Page 699 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699700701702703709749799 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 15150
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yeah.. But I like to see that finally he is like in his injustice ending.. I hope that this is the end of his FakeBatman mode..

In that ending Jason said that I FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE... Help Ra´s was not a good choice for this.. Because he is using Amazo to attack THE WEAK, THE INNOCENT, THE PEOPLE WHO CAN´T PROTECT THEMSELVES AND WANT ONE SAVIOR those who Jason want to save..

It is questionable why the Injustice Jason is working with his Ra's al Ghul who is just as genocidal as the main universe one. And you know it's a shame Red Hood's game ending isn't the canon ending it's muchh better than either the Superman and Batman endings.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    It is questionable why the Injustice Jason is working with his Ra's al Ghul who is just as genocidal as the main universe one. And you know it's a shame Red Hood's game ending isn't the canon ending it's muchh better than either the Superman and Batman endings.
    Is not canon but... I saw the ending as the character justice and opinion about Batman and the Regime..

Is not canon but... I saw the ending as the character justice and opinion about Batman and the Regime..
    Well in many respects if a third party defeated Brainiac it does make some sense that the Injustice Batman and Superman would fight each other with no end in sight so neither are the best choice to lead the wolrd in some respects.

Whichever ending is canon, it doesn't invalidate Jason's stance nor it makes his actions any different though.

I don't remember Ra's committing any other crimes on the scale of Amazo incident. Maybe Jason didn't know and only worked with Ra because of his gratitude towards him, and also Ra's vision has some good points, at least in theory, before he started going too far.

Injustice Jason as the time of the game is not confirmed to be working with Ra. He only mentioned being saved by him so it's to be seen how it goes from this point in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Whichever ending is canon, it doesn't invalidate Jason's stance nor it makes his actions any different though.
    That both the Injustice Batman and Superman are simply pigheaded fools? Of course not they stepped on a lot of lines in theeir world that it's no longer about helping people it's abut proving who is the better dictator.

Confirmed that Jason is the Injustice Fake Batman:

Attachment 62336

I know.. We all know that..

Damian, Animal Man and Vixen are trying to Stop Ra´s plans and apparently Jason tried to stop them.. But after heard Damian words he says that he never wanted see innocent people dying..
    Yoooooooo, classic white streak and red domino

Nice

Also....He again wears a mask under the mask? BRilliant Haha

Extraordinary Member

I don't remember Ra's committing any other crimes on the scale of Amazo incident. Maybe Jason didn't know and only worked with Ra because of his gratitude towards him, and also Ra's vision has some good points, at least in theory, before he started going too far.

Injustice Jason as the time of the game is not confirmed to be working with Ra. He only mentioned being saved by him so it's to be seen how it goes from this point in the comics.
    We know anyway not much about Jasons past in that universe, and even in the origianl comics it is due to COIE hard to say (iirc he never met Ras as Robin post crisis, and pre crisis he iirc met im only in the last story arc since Bruce killed Ras some time before Jason became Robin).

That both the Injustice Batman and Superman are simply pigheaded fools? Of course not they stepped on a lot of lines in theeir world that it's no longer about helping people it's abut proving who is the better dictator.
    That's one way to put it as how he sees them yes.

That's one way to put it as how he sees them yes.
    All the more reason to wish Jaso's ending would be the canon ending of the game.

Because both are wrong, I choosed Kara as my favorite Injustice II character..

She is the only HOPE of this world..

Because both are wrong, I choosed Kara as my favorite Injustice II character..

She is the only HOPE of this world..
    I had that idea that Kara would be essential to stopping the infighting but no such luck.

So if Jason agrees to help Damian, just by association that means he'd potentially side with the regime. I remember few of his intros, with WW and Cyborg come to mind, they call him a traitor. Will be interesting to see how he jumps ship.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Yoooooooo, classic white streak and red domino

Nice

Also....He again wears a mask under the mask? BRilliant Haha
    And here I thought it couldn't get funnier than wearing a mask under the hood. Jason pls.

So if Jason agrees to help Damian, just by association that means he'd potentially side with the regime. I remember few of his intros, with WW and Cyborg come to mind, they call him a traitor. Will be interesting to see how he jumps ship.
    It's obvious for the moment that Jason is not on the Regime's side so this might lead him to joining them after turning against Ra's.