Page 670 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 15150
    BANNED

About the TMNT/Batman finale, not sure if I am glad or not that Jason won`t likely be in but I`d sure read a story with him, Casey and Raphael beating some invasion in the city!

Spectacular Member

Why did many of you mention Jason? He's only 7~8 years older than Damian.

(And I still think that the 'DNA test' result is just a way to create drama. Bruce will still be his father in the end.)

I like the cover. And it looks like Jason's crime lord life is getting more focus as both #20 and #21 deal with it. Just what I want. Can't get enough tuft wars after all.

Yeahhhh I'm ready to see some good old crime lord Jason

Plus, the truth about Bizarro’s condition finally comes out—and the consequences could be catastrophic for Artemis!
    I still wonder about this phrase though. Why does it affect Artemis specifically? Does it mean Jason is out of the loop as Artemis discovers the truth or is Bizzaro's condition something that ties to Artemis herself?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

To be honest, as much as I like Lobdell's take on Bizarro, I feel the whole thing with his condition is being dragged too long. Editors had the right idea when they planned for it to just last three issues.

And I wouldn't be so sure to assume we're actually going to see crime lord Jason since the way solicits are worded doesn't really sound like it will be the focus.

Nonetheless it will make his bad guy act more believable though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    About the TMNT/Batman finale, not sure if I am glad or not that Jason won`t likely be in but I`d sure read a story with him, Casey and Raphael beating some invasion in the city!
    I would really like to see the the Turtles team up with all Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian, but it looks like the middle Kids are again ignored.

BANNED

It's Tynion, you wouldn't like it anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I like the cover. And it looks like Jason's crime lord life is getting more focus as both #20 and #21 deal with it. Just what I want. Can't get enough tuft wars after all.
    Main focus or not it is at least a focus. As for Bizarro it shows the original arc was smaller but I'm thinking the reception was good and they extended or Loedbell saw something in it that he hadn't before.

Either way yes the arc should have been smaller but I dig the character work and parallell.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I still wonder about this phrase though. Why does it affect Artemis specifically? Does it mean Jason is out of the loop as Artemis discovers the truth or is Bizzaro's condition something that ties to Artemis herself?
    Because of Creeper, I guess. Maybe Bizarro is really determined to invite him to the team.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    Because of Creeper, I guess. Maybe Bizarro is really determined to invite him to the team.
    Btw. i was wandering of they would expand the "Drak Trinity" to the "Dark Big 6", who would be in your opinion the fitting characters from the Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman Franchises?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Btw. i was wandering of they would expand the "Drak Trinity" to the "Dark Big 6", who would be in your opinion the fitting characters from the Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman Franchises?
    I think I'd kinda be down for this 'Big dark Hero 6' group

Question is who would you use? I feel like theres enough Green Lanterns to go around, even 'dark' ones, Guy feels like the obvious choice but I'd honestly go for Kyle just for the classic bat vs GL feud and hyjinks. Would have been easy enough if we were counting GA as well, I'm sure Roy can return if that was the case. Maybe even Kori for the 'clearly alien' aspect that JL characters like Martian Manhunter brought.

But who would you choose out of the Flash and Aquaman franchise? Thawne is the only one I can think of but he feels TOO evil, and I'm just not as familiar with the Aquaman characters outside of Arthur, Mera, Kaldur and Garth.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I'm not sure Lobdell would get "dark" versions of other big name characters with Creeper being brought in. Sure he's not officially a member yet but I don't think he's going away especially with the history he seems to have with Artemis. I'd honestly see Lobdell leaning more towards misfits that don't really appear to fit into other books than expanding on the mirrored versions of the JL.

But if he did Godspeed (Flash), Dolphin (Aquaman), Variant ?(Cyborg) and I don't know who would fill the GL spot. I can't see any of them working with Jason in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I'd honestly see Lobdell leaning more towards misfits that don't really appear to fit into other books than expanding on the mirrored versions of the JL.

But if he did Godspeed (Flash), Dolphin (Aquaman), Variant ?(Cyborg) and I don't know who would fill the GL spot.
    Nice choices, I didn't think of Godspeed but with his sort of path for redemption he could work quite well, and whilst I knew about Dolphin, I wasn't quite sure about her moral compass, is she a kinda 'grey' character? I know she was in the older Aquaman comics but just based on the recent ones she seems to be a mute girl that wants to help Arthur, is she necessarily 'dark' in some way? And considering the recent push for Cyborg as a more mature JL member rather than a Titans member I don't see him being allowed on this team, even he seems a bit too close to the 'main party'.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I can't see any of them working with Jason in charge.
    Yeah true, but in all fairness I didn't see Artemis working with Jason in charge either, but that dynamic was worked in quite well by Lobdell. Realistically I'd be willing to give him a shot at a larger team, on the condition that we could still have rebirth rhato as an ongoing as well. I'd rather not give up rhato since I personally think Lobdells writing flourishes best with smaller and more close knit teams anyway.