Page 680 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730780 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 15150
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Not sure what it would help but certainly not the character. Even if they evolve you still need that essence that keeps as themself and no one else. For Red Hood, his 'do what Batman won't' is that selling point. Take it away, you appease the haters but how many are they compared to the fans who love Red Hood for who he is? Certainly not a lot.
    True that's always a bit of a problem but isn't' that also Helena Bertinelli's selling point as well that's she's willing to 'do what Batman won't do'? So what are people complaning about then? Or did Helena drop that?
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 02-02-2018 at 01:50 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Not sure what it would help but certainly not the character. Even if they evolve you still need that essence that keeps as themself and no one else. For Red Hood, his 'do what Batman won't' is that selling point. Take it away, you appease the haters but how many are they compared to the fans who love Red Hood for who he is? Certainly not a lot.
    Well said. I hope Jason always uses guns and is willing to do what Batman won't.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Is this ever going to be used? I like it.
    Seems to be a personal project, but one Soy has been working on for a while so who knows. Counting Red Hood Ninja, with that amount of output, he might as well make a pitch to DC. Although, Lobdell has hinted about a future storyline that involves Jason getting mistaken to be Batman so yeah, prime opportunity to use this costume.

True that's always a bit of a problem but isn't' that also Helena Bertinelli's selling point as well that's she's willing to 'do what Batman won't do'? So what are people complaning about then? Or did Helena drop that?
    I think people don't mind much because she doesn't have that baggage of being the Robin that died, being in core family, being in conflict with Batman in an intimate way which ended up making audience question Batman's method, nor did she reach the popularity that Jason has.

Seems to be a personal project, but one Soy has been working on for a while so who knows. Counting Red Hood Ninja, with that amount of output, he might as well make a pitch to DC. Although, Lobdell has hinted about a future storyline that involves Jason getting mistaken to be Batman so yeah, prime opportunity to use this costume.
    Agreed this would make for an interesting story and I guess one would have to count on corporate synergy for this design to be used hopefully there is some people have the brains to accept the pitch.

I think people don't mind much because she doesn't have that baggage of being the Robin that died, being in core family, being in conflict with Batman in an intimate way which ended up making audience question Batman's method, nor did she reach the popularity that Jason has.
    One guy who believes that Jason should have stayed dead as a reminder that Batman's job is serious business that requires people with mental preparedness which he feels that Tim Drake and Dick Grayson all have. Because they come from more stable environments than Jason who in his view due his instability fails to fit into the Batman mythos. I don't buy it when Batman himself comes from broken home with only Alfred to tend to him. Any who is that why people have no problems with Huntress? Because if they try to use everything from his gun usage to his willingness to kill to justify why he should stay dead that complete nonsense.

Extraordinary Member

One guy who believes that Jason should have stayed dead as a reminder that Batman's job is serious business that requires people with mental preparedness which he feels that Tim Drake and Dick Grayson all have. Because they come from more stable environments than Jason who in his view due his instability fails to fit into the Batman mythos. I don't buy it when Batman himself comes from broken home with only Alfred to tend to him. Any who is that why people have no problems with Huntress? Because if they try to use everything from his gun usage to his willingness to kill to justify why he should stay dead that complete nonsense.
    If yot keep in Mind that almost every Batfamily member died or was crippled at some point, you can't really make arguiment for Jason to stay ddead.

When it comes to Huntress, she is simply to obscure for most people to care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    If yot keep in Mind that almost every Batfamily member died or was crippled at some point, you can't really make argument for Jason to stay dead.

When it comes to Huntress, she is simply to obscure for most people to care about.
    Noted but that guy Shawn James likes Huntress and obscure female characters in general it must blind him to his hypocrisy.

Art time!

Want to eat this sky...

https://twitter.com/__DangD

Last edited by G-Potion; 02-02-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Komusou Jason still alive and kicking yeeee

http://polmcarts.tumblr.com/

Last edited by G-Potion; 02-02-2018 at 08:32 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

Bruce keeps getting hammered by Alfred`s Sass-Fu.