who care about these other heroes," King explained at this weekend's DC in D.C. event (via CBR). "They sort of feel like parental figures, the foundation that stands beneath them. And they care about them for two reasons: one, because they’re good people, but two, if superheroes feel trauma and it drives them a little mad, that’s a danger. So, as both a practical and a compassionate matter, they’ve set up something called Sanctuary, which is a place that you can go, modelled on veterans’ crisis centers—which is an interesting name for them—and talk about this trauma and admit that this had an effect on you; where you can admit that being a superhero and seeing a life of violence and seeing people get hurt around you, that that has some sort of impact on you—and Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman can help you."

Confirmation that Bruce is only the money behind the project.

BANNED

Anyone seen Gotham by Gaslight yet?

Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer : Gotham By Gaslight #1 - DUSTIN NGUYEN

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I love the whole bit about the statue with and sans helmet but I was definatly not expecting to see the bonus Domino mask

100 points for extra!
    It looks so bad to me. I know it's a type of style, but it does not work well with Jason. Too feminine.

BANNED

Theatrical flaire good sir.

Looking at the concept sketches, Jason and Bruce are probably going to be the most masculine leaning for this style. Bishounen indeed has theatrical flaire

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Theatrical flaire good sir.
    No, it's pretty corny.

Lady-Yen-Bug Arkham Knight Studies