Page 704 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 204604654694700701702703704705706707708714754804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I don't have much on my bag to share right now, but I guess I can post that fanart I did a while ago when I was trying my (awesome) new markers. I messed up the eyes a bit, but at least I saved a copy of the lineart alone in case I want to repaint it someday. I don't do fanarts often, I'm not as active as G-Potion; but I do draw fanart from time to time.

http://fav.me/dbfh5bt
    Oooh this looks great! Reminded me of the art in RHATO#7 which I really love!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I honestly am all won by G-Pot's use of colours and overall cuteness.
    Aww thank you so much. I honestly squeed at that shortening of my nickname. I should have used that instead, so much nicer omg. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    That looks really cool. You guys doing fanart are super talented.
    We need more fic writers in here too. I know kaimaciel writes great stories. Any of you secretly doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    We need more fic writers in here too. I know kaimaciel writes great stories. Any of you secretly doing it?
    Aww. Thank you G-Potion I really should update them more often though.
    Last edited by kaimaciel; 02-22-2018 at 12:53 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I have been thinking of plans of building my own DC and Marvel Universes. One of those plans do include an adaptation of Under the Red Hood and later the Outlaws and might spring for the current incarnation since that seems to be more popular than the first incarnation. I can still include Roy and Jason's friendship just make it one from their tenure on the Teen Titans.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

That sounds like an enormous undertaking. Will it be in fanfic form? Would love to hear the ideas you have for your version of UTRH and the Outlaws!

Soy with the cryptic comment. On instagram he says "Live for a while" instead.

That sounds like an enormous undertaking. Will it be in fanfic form? Would love to hear the ideas you have for your version of UTRH and the Outlaws!
    Thank you and I was always the type who couldn't resist being ambitious. Yes it will be in fanfiction form. Currently, I have no ideas as to how I am going to adapt Under the Red Hood except maybe instead of Black Mask being Jason's target I could go for the Joker right away. And in a similar vein to the Dark Knight movie the Joker will try to manipulate Jason to be his tool to defeat Batman. But it doesn't go his way. And instead of becoming the Red Hood Jason becomes the Red Knight after he is resurrected. After Jason escapes he sets about trying take his war on crime to the next level and takes on the Red Hood mantle and begins recruiting the Outlaws starting with Bizarro. Artemis is going to be something of a challenge. Jason and Roy's friendship will be liek siblings with Roy trying to play the older brother but failing to.

Oooh this looks great! Reminded me of the art in RHATO#7 which I really love!
    Thank you!

Phoneposting, so no more quotes, but just so you know, that I'm not going to pretend that I came up with that shorter, more cute name thoughtfully. I'm just lazy enough to short names, but I've got luck on my side, and they sound good . Sometimes.

Good luck with your fic, The Dying Detective (DyDec?). I would love to try at writing fics too, but I end up getting too catched in creating and building the characters and the stories instead of actually writing them straight. So I never finish any that I do start.

I read a lot, tho. So, well, your work is much appreciated, guys.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-22-2018 at 03:38 AM.

Soy with the cryptic comment. On instagram he says "Live for a while" instead.

Good I've been needing my Soy art fix

Looks like Jasons out to eat at a diner.
    Makes me wonder if Chilli dogs will ever make a return to Jasons life? I know they were more of a post death afterthought as one of his fave foods, but it was a cute detail none the less.

Looks like he's complaining about whoever putting that hole in the wall behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Thank you and I was always the type who couldn't resist being ambitious. Yes it will be in fanfiction form. Currently, I have no ideas as to how I am going to adapt Under the Red Hood except maybe instead of Black Mask being Jason's target I could go for the Joker right away. And in a similar vein to the Dark Knight movie the Joker will try to manipulate Jason to be his tool to defeat Batman. But it doesn't go his way. And instead of becoming the Red Hood Jason becomes the Red Knight after he is resurrected. After Jason escapes he sets about trying take his war on crime to the next level and takes on the Red Hood mantle and begins recruiting the Outlaws starting with Bizarro. Artemis is going to be something of a challenge. Jason and Roy's friendship will be liek siblings with Roy trying to play the older brother but failing to.
    I'd love to read this. Red Knight transition to Red Hood especially. As a whole, do you have a central character in mind or it will change depending on the arcs?

I'd love to read this. Red Knight transition to Red Hood especially. As a whole, do you have a central character in mind or it will change depending on the arcs?
    Glad to hear though there's a lot of work to be done thankfully DC and Marvel provide a lot of raw material to adapt. No I don't have a central character in mind but for now my iteration Under the Red will be one part the original adaptation, one part Arkham Knight, and one part Batman: Dark Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Glad to hear though there's a lot of work to be done thankfully DC and Marvel provide a lot of raw material to adapt. No I don't have a central character in mind but for now my iteration Under the Red will be one part the original adaptation, one part Arkham Knight, and one part Batman: Dark Knight.
    You are doing both DC and Marvel, does that mean separately or they will crossover too?

You are doing both DC and Marvel, does that mean separately or they will crossover too?
    The original plan was to write a crossover between Marvel and DC but I wanted it to be something big but that one was way too challenging. So I decided to do both universes separately to build them up and then crossover. I took this idea believe it or not Shawn James who created his own plan to rebuild DC Comics if he ever became editor in chief. But given how much he hates Jason Todd and Damian Wayne I am glad he isn't getting a position in DC. The plan itself is quite simple really and similar to way Marvel does it's movies. I start with the top tier characters Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, Thor, Black Panther, X-Men, and the Fantastic Four. And then from there various other stories spin out of it you get Birds of Prey, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Teen Titans, Suicide Squad, the Justice League, Avengers, New X-Men, and Champions.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 02-22-2018 at 08:04 AM.