Page 698 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 15150
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    Actually I never thought Willis could be so capable like this guy. I guess he might get involved in the story in other ways...

I know nothing about the 'Solitary' character. When I googled it I just got some results related to 'Solitaire', who doesn't look like the one I'm looking for. Is 'Solitary' a brand new character in DC? Did anyone see him before in other DC books?

Basically he can go anywhere, seeing and hearing anything like a transparent figure...
    Wills Todd is card blanche. True, Starlin end up saying via flashbacks that he was a small time thief that got executed by his own boss (Two-Face) and subquent brief panels since then never steered away from it but Loedbell is going with the original intent by Max Collins who had the idea of Wills still being alive and having an antagonist role. The idea was scrapped when Starlin replaced the later.

So I say it`s fair game to paint Collins any way they see fit, especially after reboots. Even if Solitary ends up not being him, Wills can still be used as the right hand man because of his connection with Jason. As long the payoff is dramatically and narratively powerful and well written, I`m all for it.

I still think "Solitary" is playing mirrors. Figuratively.

BANNED

Man, almost 700 pages and still the second biggest long running Appreciation Thread of the Forum?

Let`s Go!

I swear I'll finish my current art in time to get in on page 700.

Fantastic Member

We never got an unbiased look at Willis. Jason called him a screwed up which may be true in his home life. But we don't know what he was like on the job especially if Lobdell is going back to the old canon stuff. If Willis is alive he's already crafty enough to fool a lot of people. I don't think he's Solitary.

I think Solitary is new, I'm not sure he'd be the stalker though. Why hide the stalkers' face if it's a new character? Hiding it makes it look like a reveal is happening.

Long read but very thoughtful analysis. Some instances I didn't even suspect were Bizarro's machination but it does make sense now.

https://exploringthetimelab.blogspot...hato.html#more

Confirmed that Jason is the Injustice Fake Batman:

Injustice Jason Todd.jpg

I know.. We all know that..

Damian, Animal Man and Vixen are trying to Stop Ra´s plans and apparently Jason tried to stop them.. But after heard Damian words he says that he never wanted see innocent people dying..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-20-2018 at 02:42 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Confirmed that Jason is the Injustice Fake Batman:

Injustice Jason Todd.jpg

I know.. We all know that..

Damian, Animal Man and Vixen are trying to Stop Ra´s plans and apparently Jason tried to stop them.. But after heard Damian words he says that he never wanted see innocent people dying..
    I don't hate Jason but this outcome for me as a creator was way too predictable just like Arkham Knight.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

All Im seeing is white streak. Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    All Im seeing is white streak. Hell yeah.
    How did he get that white streak in the first place anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I don't hate Jason but this outcome for me as a creator was way too predictable just like Arkham Knight.
    I think just like Arkham Knight, the point was never to leave the players/readers guessing. It's the experience the character went through and how he moves forward. How Jason later becomes his Injustice self is what I really care about.

I think just like Arkham Knight, the point was never to leave the players/readers guessing. It's the experience the character went through and how he moves forward. How Jason later becomes his Injustice self is what I really care about.
    Okay that's fair enough still I think the game might have benefited a little better had they not chosen Jason to be the Arkham Knight. And yeah I curious why the Injustice Jason is working for his Ra's al Ghul who he knows is genocidal.

Okay that's fair enough still I think the game might have benefited a little better had they not chosen Jason to be the Arkham Knight. And yeah I curious why the Injustice Jason is working for his Ra's al Ghul who he knows is genocidal.
    If its anyone else other than Jason, it would just be a random villain dressing like a Bat to taunt Bruce. It lacks the emotional impact, which was the reason Rocksteady chose Jason in the first place. As they said, they wanted a story that affected Bruce the most. If not his parents, then nothing comes close to Jason's tragedy.

If its anyone else other than Jason, it would just be a random villain dressing like a Bat to taunt Bruce. It lacks the emotional impact, which was the reason Rocksteady chose Jason in the first place. As they said, they wanted a story that affected Bruce the most. If not his parents, then nothing comes close to Jason's tragedy.
    Okay that does make sense and true whether as the new Red Hood or the Arkham Knight Jason is always the second worst thing to use to hurt Batman on an emotional and moral level. As long as it can surpass and not completely imitate Under the Hood.

Yeah.. But I like to see that finally he is like in his injustice ending.. I hope that this is the end of his FakeBatman mode..

In that ending Jason said that I FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE... Help Ra´s was not a good choice for this.. Because he is using Amazo to attack THE WEAK, THE INNOCENT, THE PEOPLE WHO CAN´T PROTECT THEMSELVES AND WANT ONE SAVIOR those who Jason want to save..

Last edited by adrikito; 02-20-2018 at 03:53 AM.

Incredible Member

Yes to Jason with white streak + red domino mask.

"Red Hood" needs a redesign, imo. He should get a longer brown coat — basically the Knightmare Batman suit + the red bad insignia — and have a red hoodie underneath it, instead of a shiny red helmet. The hoodie includes bat ears since, in the main DCU, he's basically on the team.

And he should have a team-up book with Dick.

Nightwing & Red Hood. The Boy Wonder and the Gotham Robin Hood.