Page 674 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 15150
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

If starring in a crossover means losing the current series

https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...61170943864832

Nah. I'm fine with Jason on his own corner of the DCU.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    GCG has just 3 issues left, so I doubt that Jason will do much more than show up again in that book.
    If that's true than that's really disappointing. I've really enjoyed it so I hope that it somehow continues like Bombshells did.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 01-28-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Could be the case. But I have a suspicion that he'd ignore the the character's canon material and turn it into his own personal version of how death and PTSD should affect a guy. That's what I get from his other works anyway. If he wants a character to behave in one way, they will just have to bend.
    It would be kind of difficult to ignore the characters canon material though as it pertains directly to his PTSD. As for the latter part of your post don't ALL characters bend to a writers will to some extent anyway and don't ALL writers have characters behave as they want them too? I like what King does with the characters he writes most of the time so I don't see why this distinction needs to be made. I know some people hate is work and that's your right but regardless of whether you like it or not I don't think he's doing anything different from any other writer.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    If starring in a crossover means losing the current series

https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...61170943864832

Nah. I'm fine with Jason on his own corner of the DCU.
    Yeah, I'm much happier with Jason off in his own corner of the DCU too. RHATO is the only consistent team book DC has out right now so they don't need to change anything. I do wish it was selling better but since I never expected DC to even give Jason any type of ongoing book to begin with I can live with the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    It would be kind of difficult to ignore the characters canon material though as it pertains directly to his PTSD. As for the latter part of your post don't ALL characters bend to a writers will to some extent anyway and don't ALL writers have characters behave as they want them too? I like what King does with the characters he writes most of the time so I don't see why this distinction needs to be made. I know some people hate is work and that's your right but regardless of whether you like it or not I don't think he's doing anything different from any other writer.
    Sorry I should have been more specific. I meant canon material as in the way the character behaves canonically. And yes, all characters bend to a writer will, but as you said, to an extent. It's subjective of course, and with extreme saltyness because King did ignore how Jason generally behaves in other titles, or even logically should behave, to have a loud and goofy batkid as well as to get back at the fans, but King's writing often gives me the impression that he pushes a specific theme first and mold his characters to fit in. Whereas as Lobdell does it, I feel it's more rooted in organic character interaction and development.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    GCG has just 3 issues left, so I doubt that Jason will do much more than show up again in that book.
    Ah well thats a shame, the book itself has been pretty entertaining for me. I hope it, like bombshells, gets a continuation series, Jason or no.

Spectacular Member

I'm also expecting future White Knight issues. Jason was only an easter egg at the beginning. But this series is popular and extended to more volumes. It seems that the writer has decided to add more story to him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Ah well thats a shame, the book itself has been pretty entertaining for me. I hope it, like bombshells, gets a continuation series, Jason or no.
    I actually wondering how long Bomnshells will continue, that series seems also not do much better.

Injsutice 2 seems at least to do well digitally, so I'm wondering if they will drag it out. Or create otherwise a follow up.

BANNED

Only three issues in to solve every-thing that was set in motion for the big final standing that is coming?

They`re shooting at their own feet.

Commission of Two Face, Batgirl and Red Hood by Elliot Fernandez

Spectacular Member

jason and artemis

Commission of Two Face, Batgirl and Red Hood by Elliot Fernandez
    The idea is... interesting. Nice art though!

Since no one has posted it here yet, Tyler Kirkham art for a con.

Of all the robins battle art, Dick vs Jason seems to be the most prevalent I think, even if it has been a while since they fought.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Probably unintentional, but is a deadringer of the sequence drawn by Carlo Barberi for Outsiders #44

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Probably unintentional, but is a deadringer of the sequence drawn by Carlo Barberi for Outsiders #44
    Yep that immediately reminded me of the page you posted.