Page 669 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 169569619659665666667668669670671672673679719769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 15150
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and she fell for Jason?
    The issue hasn't come out yet. Some think it's a mission although there has been potential hints in past issues that there might be more there. I don't think Lobdell would go there so soon given interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and she fell for Jason?
    Lobdell is very anti-Jason/Artemis in interviews, so I don't think it's as it seems from the solicit.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Jason are you even trying where are those suits you got from N52.
    Jeans and sneakers Alfred would be so disappointed.

At least he seems to be wearing a T-shirt for this instead of arriving in full out chest plate armour.

Funko stop teasing just give us RH already smh.

Cuteee.

So Bombshells seems to be swiftly heading to its inevitable tragic conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I don't read it, could you explain ?

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I always forget this comes out once a week or so but daaaarn this is too much. When is DC gonna explore an AU where Jason is well and happy? Gotta say though, I appreaciate the way Robin Jay has been portrayed in this series, with so many noble qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I don't read it, could you explain ?
    spoilers:
    Short story: Jason was revived, but it appears as though he can't ever leave the underground area they are in. He doesn't want to eventually go mad and feels like he had his chance at life already and doesn't belong, and he doesn't want to make his mothers there with him, so he's shown walking toward the pit with Isis in the last panel of the last issue. A lot of this is part of a larger story you have to read the comics to understand. But it's also to stop Black Adam. There's lot of sad lines about robins and birds and tears will be shed soon lol, but Jason is a brave and noble little boy.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Dramatic sequences about the effect the Pit had on a young Jason was obvious from the get go. I find it would be a missed opportunity if they didn`t explore it and frankly I`m not too worried about him dying again unless is as a sacrífice to stop Black Adam`s facist reign. All I care right now is to enjoy the large ammount of plot and screen time dedicated to his noble and heroic qualities of his, something usually amiss and undevelopded outside flashbacks.

While I do want the happy ending for him in this verse, the hero journey for him seems interesting. He looks quite mature for his age...which reminds me of how Donna described him back on Teen Titans. Well, her and Dick actually. Dick even compared him favorably to how he was to when he was young.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 01-20-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Dramatic sequences about the effect the Pit had on a young Jason was obvious from the get go. I find it would be a miss of they didn`t explore it and frankly I`m not too worried about him dying again unless is as a sacrífice to stop Black Adam`s facist reign. All I care right now is to enjoy the large ammount of plot and screen time dedicated to his noble and heroic qualities of his toodler self, something usually amiss and undevelopded out of flashbacks.

While I do want the happy ending for him in this verse, the hero journey for him seems interesting. He looks quite mature for his age...which reminds me of how Donna described him back on Teen Titans. Well, her and Dick actually. Dick even compared him favorably to how he was to when he was young.
    spoilers:
    Yeah, there is a possibility for a twist, but I'm not going to assume, especially since the final panel was about him and Isis sacrificing to stop Black Adam. But the comic also did end there, so it can walk back from it.

I'm not sure how it would work for in the future since he's a kid and would they have him with his moms all the time? Seems doubtful, so what would they do with him? I was thinking Cheetah might be involved in some way, but she did have an attempted sacrifice moment already, so we'll see.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Jason using a slingshot in Bombshells got me thinking, did he ever used one as Robin? Dick and Tim both did in early stories but I don't think that Jason ever did.

Two Robins, two Guns.

Jason Todd Red Hood Savior.jpg

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #21
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Art by DEXTER SOY
    Cover by TREVOR HAIRSINE
    Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
    Looking to make his mark on Gotham City’s crowded underworld, Red Hood infiltrates the Iceberg Lounge in an attempt to further annoy the Penguin. But it might be the Penguin who gets the drop on Red Hood this time. Plus, the truth about Bizarro’s condition finally comes out—and the consequences could be catastrophic for Artemis!
    On sale APRIL 11 • 32 pg, FC $3.99 US • RATED T

Ehhhh, not really excited about the Penguin showing up.

BANNED

The cover doesn`t excite me but the use of Penguin will depend on plot.

But hey, seems like Loedbell agrees with you after all "looking to make a mark on Gotham`s Underworld"...ehhhh he`s already supposed to have a repsheet, dude.