Page 705 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715755805 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Looks like he's complaining about whoever putting that hole in the wall behind him.
    I honestly thought that was meant to be the button cushion backs of the diner seats.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Soy with the cryptic comment. On instagram he says "Live for a while" instead.

Ah, I've gotten my Soy fix for the day. Thanks G. Also I used to write fanfic in another fandom years ago but I haven't really done much in that vein for a long while. I did start on a couple of Jason Todd fics a couple of years ago but nothing ever came of that. I got more interested in read them instead.

@The Dying Detective: Your fanfic ideas sound really cool. I can't wait to read the actual stories.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    @The Dying Detective: Your fanfic ideas sound really cool. I can't wait to read the actual stories.
    Thank you but it's going to be very difficult because all I have are indeed plan but no time to execute at the moment.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I honestly thought that was meant to be the button cushion backs of the diner seats.
    And he wins! Full picture available

Fantastic Member

Is Jason's coke called choke?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Greetings from Spain! I've just registered, after being reading for a while, and come here to say hello to you all. I'm a big Jason fan, even if I'm relatively new to DC Comics because I didn't get to read a lot of them when I was a child despite liking Batman for all its "pulpness" feel. Jason somehow resonates with me, even if I'm probably more like a bunch of other characters: he's just really interesting in a lot of ways. So hey, here I am, ready to discuss whatever it comes to your minds. Nice to meet you all, at least!
    Bienvenido amigo! We always open the door to a fellow dashing rogue. Have a seat, make yourself at home and most of all, have fun

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    That`s a positive and he`s talking with someone sipping coffee. Artemis? Somehow doubtfull but one of the obvious choices. Solitary? Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Haha you're right. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Bienvenido amigo! We always open the door to a fellow dashing rogue. Have a seat, make yourself at home and most of all, have fun
    Thank you!

Sooo, who'd talk with Jason in a diner? Doesn't seem like it could be Artemis, and I don't see Jason having a "business" meeting out of his costume. Maybe a member of the family?

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    It's his favorite drink apparently.

Fantastic Member

It's good to know Jason isn't drinking an off brand Joker invented.

I have no idea who Jason is having a talk with. I'd like it to be someone in his family. Bruce to follow up on the DET fight and Luthor changing Bizarro. Maybe even a mention to the bat cave silent date bit. It'd also be great to see Dick making an effort to bond after the annual. Or Tim to hang out after the whole "dead" thing.

Whoever they are, they're drinking something in a coffee mug.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Good luck with your fic, The Dying Detective (DyDec?). I would love to try at writing fics too, but I end up getting too catched in creating and building the characters and the stories instead of actually writing them straight. So I never finish any that I do start.

I read a lot, tho. So, well, your work is much appreciated, guys.
    In a way we are in the same boat one just needs to have the willingness to execute the ideas no risk no rewards as they say so I encourage you to do that as well and thank you.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Thank you, GK93, G-Potion and OBrianTallent! A pleasure to meet all of you :3.

I don't have much on my bag to share right now, but I guess I can post that fanart I did a while ago when I was trying my (awesome) new markers. I messed up the eyes a bit, but at least I saved a copy of the lineart alone in case I want to repaint it someday. I don't do fanarts often, I'm not as active as G-Potion; but I do draw fanart from time to time.

http://fav.me/dbfh5bt

(Yes, that's a robin. I know they're not crimson colored, but I liked it like that \o/ Red markers were sooo tempting)

Right know I'm working another batman-themed fanart, one with Robin (as a concept, but I guess it's more suitable for Tim) as the focus. But I doubt I'll finish it anytime soon.
    Little late but welcome and greetings from Canada!

Love the redbird behind him and wow those are some nice marker colors. I rarely ever get anything traditional looking so nice even with a scanner.

Dang, I leave for volunteering for a day and miss not only the 700 page but a whole bunch of fic ideas + arts.

@G New piece is looking awesome! I'm never over how nice your colors look and holyyy the detail on their clothes had to take forever, Happy Lunar New Year to you too!