Page 696 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746796 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 15150
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

That Jason doesn't look particularly younger either, he's just sporting the double curl instead of the haircut he uses on recent flashbacks shown in RHATO.

I've been thinking, with the Outlaws formed by circumstances and maintained by their feelings for each other, would their be a point where their views on morality would clash? If DC wanting Jason to go darker means he'd kill again, how'd it affect Bizarro and Artemis? Especially Bizarro since we don't know how his mentality would be after this arc. Would he revert back? Would Jason still have to make an example to keep Bizarro's power in check?

Fantastic Member

I guess it would depend on the circumstances. Artemis asked Jason how he operated as soon as she knew he wasn't a villain. She has killed though. Artemis killed Akila, in old canon she killed OMACs which had innocent people trapped inside. I don't remember if she knew that before hand but she stood by it afterwards because the OMACs were killing the Amazons. If she did nothing they wouldn't have survived.

Jason killing would depend on why he did it. To protect them? To save an innocent? To stop the bad guy? The only reason they don't kill, or Artemis doesn't kill in Gotham, is because Jason has a deal with Bruce. They know taking a life would be bad for him and respect the agreement. Bizarro learned not to because Jason made the effort to teach him to be more careful. I think he's learned that his friends have killed since he changed.

Are you asking if the shock of Jason killing would revert him back or if he'd act differently to seeing it? And what do you mean "make an example to keep Bizarro's power in check"? Because the first thought that came to mind was Jason shooting Pup Pup and I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    Are you asking if the shock of Jason killing would revert him back or if he'd act differently to seeing it? And what do you mean "make an example to keep Bizarro's power in check"? Because the first thought that came to mind was Jason shooting Pup Pup and I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that.
    Nah I meant if Bizarro would revert back to his old self after the Kryptonite juice wears off, whom as the time Jason had to make an example for by not killing. Then again, he did tell Bizarro to go wild against Akila so... But so far it has been Bizarro following Jason's directive. What if he has developed to the point that he has his own take on morality?

What I'm curious about is if there would be a circumstance when the team members feel differently about whether to kill or not.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 02-16-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Fantastic Member

I don't think Jason told Bizarro to let loose to kill Akila just to give them a chance since she was basically a demi-goddess.

Bizarro does have his own take on morality. He kidnapped Ma Gunn and shrunk her into a bottle in the name of protecting Jason. He taunted the DET. crew--potentially ruining ally support Jason might need in the future--got them taken to the SS to get what he needed and refuses to tell his friends what's happening. He's spying on them and seems to think only he knows how to handle the situation. Artemis has also pointed out the flaws in his thinking.

I think the biggest reaction would be if Bizarro killed.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I don't think Jason told Bizarro to let loose to kill Akila just to give them a chance since she was basically a demi-goddess.

Bizarro does have his own take on morality. He kidnapped Ma Gunn and shrunk her into a bottle in the name of protecting Jason. He taunted the DET. crew--potentially ruining ally support Jason might need in the future--got them taken to the SS to get what he needed and refuses to tell his friends what's happening. He's spying on them and seems to think only he knows how to handle the situation. Artemis has also pointed out the flaws in his thinking.

I think the biggest reaction would be if Bizarro killed.
    Yes I agree. I wonder how much of what he did was his own decision and how much was influenced by the side effect as well as Kryptonite. And in the case that he goes back to the old Bizarro self, would he retain that?

Yep Bizarro killing would be a big deal.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I heard that not only will Young Justice be more mature. They will also be incorporating things from DC Rebirth. Maybe they will include the Outlaws what do you think would you want to see them there tackling metahuman traficking?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I heard that not only will Young Justice be more mature. They will also be incorporating things from DC Rebirth. Maybe they will include the Outlaws what do you think would you want to see them there tackling metahuman traficking?
    It would probaly make more sense to put him with Arsenals (the not cloned one) team, he should parobaly be roughly their age in that universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It would probably make more sense to put him with Arsenals (the not cloned one) team, he should parobably be roughly their age in that universe.
    Original Arsenal will be rejoining the Team in Season 3 so not likely Jason would be joining his team which broke up at the end of Season 2 off screen. If they want to use the Rebirth incarnation of the Outlaws it's going to be hard Match the Young Justice Bizarro equivalent is pure unstoppable rage. But bringing in Artemis shouldn't be too hard I think. Jason who died off screen could be brought back through the Lazarus Pits maybe as an attempt by the Light to give themselves an edge over the Team.But he escapes and becomes this wild card that's aligned with neither side.

BANNED

They`ll bring Jason in sooner or later, I don`t care what they say. They are well aware of the response for him to be on the show and the need to create a Arsenal clone, even using sequential elements lifted from Under The Red Hood tells me they have at least looked at the material for the prospect.

Making the show darker and more mature is already a give away, they just want to catch the audience off-guard in the internet age.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    They`ll bring Jason in sooner or later, I don`t care what they say. They are well aware of the response for him to be on the show and the need to create a Arsenal clone, even using sequential elements lifted from Under The Red Hood tells me they have at least looked at the material for the prospect.

Making the show darker and more mature is already a give away, they just want to catch the audience off-guard in the internet age.
    Too bad they put Jason on the Team only to kill him off off-screen though not to mention Donna Troy was listed as a member but she left off-screen as well. You must have some good sources to know that the creators are looking at Under the Red Hood to use in Young Justice.

You know I was thinking about that old Marvel vs DC crossover and thought it was pity that Jason was dead when it happened. I wonder which Marvel character would be a good person for Jason to fight against? My choices are the Punisher or the Winter Soldier (if he was around then). Anyone care to consider who Jason could have fought if he was resurrected when Marvel vs DC was published? Then again Nightwing was left out of the conflict too along with more than half the DC Universe.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 02-17-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

After Talia the term MILF from Jason triggers Damian

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Maybe they should pair Donna and Jason together in Young Justice if they turn up there. Some stuff for Donna were complete but they could not use her by the time they got the okay. This maybe their chance to use her and Jason like they never could in the old seasons.