Page 675 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 175575625665671672673674675676677678679685725775 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 15150

Bombshells makes me crave some father-son moment. This looks like it could happen right after RHATO#18. (Not sure if there's anything shippy about it that I missed, was too lazy to read all the words. @kiwi: help! ).

From http://vagusel.lofter.com

I could only get bits of it but from what I can understand, its basically Bruce telling Jason that he can stay as long as he likes and that he always has a home here and Jason hugging him and saying he knows and that 'this' has always been home. I think he even calls Bruce old man :P.

The rest is a narrators voice, saying this is Jason Todd, once a Robin now Red Hood, a leader of the outlaws and such, saying a farewell to his father, and rejoining his teammates. He may be young with (I think) a lot of time ahead of him, but that whenever he looks back, he always has a place to call home.

This is very generalized but you get the picture.
    Last edited by RedBird; 01-30-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Cool! Thanks, Red! The artist tagged this as Brujay so I was afraid I missed something in the text. But you definitely saved my lazy ass because I absolutely didn't finish the narrator's bit.

Man, look at those fan books. I'm in awe at what the Asian fans are capable of putting out.

Woah, that is one thick book. Where do people buy this stuff? I'd love to be able to purchase these fan books but I get the feeling that they only exist on platforms that I'm not even aware exist. Only found out about lofter a few weeks ago.

For this particular book you can try contacting this page . I read on weibo that they accept PayPal. Book content is in Korean though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

Commission of Two Face, Batgirl and Red Hood by Elliot Fernandez
    The Batgirl/Red Hood pairing always kind of interested me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    The Batgirl/Red Hood pairing always kind of interested me.
    I don't know. I'm kinda turned off because of the way Batgirl has been passed around among the family. And I didn't think the way it was handled in BRE was good either.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Oof, those are some questionable choices (Aaron Paul, really?). The only one I like is Egerton and that just because he has proven himself on Kingsman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Oof, those are some questionable choices (Aaron Paul, really?). The only one I like is Egerton and that just because he has proven himself on Kingsman.
    Have to agree, and I'm not sure if Egerton playing a very similar character on Kingsman wouldn't kind of speak against him.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I don't know. I'm kinda turned off because of the way Batgirl has been passed around among the family. And I didn't think the way it was handled in BRE was good either.
    There were moments in the Eternal story arcs that I liked. When they went to Brazil I liked their interactions. I'd like to just see them bond more as friends in general.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'd go with Richard Madden. He's not listed, but I think he'd be good.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    There were moments in the Eternal story arcs that I liked. When they went to Brazil I liked their interactions. I'd like to just see them bond more as friends in general.
    I have absolutely no problems with Jason and Barbara being friends or bonding as such. What I don't want to see is them in a romantic relationship.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG