Page 724 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734774824 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 15150
    Fantastic Member

i think it would be cool if rebirth were to meet all the alt universe jasons like the flashpoint priest pre crisis earth one Jason arkhamverse injustice gotham city garage bombshells etc just to have the jasons alone in a room together would be gold.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    No but even a broken cuckoo clock is right twice.
    Keep in mind that TvTropes is like Wikipedia and is just a matter of making an account to edit its pages. I try to clear all the entries related to Jason but well, the misconceptions are way more spread.

Anyways, that page with Jason would make a sick print.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Keep in mind that TvTropes is like Wikipedia and is just a matter of making an account to edit its pages. I try to clear all the entries related to Jason but well, the misconceptions are way more spread.

Anyways, that page with Jason would make a sick print.
    Oh so you've edited the part that you quoted as well?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Oh so you've edited the part that you quoted as well?
    I removed it once but it was edited in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I removed it once but it was edited in again.
    Do they have discussions in there, just to make sure the edits are generally approved by all contributors?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Still hot in B&W.

Soy's art is just great no matter what. I hope both Soy and Gandini stick with this book for the long haul.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Do they have discussions in there, just to make sure the edits are generally approved by all contributors?
    Once in a blue moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    i think it would be cool if rebirth were to meet all the alt universe jasons like the flashpoint priest pre crisis earth one Jason arkhamverse injustice gotham city garage bombshells etc just to have the jasons alone in a room together would be gold.
    Yep I think he has a pretty diverse incarnations to make a meeting very interesting to say the least. I think Priest Jason would be the one that catches the others off guard the most.

BANNED

Well Well Welll

Waiting for confirmations now.

Interesting. I wasn't planning on watching this since I've very little interest in the Titans at this point but it certainly has my attention now. I just hope that its a more balanced portrayal and that the showrunners aren't planning to start up that "bad" and "failed" Robin nonsense again with this. The guy died trying to save his mother and that needs to be acknowledged as well other good aspects of the character as well as his faults.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 03-12-2018 at 08:11 AM.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Interesting. I wasn't planning on watching this since I've very little interest in the Titans at this point but it certainly has my attention now. I just hope the showrunners aren't planning to start up that "bad" and "failed" Robin nonsense again with this.
    Same. But I'm honestly surprised that we get a hint of Jason on this show before Young Justice, if there's gonna be one.

Yeah, I'm surprised by that as well. I am still hopeful that Jason will reappear there as well but I guess we'll see. To be honest I'm looking forward to a new season of Young Justice far more then this Titans live action show.

Ehhhh, unless they bring Roy and Jason's friendship I have zero interest on seeing a Robin Jason on the Titans.

Well... At least we can count with them acknowledging his extincence, being he in present presence or by the means of flashbacks. How much is going to be connected the show with the actual cinematographic material? Not at all, I'm guessing, but still... Because maybe they ended up liking the idea of that Robin costume being his...
    Last edited by Zaresh; 03-12-2018 at 09:18 AM.